[3.15] 82% Block Dual Strike Impale Gladiator - 6M after 3.15 nerfs

"
In your PoB setup link - you have the Fortify cluster but don't have Fortify enabled in gems, which is misshap I suppose?

Mistake. There is must be fortify support on leapslam to get this buff)
Thanks for this build! I've been wanting to get back to max block and this is scratching that itch.

I read the past few pages to try and catch up on community thoughts on this build.

There are some differences between the description in this post and the PoB for 3.9.

Pride is missing in the gems section.

You list War Banner in the gems section but it is now Dread Banner. Also missing the enlighten.

It's now lightning golem instead of ice golem.

I found your descriptive text in the gem section useful. I recommend having two PoB Dual strike setups, one for clear and one for boss.

Many guides now list the fossils needed for crafting needed items (for SSF players I think). Some may find it useful if you listed what's needed to craft the foil.

A 120 points passive tree in the PoB would be useful (or rename one of the older trees to 3.9).

edit: PoB shows MPD but the post says Ruthless with Impale. I think Ruthless is the current version?

edit: guessing the fossils for crafting are serrated, shuddering, jagged and sanctified.
Dernière édition par MegaGrubby, le 3 janv. 2020 16:28:53
just killed The Awakener (awakening level 5) with my league dual striker :)
Well. Died 4 times by the storm (stoopid).
My setup was:

https://pastebin.com/q5iphpNn

1) I decided to drop Impale completely because It's good only on paper (you need extreme attack rate, 100% chance and few tree nodes.) Instead tooked -15% total physical damage reduction to our hits;
2) Another tree changes (because of gear decisions and I decided to increase damage of my hits instead of attack rate);
Dernière édition par DistantDream, le 3 janv. 2020 19:42:09
"
DistantDream a écrit :
just killed The Awakener (awakening level 5) with my league dual striker :)
Well. Died 4 times by the storm (stoopid).
My setup was:

https://pastebin.com/q5iphpNn

1) I decided to drop Impale completely because It's good only on paper (you need extreme attack rate, 100% chance and few tree nodes.) Instead tooked -15% total physical damage reduction to our hits;
2) Another tree changes (because of gear decisions and I decided to increase damage of my hits instead of attack rate);

Thanks for sharing your build. Do you swap ruthless with ancestral call for non-bosses? I cannot see running w/o ancestral call.
Dernière édition par MegaGrubby, le 3 janv. 2020 21:34:08
"
Do you swap ruthless with ancestral call for non-bosses

I swap fortify, and move it to leap slam to still gain def bonuses :)
"
DistantDream a écrit :
"
Do you swap ruthless with ancestral call for non-bosses

I swap fortify, and move it to leap slam to still gain def bonuses :)

Thanks! I'm giving it a try because the damage was falling off around tier 12 (though I was far from end game gear).
In the latest PoB link - under the Abyssus item, there is a 100% more melee damage modifier. This isn't available on the item, and I'm a little confused as to how its there. THis modifier isn't in the item image in the item section either. It bloats the DPS numbers significantly.
"
yaWgnorW a écrit :
In the latest PoB link - under the Abyssus item, there is a 100% more melee damage modifier. This isn't available on the item, and I'm a little confused as to how its there. THis modifier isn't in the item image in the item section either. It bloats the DPS numbers significantly.

The PoB pastebin spoiler part literally says it's there to simulate the impale from the build.
Hello Krumplefly, first of all I would like to say that you did a great job with this build. There is just two things I can't understand neither by the POB nor your guide, is how you get 82% block chance. I did everything like and got the same block items and still I am currently looking at 72% (I didn't do uber lab yet but that would add only 2% and I don't have the +1 block jewel as well). Once again congrats for the build it feels amazing!
Did anybody checked how Tribal Fury works with dual strike, so maybe we can potentially drop ancestral call and run with 5 purely offensive supports?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires