[3.15] 82% Block Dual Strike Impale Gladiator - 6M after 3.15 nerfs

Sup, OP!
How does this build feels now? Enough survey? Want to switch my twink glad to blocker.
¯\_(◉◡◔)_/¯
"
Hikakundesu a écrit :
Sup, OP!
How does this build feels now? Enough survey? Want to switch my twink glad to blocker.

I've actually not played too much this league, but my friend has reached level 96 using the build (saviour off-hand), and seems to suggest that it still feels quite alright. I have killed Uber Elder, he did Awakening 8 Sirus a few times and even HoGM!

Hope that helps - effectively nothing has changed aside from having an even better cap given saviour and awakened supports.
"
I've actually not played too much this league, but my friend has reached level 96 using the build (saviour off-hand), and seems to suggest that it still feels quite alright. I have killed Uber Elder, he did Awakening 8 Sirus a few times and even HoGM!

Hope that helps - effectively nothing has changed aside from having an even better cap given saviour and awakened supports.

Thx for answer, i'll try.
¯\_(◉◡◔)_/¯
giving it a go in 2020 ;)
"
"
Hikakundesu a écrit :
Sup, OP!

Can you link the profile of your friend?
"
ELOCHAPO a écrit :
"
"
Hikakundesu a écrit :
Sup, OP!

Can you link the profile of your friend?

ObviouslyJake, the character is SmallBlockyStabMan
Very nice build ! Switched from miner and I love it
"
iwan0129 a écrit :
Very nice build ! Switched from miner and I love it

Glad you're having fun, I appreciate the kind words!
Btw do u think its worth to pick the Iron Reflexes node to convert all of my evasion to armor
"
iwan0129 a écrit :
Btw do u think its worth to pick the Iron Reflexes node to convert all of my evasion to armor

It depends on your items, if you find the stats you're after on a bunch of evasion bases, absolutely grab it. Otherwise try switching from blood to sand occasionally while clearing to harness the evasion better.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires