[3.8]Champion Impale TS/Barrage | Leveling guide

Can anyone please inspect me and tell me what im doing wrong? Im hella squishy and getting one shotted by bosses
"
imRadial a écrit :
Can anyone please inspect me and tell me what im doing wrong? Im hella squishy and getting one shotted by bosses

-Using a Tabula instead of a cheap 5/6 linked armour with life and armour/evasion
-Using a mana flask isntead of a defensive flask (grab one mana leech node on the right side of the tree)
-Using rings and amulet without any life
-Very little life on boots
-Don't know which stance you're using but swap to Sand stance on your Flesh and Stone

Just a few points, try to level up and allocate more life and you'll feel way more tanky.
"
ysocalm a écrit :
At what point do you guys start using all the aura's i am level 72 now but if i use pride as well i don't have enough mana to hit twice with TS, my gear is still pretty damn budget since i league started as a miner and the play style didn't really do it for me i went into this build.

i got some other nodes to fill up for the lioneye's falls still i get them can someone maybe have a look at this and tell me how i get go about the tree till i get them ?

https://pastebin.com/zSMAJwH9

Here is what i did to bypass the lioneye's:

http://poeurl.com/czWL

Some things of note:

- I was having some serious issues and almost gave up prior to this, but happened to have a friend who was willing to help me fix the build and now im shredding the content like its nothing.

- Do your uberlab. This make a tremendous difference on the amount of mana reserved as insperational remove the mana reservation cost for Dread banner giving you the mana you need to play the build

- Make sure you switch your flasks as this also makes a huge differernce in your build, especally the 40% increase in damage.

- the Rampart Wheel is critial, make sure you take this (i didnt realize i had missed it)

- You dont need Hard knocks unless you have int issues, (I need to spec out of it.)

If you need any additional Info, my build is public and you can PM me if you have questions
Dernière édition par thristam, le 15 sept. 2019 15:38:26
"
thristam a écrit :
"
ysocalm a écrit :
At what point do you guys start using all the aura's i am level 72 now but if i use pride as well i don't have enough mana to hit twice with TS, my gear is still pretty damn budget since i league started as a miner and the play style didn't really do it for me i went into this build.

i got some other nodes to fill up for the lioneye's falls still i get them can someone maybe have a look at this and tell me how i get go about the tree till i get them ?

https://pastebin.com/zSMAJwH9

Here is what i did to bypass the lioneye's:

http://poeurl.com/czWL

Some things of note:

- I was having some serious issues and almost gave up prior to this, but happened to have a friend who was willing to help me fix the build and now im shredding the content like its nothing.

- Do your uberlab. This make a tremendous difference on the amount of mana reserved as insperational remove the mana reservation cost for Dread banner giving you the mana you need to play the build

- Make sure you switch your flasks as this also makes a huge differernce in your build, especally the 40% increase in damage.

- the Rampart Wheel is critial, make sure you take this (i didnt realize i had missed it)

- You dont need Hard knocks unless you have int issues, (I need to spec out of it.)

If you need any additional Info, my build is public and you can PM me if you have questions

Thanks alot for the advice man, i'll make these changes, i am also going to do my lab, busy farming for more currency now would you recommend getting the lioneye's falls first now before anything els ?

Dernière édition par ysocalm, le 15 sept. 2019 16:35:46
am ijust realy blind or isn't there a ascendecy order ?
"
killer7nl7 a écrit :

I would recommend master of metal first
"
killer7nl7 a écrit :

This threw me also at the beginning.
The OP has some recommendations to Ascendancy, but the order I took them in was:

Champion

- Master of Metal

- Unstoppable Hero

- Fortitude

- Inspirational
"
thristam a écrit :
"
killer7nl7 a écrit :

This threw me also at the beginning.
The OP has some recommendations to Ascendancy, but the order I took them in was:

Champion

- Master of Metal

- Unstoppable Hero

- Fortitude

- Inspirational

TY a lot:D
"
ysocalm a écrit :
"
thristam a écrit :

Thanks alot for the advice man, i'll make these changes, i am also going to do my lab, busy farming for more currency now would you recommend getting the lioneye's falls first now before anything els ?

Sorry for the lame answer, but "it depends"

I honestly think the most important thing is to have your 5 links first. if you have:
- 5 link Arborix and Lionseye Vision
- A solid helm (devotos for the speed, goldrim for resists if you need them)
- Resist and life rings, (with accuracy)
- amulet with life
- boots with life, 30 movement and resists
- decent quiver (I use Drillneck now)
- The Nomad belt (do the prophecy as explained in the thread)

Then get the lioneye for the bottom right corner first, then the other for the bottom left.

Honestly, for the cost of one lioneye fall you can damn near buy everything above.
Dernière édition par thristam, le 15 sept. 2019 16:54:50
"
Syperek a écrit :
"
imRadial a écrit :

-Using a Tabula instead of a cheap 5/6 linked armour with life and armour/evasion
-Using a mana flask isntead of a defensive flask (grab one mana leech node on the right side of the tree)
-Using rings and amulet without any life
-Very little life on boots
-Don't know which stance you're using but swap to Sand stance on your Flesh and Stone

Just a few points, try to level up and allocate more life and you'll feel way more tanky.

Ty for the fast reply ill definitely switch things up. Do i always run Sand stance?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires