[3.8]Champion Impale TS/Barrage | Leveling guide

hey is this build viable without the lioneyes fall? used all my currency and i have the belt, bow (non 6l) and a 6l maim chest.
any 3.8 video?
"
CoffeeMilkTea a écrit :
"
Escape_Artist a écrit :
Multiple items to upgrade, but slowly getting there.
Astral will get the "extra curse" craft after I find 1 more item to finally open the craft. Missing the last one.
After that I'll get the helm base with the enchant and start crafting it.

Helm, gloves, amulet and one ring are just placeholders atm. Will probably look for better boots after these 4. Might also go for Stygian.

Might also try something with Aul's Uprising or Hyrri's Truth later.

I just noticed you got 5G on an Astral Plate :O

How many Chromes did it take lol?

Did it with Jewellers, took like 3,5k.
Had a Vorici 3 white socket bench too, but I couldn't use it. Couldn't max out Research because when Vorici appeared there, it crashed.
Later on I got one from a friend, that's where the 1W is from.

Fossil craft itself took about 8 ex worth of fossils to hit. Will try to craft a body with better life rolls later on in the league if everything is upgraded, if I don't get bored of the league first.
Dernière édition par Escape_Artist, le 16 sept. 2019 06:24:32
Good day! When should i transit to TS+Barrage and main passive tree, from leveling setup?
Any tips for uber elder? Getting destroyed, tried him twice

nevermind i got him, fuck me what a horrible fight
Dernière édition par Nevzat, le 16 sept. 2019 09:20:10
"
Nevzat a écrit :

Spoiler
Spoiler

A couple generic suggestions is to get either a Taste of Hate or another Sapphire flask to help with the fight. Running a Purity/ Impurity of Ice is also really nice, it can help quite a bit. Be sure to save the Taste of Hate/ vaal Purity for high damage spots in the fight.

Taste of Hate for reference:

You will want to have an "of heat" flask to help with the freeze (assuming you're not running Kaom's Roots. I would also suggest getting more utility flasks in general as you shouldn't have to run with 3 life flasks.

Other than that make sure your Pantheons are set up correctly, having maxed Yugul and Lunaris are nice for that fight.

For the fight it self just try to make sure you're always moving around in circles to avoid getting tagged by projectiles off screen.
"
Hey guys,

Any suggestions on improving boss damage?

anything up to t14/t15 dies instantly. But bigger bosses, seem to be giving me more trouble now. Guardians etc.

https://pastebin.com/0AFBx6fL

bumping this if anyone can help.
Guardians were no problem anymore. But finding some parts slower than I'd expect.
shaper was difficult. Didn't have a survivability issue, I find myself quite tanky. But my single target dps seems to lack quite a lot.

"
_Duality_ a écrit :
"
Nevzat a écrit :

Spoiler
Spoiler

A couple generic suggestions is to get either a Taste of Hate or another Sapphire flask to help with the fight. Running a Purity/ Impurity of Ice is also really nice, it can help quite a bit. Be sure to save the Taste of Hate/ vaal Purity for high damage spots in the fight.

You will want to have an "of heat" flask to help with the freeze (assuming you're not running Kaom's Roots. I would also suggest getting more utility flasks in general as you shouldn't have to run with 3 life flasks.

Other than that make sure your Pantheons are set up correctly, having maxed Yugul and Lunaris are nice for that fight.

For the fight it self just try to make sure you're always moving around in circles to avoid getting tagged by projectiles off screen.

Thanks, I finally did it.. I took in 3 life flasks which seemed to help a bit, as i was spamming them like a mad man. I don't get the mechanics so i was just running around aimlessly mostly using tornado shot hoping it was hitting whatever wasn't invulnerable. Did it on my last portal and thank god there was no end death explosion or bubble... All junk dropped but glad i've finally cleared all content!

The move speed is a curse for fights like this, literally run into everything and dodging is super difficult
Dernière édition par Nevzat, le 16 sept. 2019 09:43:13
"
Nevzat a écrit :
"
_Duality_ a écrit :
"
Nevzat a écrit :

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Thanks, I finally did it.. I took in 3 life flasks which seemed to help a bit, as i was spamming them like a mad man. I don't get the mechanics so i was just running around aimlessly mostly using tornado shot hoping it was hitting whatever wasn't invulnerable. Did it on my last portal and thank god there was no end death explosion or bubble... All junk dropped but glad i've finally cleared all content!

The move speed is a curse for fights like this, literally run into everything and dodging is super difficult
Spoiler

Yeah the fight gets substantially easier with practice. Mechanically the fight is really well designed, unfortunately it is gated behind a slightly irritating mechanic to get it to spawn.

The tips I posted will help you in the future though, I also would recommend grabbing a +2 Impale watchers eye when you get a chance, it does help with damage, especially against bosses.
Hi,

For your gem links, you suggest:Tornado shot:
Tornado shot > Mirage Archer > Greater Multiple Projectiles > Impale > Chain > Brutality
the 6th link can be changed for fork if you do not have rigwald's quills and also for maim if you have headhunter.

For the gem links, why brutality? Wouldn't it be better to use Vicious projectiles as its the same %More damage compared to brutality but without the downsides of no phys/no elemental.

I get that its a pure physical build (ignore my +fire damage on rings, its work in progress), but just curious on this on point.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires