[3.8]Champion Impale TS/Barrage | Leveling guide

how strong this build is than Slayer Ice shot?
i'm this build (slayer ice shot) but is squishy a lot only 4,5k life
looking for bow char some tank.

it pays to change build for this?

look my items

Dernière édition par zoidroots, le 1 août 2019 19:55:07
"
Gibbonsj01 a écrit :
I am currently giving this build a try, yet i feel like the dmg is lacking in comparison to the display yours showed in the video. Would you mind taking a look at my PoB and give any helpful insight. For whatever reason it just feels bad ATM. (I will be upgrading the helm and boots very soon but other than the +2 TS proj this will add no damage, just survivability. Also since i stopped using CoH tombfists i wll be dropping the amulet and replacing it as well. Thanks for any input!

POB: https://pastebin.com/wz8QaFdx

Of course you cannot dish out enough dps with current gem levels and gears. But you should have no problem against anything including guardians. Remember that you MUST pop the diamond flask to get your crit up when you want to burst down boss. Crit barrage will inflict huge damage but a non-crit one is kinda so so.
Hi guys. I prefer only using 1 curse, which one you guys using?. Assassin's mark or vulnerability?.. and why?.
"
Warnic16 a écrit :
Hi guys. I prefer only using 1 curse, which one you guys using?. Assassin's mark or vulnerability?.. and why?.

I prefer ass mark, this build needs base crit to supplement Arborix's low base crit. It makes you crit more reliably. It also grants you all charges except frenzy charges during mapping, which I think the build focus more on.

Vulner will grant you higher dps but I see no point as I have enough dps.

If I want higher dps, I suppose a good 7L chest is worth more investment.
"
zoidroots a écrit :

look my items

This build is very tanky, speaking from someone who's very bad at mechanical play and avoiding shits on screen and hated bow builds for its squishiness in previous leagues.

As long as you get 5.5k+ life with this build, taking all the fortify nodes, you will rarely die. Of course, it is not like you can literally facetank bosses with this build, but it is very safe as long you move frequently, as stray shots/hits cannot kill you most of the time. Actually I can facetank all shaper guardians most of the time but sometimes with bad map mods, they can kill me, so I still need to move a little.

A side note: I think the problem with your slayer build is the squishiness of your bow build itself, as you hug the right side of the tree, which is kinda... the definition of squishiness. Even if you change into Kaom's, you will get only around 1k life more.

Slayer itself can be pretty tanky if necessary though it's still the worst defensive among 03 ascendancy of Duelist, after the nerf to overleech.

You can see that this build takes the scion life wheel and hug bottom of the tree (in fact, I believe with this build, you can even go to the left side of the tree for more defense, but in sacrifice of some dps)
Does anyone else gets rubberbanded with Predictive mode, and just when you thought you dodged something, jk you got hit?
I cannot stand rubberband so I use lockstep, sometimes FPS drops but it's better than getting rekt due to rubberband
lockstep for delve and end game bosses (aul, uber elder). Predictive for everything else
With enough dps don't have to switch for lockstep for uber elder ether, he just gets phased instantly.
Hello I switched out the rings with a thiefs prismatic ring for a big boost in survivability, Is assassins mark really needed? I feel like my damage is still pretty op with out it. I also have the watchers impale. If anyone can look at my gear and give advice, I would appreciate it.
"
wiwigvn a écrit :
"
zoidroots a écrit :

look my items

This build is very tanky, speaking from someone who's very bad at mechanical play and avoiding shits on screen and hated bow builds for its squishiness in previous leagues.

As long as you get 5.5k+ life with this build, taking all the fortify nodes, you will rarely die. Of course, it is not like you can literally facetank bosses with this build, but it is very safe as long you move frequently, as stray shots/hits cannot kill you most of the time. Actually I can facetank all shaper guardians most of the time but sometimes with bad map mods, they can kill me, so I still need to move a little.

A side note: I think the problem with your slayer build is the squishiness of your bow build itself, as you hug the right side of the tree, which is kinda... the definition of squishiness. Even if you change into Kaom's, you will get only around 1k life more.

Slayer itself can be pretty tanky if necessary though it's still the worst defensive among 03 ascendancy of Duelist, after the nerf to overleech.

You can see that this build takes the scion life wheel and hug bottom of the tree (in fact, I believe with this build, you can even go to the left side of the tree for more defense, but in sacrifice of some dps)

But, put Kaom's, lose barrage gem setup and i will goes 2 bows for swap in bosses fights, not good ideia i think...

Better switch ability tree and items for solid bow char like Champion, im tired squishy char bow, deaths for nothing, frustating game, xp lose atm :/ and i like play bows...

but not have currency for this items late game, like Rigwald, Devoto enchant, watchers eye. Can i do works without top items??? that answer is a key! haha

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires