"https://pastebin.com/4ceH4eyS
The Abyssus in the build has 100% More Melee Damage on it to simulate Impale."

Why this whatcher's eye?
"
ShatteredEssence a écrit :
"https://pastebin.com/4ceH4eyS
The Abyssus in the build has 100% More Melee Damage on it to simulate Impale."

Why this whatcher's eye?

Apologies for this I should have explained it in the actual guide, the Watcher's Eye in the build is not what I would really use. The problem is that PoB doesn't currently support the modifiers I want on a Watcher's Eye.

When looking to get one, the mods you're after are

Impales you inflict last 2 additional Hits while using Pride
(40-60)% increased Attack Physical Damage while using Pride
Your Hits Intimidate Enemies for 4 seconds while you are using Pride
+(30-50)% to Critical Strike Multiplier while affected by Precision
(10-15)% increased Attack Speed while affected by Precision
(40-60)% increased Attack Damage while affected by Precision

Hope this helps
Pal, in fact all trees in pob on taht link are broken ( The 92lvl one shows "123 points used, but allocates only 113 i guess" its etiher my pob or the link is a mess ((( can you pls double check?
Is it worth getting two paradoxas to increase damage? If not can you list a few options of weapons (if there are any). Also how do you have 900 mana? Thank you!
"
Th0T_Clynse a écrit :
Is it worth getting two paradoxas to increase damage? If not can you list a few options of weapons (if there are any). Also how do you have 900 mana? Thank you!

A reasonable amount of our mana (about 200) comes from Shaper's Touch thanks to our 350+ strength. I may be wrong on this, but Dual Strike counts as a single hit, so having double damage with hits is only relevant on one weapon. I'd recommend Paradoxica/Saviour as your dual wield setup if you're going to go all out, Saviour is an absolute beast and pretty much BiS in every physical damage dual wield build in history.

Other than that, Scaeva, Prismatic Eclipse, Ichimonji etc. Any generic phys one handed weapon will do you well. I also recommend trying to craft a good foil using the method I outlined near the end of the previous page here, I tried it out and it works surprisingly well. Redeemer suffixes on a jewelled foil have equal weighting, so when applying the Redeemer's orb you have a 1 in 3 chance of getting the perfect multimodding sword!
First of all, nice Build!

One thing I still don't get after I've read all build replys...
why do you want those mods to be on your Watchers Eye?

As far as I followed this Build, we do not use Precision anywhere in our Gem Setups or am I wrong, so how do we benefit from those mods then?
"

No, we don't. Simply PoB doesn't have all of watcher's eye mods. So you just can't choose right combination and put it in your build.
"
hellokitty1234 a écrit :
First of all, nice Build!

One thing I still don't get after I've read all build replys...

As far as I followed this Build, we do not use Precision anywhere in our Gem Setups or am I wrong, so how do we benefit from those mods then?

The reasoning is that those watcher's eye mods are really great for us, and if we manage to roll/find one of them relatively cheap, the buff we get far outweighs the mana loss of a level 1 precision. Precision is a flat mana reservation gem which at level 1 reserves only 22 mana. Given this knowledge, a triple Precision Watcher's Eye would offer 50% crit multi, 15% attack speed and 60% attack damage for 22 mana. It isn't the ideal, but its better than buying a +2 impale jewel with no other relevant mods if you find one with precision on it too!
BTW double precision cost 40ex+ and triple doesn't exist...
Dernière édition par DistantDream, le 8 janv. 2020 10:49:14
"
DistantDream a écrit :
"
BTW double precision cost 40ex+ and triple doesn't exist...

I know that, but the point was more regarding it being a second option when Impale isn't hanging about.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires