[3.8]Champion Impale TS/Barrage | Leveling guide

Maan.. this build is so insane. I looove it how tanky and strong DPS wise this build is!
Right now trying to figure out how to pump more DPS out :P as I never die and am 4.2k life right now.
I did add VAAL GRACE into my build and instead of very expensive tombfists I´ve used Haemophilias since I could equip them and atm at lvl92 I feel they still are pretty good but maybe I don´t really need them anymore.. but I don´t need any survivability eighter lol.. so maybe buy 9EX Tombfists and good jewels?

Can´t really compare Champion to anything else atm but how do you guys feel about DPS vs other classes? Survivability is insane, pretty much immortal.

Also, why not use RUMI´S CONCOCTION flask? Same as Granite but extra benefits.. would lose curse or freeze removal though
Mathils actual cat
Dernière édition par HDTanel, le 8 août 2019 14:02:44
Guys champion TS is good legue starter build for next legue ¿

No, absolutely not. It's a horrible league starter
If you're a good racer, you can start with any class and kill shaper on day 1 or 2. Otherwise, every class will be slow and troublesome. Personally, unless they nerf Champ or some aspect of the build next league, I do not see any problem starting with this build. You can just go a little slower.

Or, just use the fastest league starter you're familiar with and be done with it.

Personally, I think you should go with whatever meta GGG introduces in 3.8 and be fine to revisit this build later on if the meta is not that good.
hi guys :D

this is my stuff and i get stck in lvl 90:

can't do much in tier 14-15 maps. what should be done to fix it?
thanks a lot
This build rocks! (Late starter) I will definitely play this build again for next league. Thanks for the build anyway.
"
lordfratos a écrit :

thanks a lot

Hey there,
first of all you should use brutality in the 6L Tornado Shot. Just take a look at the gem setup in the initial post.

Second, there are different upgrades which I recommend in the following order (ordered by "bang for buck"):
1. dying sun flask, relatively cheap and mandatory (switch with mana flask)
2. assasins mark on hit ring, also relatively cheap
3. more phys dmg on your gear overall, maybe rare gloves with attack speed + phys dmg to fix your resistances after step 2
4. rigwald quiver
5. helmet with tornado shot +1 or +2 additional secondary projectiles (+2 still costs a lot, maybe go for +1)

Upgrades 4 and 5 could be switched in their order, depending on how much currency you have and if you consider buying a +1 rare helmet.

I took a look at your jewels and they seem a bit off. You should look for life and dmg on them, e.g. damage with bows, global phys dmg, projectile damage, increased damage. Having 2 jewels with nearly 0.4% mana leech each is just too much. I used to have one with mana leech and it was more than enough.

Hope this helps you ;)

cheers
"
ElLoco2836 a écrit :
"
lordfratos a écrit :

thanks a lot

Hey there,
first of all you should use brutality in the 6L Tornado Shot. Just take a look at the gem setup in the initial post.

Second, there are different upgrades which I recommend in the following order (ordered by "bang for buck"):
1. dying sun flask, relatively cheap and mandatory (switch with mana flask)
2. assasins mark on hit ring, also relatively cheap
3. more phys dmg on your gear overall, maybe rare gloves with attack speed + phys dmg to fix your resistances after step 2
4. rigwald quiver
5. helmet with tornado shot +1 or +2 additional secondary projectiles (+2 still costs a lot, maybe go for +1)

Upgrades 4 and 5 could be switched in their order, depending on how much currency you have and if you consider buying a +1 rare helmet.

I took a look at your jewels and they seem a bit off. You should look for life and dmg on them, e.g. damage with bows, global phys dmg, projectile damage, increased damage. Having 2 jewels with nearly 0.4% mana leech each is just too much. I used to have one with mana leech and it was more than enough.

Hope this helps you ;)

cheers

dude thank you :D. i made some change:

already feels better. rigwald quiver is too expensive for me i got only 2 ex.
Do you guys play life leech on your rings, or is the +7 life gained on rigwalds enough?
@lordfratos:
With your budget you can easily get a Dying Sun Flask and a 20/20% Brutality gem for the 6L.

@SubtleArt:
I dont use any leech on rings. The build is tanky enough as is and you really dont need it as it just takes up space for more dmg or other useful stats.
At least thats how I see it :D

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires