Item sells for much more to vendors
--------
Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 1 Maim
Socketed Attacks have -15 to Total Mana Cost
+113 to maximum Life
1% of Life Regenerated per second
8% increased maximum Life (crafted)
8% increased maximum Mana (crafted)

u forgot one moment, that u cant color str base armour for this build, so this one just wwaste of currency!

Thats essentially 4green 2 red chest.
so i was pretty much done with the league and i saw this build.
went from a 4m shaper dps slayer to a welp implane champion. still working on getting the rest of the gear. but thanks for extending my game time

for a starting player on this league which build would you guys recomend, this one or a scourge arrow slayer? and why
Had so much fun with this build. Everything goin smoothly.

10/10 would play again.
ih how to use the pantheon for lv ?
Anyone takes Conqueror instead of Inspirational? I think Conqueror is tankier option, but not sure.

Also, what's the best pantheon for general mapping or boss?
Great build, thanks for sharing.
Dernière édition par ballgrat, le 14 juil. 2019 10:31:34
Had a few questions.

Not sure how tight we are on resistances so not sure on what pieces asides from the boots we should try to max out every bit.

Helmet

-For the Helmet would buying a Tornado shot fires 2 with 50+ life and Try to get around 45 Total Res on it and Jagged Fossil the nearby enemies take % physical damage on it (prefix) be ideal?
*Bought base for 10ex and crafted this on first attempt

Rings

-Like Cyclone, do we aim for a X amount of total mana to have 0 cost or we just try to get as physically high as possible on both rings to have low cost of mana spending. If not crafting Accuracy on rings and can get on helm to achieve the 400+ accuracy what would be the ideal rolls to craft a ring? Add flat Phys, Life and resist? Since Running Brutality would getting those Adds xx lightning/fire/cold damage to attacks be pointless pretty much since they get negated.

Amulet

-Any reason almost everyone is opting into the BloodGrip? I bought the tombfist with the curse so I know we need additional curse on ammy, if not would a curse ammy, with crit multi/% increased damage or flat Phys be the rolls to go for?

Belt-
Ryslata's for damage and Nomad's if you need to cap resist easier? I see almost everyone going Nomad's even with capped resist.

Options

Since I do see plp opting into the BloodGrip. If we get a good ammy with curse/total mana, and good enough resist to make up for the extra ring, would running a mark of elder combo be situational for the build if we can cap our resist? can try to swap to the nomads for extra resist if needed.

Dernière édition par Bob123aka, le 14 juil. 2019 19:50:53

What do you guys think is the best prefix to put on this?
"
Bob123aka a écrit :
Had a few questions.

Not sure how tight we are on resistances so not sure on what pieces asides from the boots we should try to max out every bit.

no point going -mana cause tornado shot is costing like 50+ mana, having -9 still doesn't mean you can forget mana leech.

the rings you want one with assassins mark on hit and one with accuracy. you can go with mark of the elder but that means you need a an assasins mark ring with accuracy and a +1 ammy with potentially 80ish resists which is 10-20ex+

only reason for bloodgrup is because its the cheapest +1 curse amulet and it happens to have life and flat phys too.

reason i have nomads still is because of the dex requirement of arborix. with ryslatas i am like 38 dex off and you dont really have spare slots to get dex as a suffix. one thing is many forgetting the lioneyes bits at the bottom of the tree and going up the right into shadow start with a lioneyes there on the claw nodes. kinda hard to test on pob cause most of our dmg doesnt show there
Dernière édition par crazypearce, le 14 juil. 2019 20:02:48

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires