[3.8]Champion Impale TS/Barrage | Leveling guide

I'm switching to a different build, selling off my stuff, If you want to buy exceptionally tanky for deep delving, and still have crazy dps, consider my unique twist on the gear!

The 100% uptime on endurance charges allow a much smoother and consistent experience AND the +20 life gained on attacks is amazing. It will top off your life in any situation and is really good on certain fights if you're out of life flask charges. All the -mana cost mods let you forget about enlighten 4 and you don't need to worry at all about running out of mana! Lastly due to having permanent endurance charges, it pairs really well with daresso's defiance cause you will always benefit from 100% bonus onslaught to help clear. If I'm afk in game just be patient, I check in every other hour for the most part

@BigJuggGora
Dernière édition par Alumind, le 2 août 2019 19:31:03
Super cool build. Do you switch between blood/sand for boss/mapping or typically keep it in one?
"
wiwigvn a écrit :
"
Warnic16 a écrit :
Hi guys. I prefer only using 1 curse, which one you guys using?. Assassin's mark or vulnerability?.. and why?.

I prefer ass mark, this build needs base crit to supplement Arborix's low base crit. It makes you crit more reliably. It also grants you all charges except frenzy charges during mapping, which I think the build focus more on.

Vulner will grant you higher dps but I see no point as I have enough dps.

If I want higher dps, I suppose a good 7L chest is worth more investment.

Alright that make sense, thank you.
Guys am i meant to take Iron reflexes with this build or not?
"
Kbanger a écrit :
Guys am i meant to take Iron reflexes with this build or not?

it's better for surviveability (molten shell) but worse for clear speed with arborix.
It's up to you to take it or not
@Alumind

I like your idea. I wanted to try something similar, but I won't have the currency before league end. Have you tried Perseverance? Permanent Onslaught is pretty nice and it has mostly useful stats. Might be overkill with the minimum endurance charges though.

Are well rolled gripped gloves comparable to tombfists dps wise assuming an average gem? Right now I'm enjoying the ease of resists. I thought I could make use of the gem slot, but I can live with a 3-link of VMS ID Phase Run. I haven't really tried Cwdt with MS so I'm curious how people feel about it. Phase run is just huge QoL for this build.

Really enjoying the build. It's one of two if the strongest builds I've played. Both builds were champions coincidentally.
Dernière édition par Calibix84, le 3 août 2019 01:33:40
"
Calibix84 a écrit :
@Alumind

I like your idea. I wanted to try something similar, but I won't have the currency before league end. Have you tried Perseverance? Permanent Onslaught is pretty nice and it has mostly useful stats. Might be overkill with the minimum endurance charges though.

Are well rolled gripped gloves comparable to tombfists dps wise assuming an average gem? Right now I'm enjoying the ease of resists. I thought I could make use of the gem slot, but I can live with a 3-link of VMS ID Phase Run. I haven't really tried Cwdt with MS so I'm curious how people feel about it. Phase run is just huge QoL for this build.

Really enjoying the build. It's one of two if the strongest builds I've played. Both builds were champions coincidentally.

perseverance is the best option but only if you drop the chest. it lets you use a farruls which is a free aura and makes charges more consistant. if you can't afford that then the standard setup is probably better.

in terms of gloves, tombfist is an easy option but a rare glove has much better potential. you can get over 25% attack speed which is a crapton of damage. something like this for example.

Im at level 92 atm and keep dying all the time being one shoted by pretty much every legion encounter and delving died 70 times any toughts?
Det är så svårt med spel.
"
nibbe91 a écrit :
Im at level 92 atm and keep dying all the time being one shoted by pretty much every legion encounter and delving died 70 times any toughts?

Get rid of Acrobatics
Dernière édition par teslabear, le 3 août 2019 15:22:27
I haven't speced in to Acrobatics
Det är så svårt med spel.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires