[3.8]Champion Impale TS/Barrage | Leveling guide

Would u say Inspired Learning is fine untill i get a HH? Was using cyclone but got extremely bored of it and thinking about switching to this.
"
kiistmund a écrit :
Would u say Inspired Learning is fine untill i get a HH? Was using cyclone but got extremely bored of it and thinking about switching to this.

You don't need a headhunter to play this build its just the best mapping item in the game for just about every build. Inspired learning is good though its 5 decent points worth of investment on the right side of the tree
Yeah, i think the inspired learning dream is dead for now, im on 15ex to 6link my aborix and still counting
Would farrul's fur be a good option for this build or is daresso's onslaught too good?
"
Karriane a écrit :
Would farrul's fur be a good option for this build or is daresso's onslaught too good?

Farrul's fur is good but with daressos, assassin's hit ring and blood rage I already generate all charges for mapping so its jut for the aspect of the cat bonuses which are ok. A rare chest with maim/attack crit will be more damage
Oh. Just starting a leveling elehit slayer character and saw ur build.. Its seems very strong and funny to play. What u say about defensive compared to slayer and can it be playable with 20 quality bow?
PS Sorry for my bad eng. I hope u understand me :)
Finally a well rounded phys TS build. Thank you!

Will try it when I get home.
What pantheons are u using? :)
Hey man trying to get the build to work, is there a source of leech that I don't see? Or how do we manage to stay alive? Also I seem to have real mana issues even with oskarm gloves and assassin's mark.
Dernière édition par _Pats_, le 26 juin 2019 18:17:49
"
_Pats_ a écrit :
Hey man trying to get the build to work, is there a source of leech that I don't see? Or how do we manage to stay alive? Also I seem to have real mana issues even with oskarm gloves and assassin's mark.

Before I had daresso's chest I only used blood rage as a source of phys life leech so you just need to make sure you're casting it vs bosses. You need either a mana leech node 1point on the right side of the tree or to get it on a jewel, neck, gloves, etc.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires