[3.15] 82% Block Dual Strike Impale Gladiator - 6M after 3.15 nerfs

"
Ztink a écrit :
"
"
Ztink a écrit :
Thanks for the answer, why not take bladedancer for more range?

The DPS on bladedancer is lacking in comparison to similar 3 point sword clusters, and unfortunately the issue with dual strike doesn't seem to lie in its range but the game thinking its range is longer than it is. It isn't a problem anyway thankfully, it's just noticeable when you switch to your ruthless/close combat a few enemies before a boss encounter. When bossing the range issue doesn't apply!

Great point, thanks agin for the answer. and a fun build, lvling it has been a breeze. already at 78% block chance at lvl 65.(with end charges)

Glad you're having a good experience with the build so far, I hope you can go far with it scaling into end game. If you have any questions/anything you want to talk about while playing the build just add me in game (current char is BigBlockyBlockMan)
Dernière édition par Tojozomi, le 29 juin 2019 16:32:46
Heya, im playing your new version.

In your PoB you have DS - melee phys - impale - rage - fortify - brutality

And here in the forum you have -
Dual Strike-Rage-Brutality-Fortify-Impale-Ancestral Call

What do you use mainly? The pob setup for bosses and other one for clear? or?

"
Ztink a écrit :
Heya, im playing your new version.

In your PoB you have DS - melee phys - impale - rage - fortify - brutality

And here in the forum you have -
Dual Strike-Rage-Brutality-Fortify-Impale-Ancestral Call

What do you use mainly? The pob setup for bosses and other one for clear? or?

Apologies, I've not been in the PoE loop for a little while so only just saw this, The latter of the two is for clearing, and the first is the boss setup if you aren't using fortify. if you are using fortify, for bosses you should use the first setup but with impale instead of Melee Physical Damage!

Thanks
How your attack speed so fast? I have a scaeva for swords and copy your set, Is it because of the jewels? Thanks! Btw dis build looks legit!
"
jadap09 a écrit :
How your attack speed so fast? I have a scaeva for swords and copy your set, Is it because of the jewels? Thanks! Btw dis build looks legit!

Likely the biggest difference going on is that your main setup doesn't contain Rage Support, and as such you also never get around to using Berserk on bosses.

If you were to change your current main links from having Multistrike to Rage, the passive rage build really makes a difference. The massive attack speed buff is from Berserking though, which provides 20% *more* Attack Speed as well as 20% *more* Damage with Attacks. The next most important, or maybe even more important thing, is to remove Melee Splash from your main setup also. With your current tree I would recommend removing the two nodes currently leading to the unused Jewel socket, as well as removing Crimson Dance (it isn't taken in this build anyway). Doing this will allow you to get the socket near Finesse and put Might and Influence in it, providing you innate splash and freeing that Gem socket up for another DPS Gem instead of a clear focused one (we take Fortify Support here for the huge defensive and offensive buffs it provides).

Finally, as I now realise the PoB link doesn't reflect it correctly, the Watcher's Eye that is socketed actually provides Impale chance and Physical Damage while affected by Pride. This is unnecessary and was just a test while I was messing with Impale chance (it is still a great choice though for the extra damage), a generic one handed sword damage Jewel will suffice just as well!

Thanks for playing the build.
Hi, thanks for the build it looks like a lot of fun !
I plan to use it as my leaguestarter for 3.9, do you have any updates on this build for the upcoming league ?
"
Ayragon a écrit :
Hi, thanks for the build it looks like a lot of fun !
I plan to use it as my leaguestarter for 3.9, do you have any updates on this build for the upcoming league ?

The build should work as is, it might lose a tiny bit of power against the highest tier of content thanks to the new Physical Damage changes, but with Impale Support and both clusters as well its unlikely to make a huge difference (if any).

Nothing substantial has changed for the build, but as always remember to experiment and try out new things with it, you might just find something I missed for a massive bit of extra survivability/dps :) Thanks for trying the build! Changes to multimodding don't effect us too badly either seeing as we try our best to get Phys/Acc hybrid *and* block chance before starting our multimod process.

Something that is actually relevant to note is that if you intend to use the fork of PoB where they added Impale calculations, you need to remove "100% more melee damage" from the Abyssus. (You'll know if you're using this PoB fork because the dps will say something absurd like 12m dps)
Dernière édition par Tojozomi, le 13 déc. 2019 10:02:09
Can you add a leveling guide for the passives? Like what it looks like at 25,50,75,100 etc?
"
Calvinvng a écrit :
Can you add a leveling guide for the passives? Like what it looks like at 25,50,75,100 etc?

This has now been added, any quirks between skill trees is where I recommend to take passives at that point but later refund for a more efficient option moving forward. (Jewel socket in 75 tree to get might and influence in earlier, a few crit node placements etc.)
Dernière édition par Tojozomi, le 14 déc. 2019 06:58:44
Shapers Touch are atm around 4 exalts, any other options for gloves? :)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires