[3.8]Champion Impale TS/Barrage | Leveling guide

"
zoidroots a écrit :
very interesting build, but works without Rigwald? i dont have currency for this...which quiver i can use for significant DPS? Drillneck? corruped?

for clearing any quiver is fine but for single target rigwalds is straight up broken. barrage will fork and hit the main target multiple times stacking impale immediately and basically letting you one shot bosses instantly.

i did try a couple of different quivers, +1 bow with multi, attack speed, flat phys, + drillneck, etc. but the TTK stuff like hydra was literally 3 times longer.
"
Dhol91 a écrit :
Excuse me if it was asked before, but I can't find the answer. What's the point of taking King of the Hill node which among others knocks back the enemy on critical hit, while we are using Point Blank? Wouldn't it decrease our DPS if we knock our enemy back? For mapping it may be nice and safe, but I can see it being pain in the ass while bossing.

I guess it's best dps/node cluster. You can opt out of it and choose master fletcher or whatever, does not matter, dps is so huge with all core items.

Except for phase bosses, no boss can stand more than a few sec when you unlease your full power barrage so knockback is not an issue. I think point blank range is longer than you think and you always facetank bosses anyway.

I only find it annoying for proximity shield legion rares, but even them take seconds to kill.
What pantheons would you guys most likely use for clearing maps and bosses?

Thanks =)
"
d00mkin a écrit :
What pantheons would you guys most likely use for clearing maps and bosses?

Thanks =)

Lunaris/Garukhan since that will give you the most movement speed which is naturally what you want while mapping. And since we are heavily invested in MS getting to 220-30 really feels great while mapping.

Shakari for the poison immunity is nice if you run a lot of labs.

Solaris is pretty cool for bosses, though I never switch from my mapping setup,cause even Shaper is a joke with this build and dies in 2s so why bother.

My question is: is everyone running in Predictive Mode?
hi guys. noob here with low budget stuff :D

i need help around mana. how can i fix mana reg? i can't use Pride with this little mana pool.

thanks a lot
"
lordfratos a écrit :
Spoiler

i need help around mana. how can i fix mana reg? i can't use Pride with this little mana pool.

thanks a lot

you don't have any mana leech, ofc you'll have mana problems
Get the first node of essence sap (0.4% of attack damage leeched as mana)
And you'll need uber lab (for inspirational ascendancy) to have enough unreserved mana for pride + dread banner.

p.s. you are missing 1 passive point for lvl 76, type /passives in game and do the quest.
"
blg_RealiZe a écrit :
"
lordfratos a écrit :
Spoiler

thanks a lot

And you'll need uber lab (for inspirational ascendancy) to have enough unreserved mana for pride + dread banner.

p.s. you are missing 1 passive point for lvl 76, type /passives in game and do the quest.

thank you knidly.
"
blg_RealiZe a écrit :
"
lordfratos a écrit :
Spoiler

thanks a lot

The leech enchant thing on boots too from lab can help, been meaning to get it myself but I keep forgetting it!
I am currently giving this build a try, yet i feel like the dmg is lacking in comparison to the display yours showed in the video. Would you mind taking a look at my PoB and give any helpful insight. For whatever reason it just feels bad ATM. (I will be upgrading the helm and boots very soon but other than the +2 TS proj this will add no damage, just survivability. Also since i stopped using CoH tombfists i wll be dropping the amulet and replacing it as well. Thanks for any input!

POB: https://pastebin.com/wz8QaFdx
"
Gibbonsj01 a écrit :
I am currently giving this build a try, yet i feel like the dmg is lacking in comparison to the display yours showed in the video. Would you mind taking a look at my PoB and give any helpful insight. For whatever reason it just feels bad ATM. (I will be upgrading the helm and boots very soon but other than the +2 TS proj this will add no damage, just survivability. Also since i stopped using CoH tombfists i wll be dropping the amulet and replacing it as well. Thanks for any input!

POB: https://pastebin.com/wz8QaFdx

I looked at your Barrage DPS in your POB and it shows 272k. After taking all the nodes up to lvl 90 (Heartseeker nodes mostly), helping Alira instead of 2 passives, getting all gems to 20/20, your DPS jumps to 412k. You can then add 2 jewels (best would be ofc Watchers Eye with +2 Impale). For TS the helmet enchant helps A LOT. So basically following the guide further should put you in the good position with DPS.

I also made this build today, got it to lvl 91 and it's awesome for bosses, pretty good for clearing, not the Dex Stackers etc speed, but solid. It's tanky as hell, I already did Shaper, Elder and Uber Atziri with some basic gear from this guide. Also I still got a lot of improvements to make with Watchers Eye being next and better rolls on my rings/amulet/boots/helmet.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires