[3.8]Champion Impale TS/Barrage | Leveling guide

"
Nephitis a écrit :
Ok quick question i have everything in this build except for devoto's with +2ts (still have the enchant on a rare helmet) and for the daresso chest. I have a realy good astral plate with white socket 13% inc life, 110 life maim on hit and t1 ress which feels really bad not using... is the daresso really that noticeable?

In the chest section he mentions that a maim chest is the best and you can swap links around. I'd go back and read that part to get the exact details.

Devoto's chest is just nice for the onslaught. You'll want an onslaught on kill jewel to compensate if it's important for you otherwise. I personally use an on kill jewel as well as devoto's as the chest requires getting hit which if playing right doesn't happen often haha.
Just wrapped up act 10 at 67, and jumped right in to a t13 cuz Niko was on it...
this is strong as fuck.
Expertly scaled build, probably the strongest bow build I've done and I'm not even done leveling. I say that taking into account defense AND offence...I mean take a ranger or a deadeye. This is sick damage...with the tankyness of Champ.

Excellent build!
Amazing build! really op, been testing it and it melts guardians in less than a second, uber elder is a joke and i dont even have the pride watchers eye... heres my gear atm
Spoiler
i have a problem with sockets, my astral plate with maim has 3 whites 1 green and 2 reds... do i put here barrage with chance to bleed? what do i do, i kinda don't wanna recolor it cause i will never get 5 off color
If I have chain and fork already, will pierce ruin the setup? Or is it ok to run it along with those two. Because I crafted the pierce on this without considering it.
So I was wondering if I should remove it or not.
Dernière édition par ibiyabadoo, le 9 juil. 2019 22:53:59
Which item Would it benefit the most, Watcher's eye or Rigwald's (both are around 9ex)?
"
jericomanu a écrit :
Which item Would it benefit the most, Watcher's eye or Rigwald's (both are around 9ex)?

Rigwalds for sure.
Rigwalds for sure. The clear is amazing with it. Unless you only want to kill bosses go Rig.
"
yissus a écrit :
Nobody mention this quiver: "The Fracturing Spinner Blunt Arrow Quiver". But it seems to be a competitive quiver to rigwalds. I have rigwalds and I test spinner and sometimes it feels better than rigwalds.

On no planet in any dimension, would that be better for this build. How on earth could it feel better when fork helps clear speed so incredibly. Also it would do you no good with Brutality.
"
DamageIncorporated a écrit :
"
yissus a écrit :
Nobody mention this quiver: "The Fracturing Spinner Blunt Arrow Quiver". But it seems to be a competitive quiver to rigwalds. I have rigwalds and I test spinner and sometimes it feels better than rigwalds.

On no planet in any dimension, would that be better for this build. How on earth could it feel better when fork helps clear speed so incredibly. Also it would do you no good with Brutality.

he's saying that because of the harbringer of direction it gives, the buff is actually really really good. I wouldn't say is always better than rigwalds but it's up there.
Try it out, it cost 9c if you buy the single pieces

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires