[3.8]Champion Impale TS/Barrage | Leveling guide

"
nibbe91 a écrit :
I haven't speced in to Acrobatics

shows that you that you have in your character profile
"
nibbe91 a écrit :
Im at level 92 atm and keep dying all the time being one shoted by pretty much every legion encounter and delving died 70 times any toughts?

And pop vaal molten shell when legion becomes active.
Here's my current gear:

Is there a way to go for Faruls Fur, while keeping HH and being able to generate Endurance Charges? I absolutely love this build, left my Dex Stacking Deadeye for it.
"
Dhol91 a écrit :
Is there a way to go for Faruls Fur, while keeping HH and being able to generate Endurance Charges? I absolutely love this build, left my Dex Stacking Deadeye for it.

probably enduring cry for bosses. for general mapping a either a timeless jewel, shaped amulet or elder boots.

when i was playing with a farruls i just ditched the endurance charges entirely. didn't really notice much of a difference
"
nibbe91 a écrit :
Im at level 92 atm and keep dying all the time being one shoted by pretty much every legion encounter and delving died 70 times any toughts?

i looked at your helm links, and your cast when damage taken level is too low to trigger molten shell
Guys, this build ROCKS!

What is higher priority, watcher's eye or +2 on helm (i have +1)

thanks!

ps gear checks welcomed i take all advice and appreciate anyone willing to look at it :)
Dernière édition par Shanopla, le 3 août 2019 23:58:42

Still got a bit to go but so far the build is pretty insane.
Depth 607 Aul kill with TS (without barrage), expensive gear.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nBTqpXXBtQ
"
blg_RealiZe a écrit :
Depth 607 Aul kill with TS (without barrage), expensive gear.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nBTqpXXBtQ

just wow!. dude how can you farm so much currency in 2 months?
"
lordfratos a écrit :

just wow!. dude how can you farm so much currency in 2 months?

I killed uber elder on day 2 with 5L ED and 4L blight (video is on youtube), farmed a lot of uber elder early in league. Early uber elder is extremely profitable, I got HH, 2 inspireds and rerolled to ele hit slayer on day 6. Farmed some more uber elder to get currency and start crafting.
I made like ~3 mirrors on crafting (foils, dex stacking bows, amulets, other stuff) while still farming uber elder, delve, some t2 glacier and 5-way emblems on cyclone character.
5 weeks into the league I bought +1 chain Rigwald's for 1 mirror, hh and inspired learning, 80ex 357 pdps bow with vicious proj and 20% more damage prefixes and rerolled to TS champion (copied Alkaizer's build with some changes).

and I played A LOT in this league. If you play a lot and play efficiently - you'll make a decent amount of currency no matter what.
Dernière édition par blg_RealiZe, le 5 août 2019 04:05:33

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires