[3.15] 82% Block Dual Strike Impale Gladiator - 6M after 3.15 nerfs

Yes i clear with sand and switch to blood if i fight bosses or tougher enemies and i find it more useful to have more armour rather than evasion rating
Why did you tick " are you in a Bloodstorm"?
It inflates your pob dps, cuz...you aren't in one, ever seeing how you don't use Bladestorm
"
DamageIncorporated a écrit :
It inflates your pob dps, cuz...you aren't in one, ever seeing how you don't use Bladestorm

I'm not sure what you're on about, Bladestorm is both disabled in the build, and when activated doesn't have "In a Bloodstorm" ticked.
"

I now realise that you are referring to the defensive version of the build, this is supposed to be ticked in this version. Blood Rage is switched out for Bladestorm as it gives a similar buff against bosses but without the Life Degen. The mistake is not that it is ticked but that Bladestorm is disabled.
The defensive version of the build will be receiving an update also.
Dernière édition par Tojozomi, le 14 janv. 2020 15:41:06
"
"

I'm not sure what you're on about, Bladestorm is both disabled in the build, and when activated doesn't have "In a Bloodstorm" ticked.

Bladestorm lasts 3 seconds. I had no idea using it for a buff was a thing.

/shrug
"
"
"

Bladestorm lasts 3 seconds. I had no idea using it for a buff was a thing.

/shrug

Just during a particularly challenging single target encounter, especially metamorphs given their start up time - it is a nice bonus to your dps to throw one down just before they become active and each time you go in again after a dodge. The way most bosses are designed actually allows for it pretty nicely!
What's the amount of non-combat block should I have? Because ascendency give's some when you're hit or something along those lines...
"
Gilboard a écrit :
What's the amount of non-combat block should I have? Because ascendency give's some when you're hit or something along those lines...

I usually aim for somewhere around 74%, the ascendancy gives you 8% when hit (you have to take damage, blocking isn't being hit), and 1% per time you have blocked recently.
for SSF what skill would u recommend? wanted to play dual strike, but realised it wasnt a campaign reward -.-

so kinda confused on what skill to use now :)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires