[3.8]Champion Impale TS/Barrage | Leveling guide

AWESOME BOW BUILD! the strongest I've ever played!!!!

Two questions...

1- I have a little issue with mana, sometimes mana over, and i put 1 point in essence sap, and use Shadow and Dust (mana leech atribute gloves), but mana's over sometime... how resolve it? jewels? craft mana leech in ring?

2- Devoto's without Enchant or Rare Helmet with +1 Tornado arrow, whats the best??

cheers
Dernière édition par zoidroots, le 6 août 2019 16:00:53
"
d3viant6 a écrit :
well, y'all, I gotta say this build is SO GODDAM GOOD it's sick... I sold a lot (most) of my cyc gears to fund this bad boy and man I'm not looking back. Clear is disgusting, bossing is a joke, tanky AF (check my hat :-) Impale at 100% chance = redic. Pure phys all the way baby. First TS build in 4 leagues and MAN I now know what I was missing, but CHAMP puts this to the moon!!

ALSO!!!! If you haven't figured it out, when you proc IR (from BOW) you should immediately pop Granite flask then VMS for 16k+ shields :-) :-) :-)

Jeesus jenny, this is most fun I've had in a long time, thanks again OP!!

(ps. my chest means damn near endless TS with zero mana issues :-) :-)

Why are you using Blood and Sand?
"
zoidroots a écrit :
AWESOME BOW BUILD! the strongest I've ever played!!!!

Two questions...

1- I have a little issue with mana, sometimes mana over, and i put 1 point in essence sap, and use Shadow and Dust (mana leech atribute gloves), but mana's over sometime... how resolve it? jewels? craft mana leech in ring?

2- Devoto's without Enchant or Rare Helmet with +1 Tornado arrow, whats the best??

cheers

1) You cant spam your tornado shot all the time. If you do so, then it's normal that you're out of mana pretty fast. I had to get used to it as well. Normally just 1 hit should be enough to leech full mana. I have only one eye-jewel with mana leech on it, nothing on the gloves or so and it's enough for me.

2) I would go for the +1 rare helmet. This offers more than enough dmg and a lot more survivability, since you can have like +100 life, % increased life and nearby enemies take % more phys dmg.

@crazypearce:
Thanks for the input on the belts!
Decided to stick with ryslathas, as I was lucky enough to divine one to 39% more / 30% less and 94 life :D
I also took a look at your tree and changed some of my allocated nodes for more dmg. Thanks again, I guess ;)
"
teslabear a écrit :

because I fcked up? :-) I just carried over from melee >.< THANKS for pointing out my goof
"
d3viant6 a écrit :
"
teslabear a écrit :

because I fcked up? :-) I just carried over from melee >.< THANKS for pointing out my goof

And I think molten shell and immortal call share a cooldown and shouldn't be linked together with cwdt. Remove IC and blood&sand for a couple more gem slots.
"
d3viant6 a écrit :
"
teslabear a écrit :

I dont have mana for Sand, Precision + Pride active my mana 90% reserved,

what do for use Sand? Enlighten?

"
zoidroots a écrit :
"
d3viant6 a écrit :
"
teslabear a écrit :

I dont have mana for Sand, Precision + Pride active my mana 90% reserved,

what do for use Sand? Enlighten?

at the risk of exposing my stupidity further, I don't know! I was running B/S, pride, precision, banner (free :-), and F/S with 72 mana left, with a shit ton of -mana cost it's working very very well...
My first uber deathless less than 3 minutes. 4.5k Life Gear
Thanks for the build!!
i'm leveling up a smiliar char, looking at poe.ninja builds and alkaizers last TS champion, why is everyone using an elder harbinger bow and not just arborix?
Dernière édition par danteafk, le 8 août 2019 09:32:48
"
danteafk a écrit :
i'm leveling up a smiliar char, looking at poe.ninja builds and alkaizers last TS champion, why is everyone using an elder harbinger bow and not just arborix?

more tornado shot damage which lets you skip barrage. you can also use a chest like kaoms for a ton more life. i did try it for a bit but it doesn't feel as smooth. the clear, especially on monoliths, is a fair bit slower.

just personal preference really. neither is better over the other

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires