[3.8]Champion Impale TS/Barrage | Leveling guide

"
"
Hey guys,

Any suggestions on improving boss damage?

anything up to t14/t15 dies instantly. But bigger bosses, seem to be giving me more trouble now. Guardians etc.

https://pastebin.com/0AFBx6fL

bumping this if anyone can help.
Guardians were no problem anymore. But finding some parts slower than I'd expect.
shaper was difficult. Didn't have a survivability issue, I find myself quite tanky. But my single target dps seems to lack quite a lot.

Just curious, when you say single target, are you using TS or Barrage for the higher health bosses? How close are you standing during your attacks? Are you using Alira or did you take the two passives? Alira provides us with more damage as well as some nice all res.

You seem to be running Maim in your TS setup which is less damage than Brutality, so swapping that would increase your TS damage a bit.

On a side note, I am not sure what your CWDT is supposed to be procing, at level 6 the highest level req gem it can proc is 48, but all of the gems in the links with it are higher than that.

PS: If you use the 30% beast corruption on your bow you will see a decent free bump in damage.
Dernière édition par _Duality_, le 16 sept. 2019 11:42:06
"
DefaultUsers a écrit :
Hi,

For your gem links, you suggest:Tornado shot:
Tornado shot > Mirage Archer > Greater Multiple Projectiles > Impale > Chain > Brutality
the 6th link can be changed for fork if you do not have rigwald's quills and also for maim if you have headhunter.

For the gem links, why brutality? Wouldn't it be better to use Vicious projectiles as its the same %More damage compared to brutality but without the downsides of no phys/no elemental.

I get that its a pure physical build (ignore my +fire damage on rings, its work in progress), but just curious on this on point.

Vicious Projectiles has one issue, "Supported Skills have 10% less Projectile Attack Speed", TS feels pretty bad at very low attack speeds, so that would be an issue for me. Also any boss with enough health that I would want to have the added damages from other elements I just use Barrage for. I would also like to point out that the clear speed with the TS setup is great and not doing elemental damage means you can run ele reflect maps, if you open your TS to elemental damage then you have another mod you have to avoid on maps.
What is more important to get first? Dying sun flask or watchers eye?
"
_Duality_ a écrit :
ous, when you say single target, are you using TS or Barrage for the higher health bosses? How close are you standing during your attacks? Are you using Alira or did you take the two passives? Alira provides us with more damage as well as some nice all res.

You seem to be running Maim in your TS setup which is less damage than Brutality, so swapping that would increase your TS damage a bit.

On a side note, I am not sure what your CWDT is supposed to be procing, at level 6 the highest level req gem it can proc is 48, but all of the gems in the links with it are higher than that.

PS: If you use the 30% beast corruption on your bow you will see a decent free bump in damage.

Didn't even realise I levelled up the molten shell! I'll change that now :)

Will change maim in the TS setup and see how it fairs with brutality.
TS damage has been flawless anyway. 1 shots everything, even t16 maps.

Single target, I use Barrage, right in front of their faces. Yeah, I have Alira bonus rather than the 2 passives.

Will use the beast corruption now once I buy it.

Thanks for the feedback! Any other suggested changes I could do to see better single target dps on high life bosses?
Dont do what i did and put your weapon in then lose it because you couldnt kill anything :D
Hey guys, did you still go for forcefull skewering? its allocated in the old skill tree, but now it is one point more to get there. And what do you prefer for the Oil enchantment on your amulet? :)
"
Nevzat a écrit :
Dont do what i did and put your weapon in then lose it because you couldnt kill anything :D

lol almost happened. thankfully, they're only 5c to buy another beast.
but I had a 4link arborix in the stash, so all good.

have now 30% quality.
and changed out the vaal molten shell for a lower level to proc when CWDT occurs.

also changed brutality to be in place of maim in the TD 6 link.

I've looked through my gear, and I think the only real upgrades next will be a corrupt rigwalds.. but the prices ^.^

and of course, a solid enchant on the devoto's.

"
KlJerry a écrit :
Hey guys, did you still go for forcefull skewering? its allocated in the old skill tree, but now it is one point more to get there. And what do you prefer for the Oil enchantment on your amulet? :)

went with master fletcher, due to the current price of oils.

Hey guys so this is my current gear, it's not the best but since i league started it i haven't had much currency yet to get big upgrades,using a tabula still for 6link chest, i can do so far up to t9 maps with no problem.

i am busy fixing my links now as well.

i have 5ex spare atm to do a upgrade, just wondering if i should get the 6link chest first, rigwalds, lioneye's jewels or witch upgrade will be the best first ?
Dernière édition par ysocalm, le 16 sept. 2019 19:40:49
build feeling great so far but how do you sustain mana?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires