3.12 🗡️Torstein's Oni-Goroshi Slayer Cyclone -Budget friendly, easy to play-

Grinding Gear: “adds cluster gems”
Me: *visibly panicking*
"
jeken a écrit :
@Torstein: thank you so much for this build! I'm having a blast with it, works like a charm so far, flying through the content. And finally i enjoy playing the storyline again with all the great snarky, arrogant voice lines of the sword! highly recommend this build!

tyvm for the feedback! im glad you are having fun in Delirium :)
"
Razgriz1818 a écrit :
Grinding Gear: “adds cluster gems”
Me: *visibly panicking*

xDDD
Is it possible to play without vaal pact?

this my gear atm i know is bad but wha should i update now i think my dmg is kinda low
"
Dizzy12 a écrit :

this my gear atm i know is bad but wha should i update now i think my dmg is kinda low

Craft movement + onslaught on boots. Get Assassins mark ring, levels and quality on gems...
@Torstein : Hi , thanks for build . it s really amazing build. i have 1.5m dps . What do you suggest to cluster gems?

tip for anyone who has, like me, difficulties with the uber lab:
- make sure to have the Kaom's Heart chestpiece & the Lion's Roar flask
- disable both heralds, except for the boss fights.
- bring more than one health flask ^^
Dernière édition par jeken, le 26 mars 2020 15:28:39
Hi there Torstein!

I've been following this build for a long time now and I really appreciate the effort you've put into it.

Would you have recommendations regarding cluster jewels, such as new passives and how much small passives on jewels etc ?

I've been experimenting with Heraldry and Endbringer while leveling, since you build already includes Herald of Purity and Herald of Ash.
But I had to drop Blood & Sand and Flesh & Stone to be able to have all four Heralds, due to mana reservation limitations.
I've spent 6 passive points total (including traveling to the closest outer jewel socket) and it resulted in +128% increased damage + all the elemental damage provided by Herald of Thunder and Herald of Ice.

What do you reckon ?
"Get your magic find characters ready!"
"
leefire a écrit :
@Torstein : Hi , thanks for build . it s really amazing build. i have 1.5m dps . What do you suggest to cluster gems?

Spoiler

Make either Diamond or Quicksilver flask with Warding suffix for curse protection!
Rings, gloves, boots and belt could all be little better. See my items in the guide.
HF :)

ps
About clusters, you will have to figure out that. Rly no time to go thru all options which are numeral...
Dernière édition par TorsteinTheFallen, le 26 mars 2020 20:21:33

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires