[3.8]Champion Impale TS/Barrage | Leveling guide

I can destroy red maps, but end game bosses are so dangerous.. the lack of any spell dodge is really tough.

Any advice? i'm getting one shot by even hydra

5.2k HP

Any tips?
"
Dying__Lights a écrit :
"
flyingcorpse a écrit :
Hello,

do you guys have updated POB?
Im noob players and i do not really know what path i should take to get nodes from guide.

anything to replace banner? it looks shit :(

cheers

Edit:
regarding should i lvl with rain of arrows or can i use TS once i get lvl for it?

Dread Banner? Why would you want to replace it?

Just because it looks weird on my character, doesnt fit to my MTX:D
Any good anoint suggestions for the neck?
I don't understand how people is struggling with this build tbh. I've completed my atlas and did up to t15s with a 4linked TS/Barrage. Now I'm on a 6L, but it is not mandatory to clear maps comfortably.

Haven't had any troubles with blight either. I succesfully did blights in t15s and blighted maps up to t10 with ease. If you know how to position your towers and keep an eye on every lane you're not supposed to have much problems. I don't even have to use much towers in Blights the mobs just get rekt and knockbacked to oblivion.

Blight surely has its issues but its not about the build, its about the mechanic itself. This is my gear, it is nowhere near BiS except for the bow and the lioneye's jewels, there's a lot of room to improve:

"
naoarthor a écrit :
Any good anoint suggestions for the neck?

I've been using Aspect of the Eagle and Master Fletcher until now.

I suppose Assasination would be the ideal annointment if you can afford it? Or maybe Whispers of Doom for double curse setup.
Dernière édition par algosito, le 13 sept. 2019 22:15:16
This is the most frustrating league I have experienced since synthesis, and that was a bad one for me.

This build seems okay. It does just fine clearing low yellow maps thus far for me, but the blight encounters, sheesh, Id rather go play standard. At this rate I fail probably 60% of them, and have no idea why. I'll place my towers (mostly minion unless I see a purple icon portal) and then sit back and try to spam. Everything will be going fine and it will seem like I am winning, and then all of a sudden its like 40 mobs are right on top of me and the encounter is over.

Am I not doing enough dps? Do I need to mix up towers more? Is Rigwalds the secret and you shouldn't do the encounters unless you have it?

I just don't know. I love POE but this league has me staring at the exit door until next league, which I don't want to do. But I also dont want my gaming to be frustrating.

*sigh*

Thank You for this build guide!
Elder Wand Power!
"
EaterOfBabies a écrit :
This is the most frustrating league I have experienced since synthesis, and that was a bad one for me.

This build seems okay. It does just fine clearing low yellow maps thus far for me, but the blight encounters, sheesh, Id rather go play standard. At this rate I fail probably 60% of them, and have no idea why. I'll place my towers (mostly minion unless I see a purple icon portal) and then sit back and try to spam. Everything will be going fine and it will seem like I am winning, and then all of a sudden its like 40 mobs are right on top of me and the encounter is over.

Am I not doing enough dps? Do I need to mix up towers more? Is Rigwalds the secret and you shouldn't do the encounters unless you have it?

I just don't know. I love POE but this league has me staring at the exit door until next league, which I don't want to do. But I also dont want my gaming to be frustrating.

*sigh*

I find freezing towers very helpful specially in blights with 4+ lanes. Maybe you could try spamming those a little more instead of minions, or do some of both.

Rigwalds helps a lot with clearspeed, get it as soon as you can. Looking a little bit at your gear what I would say you need to upgrade is this:

- Get a Rigwalds
- Get rings and amulet with better #phys.
- Anoint your amulet.
- Get better jewels.
So every tree posted are from 3.7 or did I miss a link ? Even the pob link is outdated. Do we take Utmost might to replace the impale cluster ?
"
ploxirion a écrit :
So every tree posted are from 3.7 or did I miss a link ? Even the pob link is outdated. Do we take Utmost might to replace the impale cluster ?

Other than the Impale cluster nothing else changed for us. You shouldn't bother with pathing to Forceful Skewering and you shouldn't take Utmost Might. You can chose to allocate the 3 skillpoints into some life, more damage (e.g Fury Bolts) or utility (e.g Fleetfoot, Graceful Assault).
So i wanted to give my personal insight into this build regarding blight encounters as i've been mostly reading and i can relate to a lot of these posts.

We all agree we easily destroy maps and bosses but blight is a hit and miss. Some people find it to hard some say they dont have any problems. I just want to give my 2 cents after aquiring Rigwalds.

Before rigwalds:
You rely much more on your tower setup to slow then from reaching the core. You dont have the DPS to kill them smootly. My useal setup consisted of freeze + minion towers and in the back some fireball (later meteor) towers for support. This does a great job on 75% on blight encouters. Sometimes you just cant seem to stop them and get overrun.

After rigwalds:
You get free fork so now we can take brutality as our 6th link greatly boosting our TS dmg. And in the very few blight encounters i've done with rigwalds my damage feels a lot higher and smoother. I can destroy the mobs very quickly now.

So if blight is what you're struggeling with i'd suggest saving for rigwalds and get that ASAP. It made it feel a lot better for me.

My profile is open for anyone who wants to see what basic gear i'm running.
Char: NelesImpaleBow

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires