[3.8]Champion Impale TS/Barrage | Leveling guide

"
ibiyabadoo a écrit :
If I have chain and fork already, will pierce ruin the setup? Or is it ok to run it along with those two. Because I crafted the pierce on this without considering it.
So I was wondering if I should remove it or not.

i think it doesn't hurt nor helps , cause projectiles fork then chain and then pierce, usually it doesn't get there if your damage is high enough (and considering you have that helm i assume it is).
It's not gonna be better then the fork on Rigwalds, unless you're using a elder maim /crit chest which makes that moot, but one things for sure the ele damage on it would be wasted and you'd use it for the Harbringer. Meh..it doesn't fit in my eyes.
finally finished the gear apart from the impale watchers eye and i must say it's very weird to play. there are no explosions and tornado shot is quiet so it feels like you do no dps... but the dps is actually insane. i had a stacked cyclone with a ton of dps and it feels like this does more

its very good for legion in high maps as well as you can clear it super quickly plus you don't take much damage either which makes it nice to play with
Dernière édition par crazypearce, le 10 juil. 2019 08:19:05
Did my first ever uber elder with this build, still missing some few items etc :)

Awesome build!
i noticed that we overcap on impale chance, is 15% increased effect worth 3 passives? it might actually...
btw this build is NUTS i love it. I feel really tanky with 4k hp at 86, one second guardians as well
How is this build for mapping? I don't see any videos of you running one...
"
Phizeek a écrit :

This build is NUTTY for mapping. It's nutty for everything actually. I was doing red maps 2 min after finishing act 10. Literally good at everything. I'm not kidding.
I've been playing since closed beta. I've played just about everything, this is up there with the best in clear speed and damage, while having high survivability.
Dernière édition par DamageIncorporated, le 10 juil. 2019 14:15:20
"
DamageIncorporated a écrit :
"
Phizeek a écrit :

This build is NUTTY for mapping. It's nutty for everything actually. I was doing red maps 2 min after finishing act 10. Literally good at everything. I'm not kidding.
I've been playing since closed beta. I've played just about everything, this is up there with the best in clear speed and damage, while having high survivability.

Sweet. Looking forward to trying it out!

Almost there
top notch build nothing else to say about it.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires