[3.8]Champion Impale TS/Barrage | Leveling guide

"
blg_RealiZe a écrit :
"
lordfratos a écrit :

just wow!. dude how can you farm so much currency in 2 months?

I killed uber elder on day 2 with 5L ED and 4L blight (video is on youtube), farmed a lot of uber elder early in league. Early uber elder is extremely profitable, I got HH, 2 inspireds and rerolled to ele hit slayer on day 6. Farmed some more uber elder to get currency and start crafting.
I made like ~3 mirrors on crafting (foils, dex stacking bows, amulets, other stuff) while still farming uber elder, delve, some t2 glacier and 5-way emblems on cyclone character.
5 weeks into the league I bought +1 chain Rigwald's for 1 mirror, hh and inspired learning, 80ex 357 pdps bow with vicious proj and 20% more damage prefixes and rerolled to TS champion (copied Alkaizer's build with some changes).

and I played A LOT in this league. If you play a lot and play efficiently - you'll make a decent amount of currency no matter what.

Man, I wish I could play as efficiently as you even if I spend time on first week. Often took me 8 hours to reach map on first chars and generally a few weeks to do uber elder so... no hope. Anyway, still earn decent ex to gear this char.

Problem is it kinda ruins other builds for me. Not sure what to do next or just continue min max it.

36 done yesterday, yay, first 36 ever, thanks to this league's easy going challenges. but the wings are kinda meh...
Dernière édition par wiwigvn, le 5 août 2019 04:59:46
my tip is to not bother with another build. i sold all my gear and have tried multiple since i played this and nothing comes close. unless you just want to play a meme or fun build, not much else will come close to this in terms of a jack of all trade (dps, speed, survivability). everything you play will feel pretty shit in comparison

im in the process of getting all the gear back but the league is kinda dead and it's taking forever to sell off the rest of my old items. hopefully i can get it sorted soon
Dernière édition par crazypearce, le 5 août 2019 05:04:19
I have a question, you have assassin's mark on a ring and vulnerability on your gloves but as far as I can see you can only apply one curse? Is this intentional? please help me understand im running the build myself and trying to piece everything together! thanks in advance!
Just popped into standard for a sec to look at what legacy gear I might have for this build after conversion would

be better than arborix since it still has the 100% more damage?
Also if I have these
which have the legacy attack roll, would that make them the de facto best gloves for the build?
"
Pingeln a écrit :
I have a question, you have assassin's mark on a ring and vulnerability on your gloves but as far as I can see you can only apply one curse? Is this intentional? please help me understand im running the build myself and trying to piece everything together! thanks in advance!

Additional curse on amulet or a crafted chest piece. For mapping its alright but in general a gg amulet with phys dmg, multi, life and stats, along with a good rare glove with life and tons of AS is better.

The second curse doesn't really add anything if the amulet with additional curse and the glove with vulnerability on hit are shit. But if you can get items in both of those slots with the additional curse and curse on hit, go for it
Hey guys,
I just switched from my cyclone slayer to this build and have some questions regarding the belt slot.

Which of the 3 belts boosts dps the most and why ?
1. ryslathas
2. nomad
3. perseverance

I`ve seen all three of them on some guys and haven`t tried out perseverance myself. Is it better than the other two in terms of dps?

cheers
"
crazypearce a écrit :
"
Pingeln a écrit :

Additional curse on amulet or a crafted chest piece. For mapping its alright but in general a gg amulet with phys dmg, multi, life and stats, along with a good rare glove with life and tons of AS is better.

The second curse doesn't really add anything if the amulet with additional curse and the glove with vulnerability on hit are shit. But if you can get items in both of those slots with the additional curse and curse on hit, go for it

Personally I went for Rampage Gloves with Vuln on Hit, then got a Ring with Ass Mark on Hit and slammed Mana Leech on hit to save some jewel/passive slot (0.2% from Gloves was still ok, but didn't feel as smooth), and then an Additional Curse on Maim chest:

I like going with Rampage a lot, especially while doing 3-4ways, but I'll be probably getting some better Rares for mapping. I also need to change my helmet to STR/DEX one, because the INT requirements hurt my Amulets potential:

But still, with all those possible upgrades, I don't really feel like they are needed. DPS is still crazy, survivability is insane, so it's just a matter of min/maxing for the sake of it.
"
ElLoco2836 a écrit :
Hey guys,
I just switched from my cyclone slayer to this build and have some questions regarding the belt slot.

Which of the 3 belts boosts dps the most and why ?
1. ryslathas
2. nomad
3. perseverance

I`ve seen all three of them on some guys and haven`t tried out perseverance myself. Is it better than the other two in terms of dps?

cheers

depends on the gear setup. in the standard setup perserverance is about 4.5% dps. the nomad is about 12% dps. ryslathas is a bit more difficult as it scales from depending on how much physical damage you have. with my current gear a max rolled one is somewhere around 34% more dmg

thats just with basic gear. the main reason for perseverance however is to gain permanent onslaught if you aren't using the chest. its more reliable than a jewel and it lets you use a granite flask over a silver flask.

the nomad is good becasue it gives a ton of resists which can be difficult and it gives a bit of damage. overall its a good balanced item.

so yeah if you have a daresso chest and currency - ryslathas. if you have no currency and a daresso - nomand. if you aren't using a daresso - perseverance

edit: just got a 40% more, 30% less ryslathas and it takes my tooltip from like 22k to 28k which is like a 28% increase. it's fucking massive, just need to fix my resists
Dernière édition par crazypearce, le 6 août 2019 08:00:56
well, y'all, I gotta say this build is SO GODDAM GOOD it's sick... I sold a lot (most) of my cyc gears to fund this bad boy and man I'm not looking back. Clear is disgusting, bossing is a joke, tanky AF (check my hat :-) Impale at 100% chance = redic. Pure phys all the way baby. First TS build in 4 leagues and MAN I now know what I was missing, but CHAMP puts this to the moon!!

ALSO!!!! If you haven't figured it out, when you proc IR (from BOW) you should immediately pop Granite flask then VMS for 16k+ shields :-) :-) :-)

Jeesus jenny, this is most fun I've had in a long time, thanks again OP!!

(ps. my chest means damn near endless TS with zero mana issues :-) :-)

How big of an upgrade is going from tornado shot fires 1 additional secondary projectile to 2 additional secondary projectiles? I have a +1 projectile helm with incredibly good roles (68 max life, enemies take 9% increased physical damage, 24% increased effect of fortify), and it would be like 15 exalts to upgrade to a similar helm with +2 projectiles. Is the +2 important enough over the +1 that it would be worth finding a shittier helm for 4-5 ex as long as it has that enchant?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires