[3.8]Champion Impale TS/Barrage | Leveling guide

So, just did 4 armies. First time, so not really sure if I " did it right" but I ran in circles clearing as much as I could while heading to a boss, killed boss lickety split, moved on to next boss. Killed all 4x 4 times. Shy of the 10 generals in a single timeless conflict challenge so that sucks.

easy and fun. Now I got a whole shit ton of stuff to pick up off the ground lol

Could someone PLEASE direct me to how I price check these?
Dernière édition par DamageIncorporated, le 10 juil. 2019 20:40:52
Sweet build. Any recommendations for leveling gear?
Finished the gear, any improvement suggestions?

Spoiler
So do we use brutality in ts gem link? Does that mean we need just physical damage to attack, etc?
I've been trying this build on Hardcore and testing some changes. I'm currently sitting on 7k hp and Here are a few thoughts:

1) Defense-wise, Soul Tether feels way better than any Stygian Vise. The overleech easily compensates the hp loss. It's also better than Stygian for damage, since you can reliably use Damage on Full Life on the barrage setup, which is roughly a 15% damage gain over Slower Projectiles.

2) I've tested using Kaom's Heart to reach 8k~ hp and a weapon swap for barrage, but ended up sticking to a 6L+Maim rare chest after all. Weapon swapping is really clunky, and the damage loss is noticeable aswell. Maybe it'd work with a TS enchant to make it's single target better, and then just dropping barrage.

3) Rigwald's really is the best option for clear, but I tested out The Fracturing Spinner as someone else mentioned before in the replies and it's a really good budget alternative to it. In the end I ended up with a rare for more hp and damage. An additional arrow shaped quiver would probably be the best option.

4) Picked up Iron Reflexes on the tree. Having the extra armor full time makes molten shell (and vms) way more reliable. Also, using it on self cast since it felt better.

5) I dropped all Lioneye's Fall's nodes and went for the left side of the tree instead, grabbing more fortify effect, armor and hp there. Also using transcendent flesh there for dmg/phys reduction.

Here is my current gear atm @ 93, with improvements to be made later on:

Spoiler
"
Nephitis a écrit :
i noticed that we overcap on impale chance, is 15% increased effect worth 3 passives? it might actually...
btw this build is NUTS i love it. I feel really tanky with 4k hp at 86, one second guardians as well

I noticed the same. I took out the 4 impale cluster + 1 travel node. That freed up 5 points so I also took out 2 life nodes for now due to my level freeing up 7. I then took fleetfooted for 11% more movement speed and then north of that node a bit is a phasing node that gives 10% movespeed while phasing and something like 20-30% phasing on kill instead.

21% movement speed and phasing for 7 points isn't bad at all.

Not to mention i'm still above 100% impale chance. It did drop 20% impale effectiveness which tbh, in both clear and single target, I haven't even noticed a change at all besides my now much faster movement speed while clearing. Now if only I could land the damn 10% movespeed lab enchant on my 35% movespeed boots i'll be happy. Not MF windripper levels of speed, but it's still very speedy, especially when onslaught procs up. Could even toss in a leash for belt instead for rampage speed if you really wanted to.

Our chest gives a ton of onslaught effectiveness. A good roll one essentially doubles the effect. I am legit considering dropping the onslaught on kill gem (as it might proc 1x per map clear) and just subbing in an onslaught flask instead to always have it up. If i'm reading it correct with our chest that's pretty much 40% move/att speed. I know our chest can proc it but I can't remember the last map I got hit and got the chest onslaught proc. With the gear setup you delete the entire map in a click, nothing has a chance to hit you so more speed becomes more important.
Dernière édition par coaa, le 11 juil. 2019 09:36:49
how to level 1-50
"
devilmogiza a écrit :
how to level 1-50

rain of arrows
Hi, any advice on pantheon?
Do you sit in blood or sand stance? What is the ascendancy order path?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires