[3.8]Champion Impale TS/Barrage | Leveling guide

"
Illips a écrit :
now i just need to sell my chest to buy the right one because im poor af lol

TBH rigwald + daresso chest is quite a budget combo for its dps, both cost are around 9 ex + 5 ex = 14 ex. A good 7L chest with life, res and other goodies are already more than 10 ex, add a rare quiver on top it will be easily 20 ex total...
Cleared ALL content in Legion. Never died ONCE. Only thing build cannot run is phys reflect. One tap shaper from full health, 2 min Uber elder 5 man carry, solo 5 ways, tankiest most DPS range build i've ever played I had insane fun while playing this. You know the build's insane when tier 15-16 feel like a tier 1 map. LOL.... ALL gear is for sale. Preferably as a set. PM to discuss further!
ingame name "HOTBBWDOG"

Dernière édition par zulkeyz, le 16 juil. 2019 07:13:43
So I have a ring now with just level 12 assassin's mark on it so was wondering what people here would recommend to craft on it? :)

Also, getting the +2 to tornado shot is a real pain in the butt so is getting a +1 "for now" a decent boost to damage or isnt that worth the hassle?

Loving the build btw!
so if you're using a lvl 1 maim chest but don't want to use brutality because of HH, what are other gem options for the 6L?
"
mdructor a écrit :
so if you're using a lvl 1 maim chest but don't want to use brutality because of HH, what are other gem options for the 6L?

with hh i'd say damage on full life and hypothermia, or chance to bleed
edit ^: thanks. i thought damage on full life seemed likely, im going to try it out for a while

Im also finishing this crafted helm, do you think projectiles pierce is the best craft to finish or maybe phys damage taken as fire?

EDIT:
Dernière édition par mdructor, le 17 juil. 2019 00:54:02

Tried to fossil craft a chest. It may not be T1 life but I'll keep it, took 5 tries. Going to craft additional curse and try to make 3 white sockets.
This is seriously fun. Lvl 15 barrage nothing special for gear, just put this together in standard, and having a blast.
"
kaygee82 a écrit :
So I have a ring now with just level 12 assassin's mark on it so was wondering what people here would recommend to craft on it? :)

Also, getting the +2 to tornado shot is a real pain in the butt so is getting a +1 "for now" a decent boost to damage or isnt that worth the hassle?

Loving the build btw!

Depending on your taste but I think standard mods for rings are added phys, life, ele and acc if necessary, even shock enemies focus (which I understand give you instantly 20% more dps, less so if you already have "enemy take increased damage" mods somewhere).

For helmet, +1 is very cheap, it helps both clearing and TS shotgunning ability so why not?
"
Jonikonas a écrit :

Tried to fossil craft a chest. It may not be T1 life but I'll keep it, took 5 tries. Going to craft additional curse and try to make 3 white sockets.

Sick chest. Pristine + serrated I guess? Total cost?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires