3.12 🗡️Torstein's Oni-Goroshi Slayer Cyclone -Budget friendly, easy to play-

"
Hornzilla a écrit :
Wow, the man himself! Thanks for the response. I decided to just pick some points and try it out, ended up with https://pastebin.com/qzSW3SwS I've done a few T16s and it feels about the same so far, dying on tougher mods, but overall pretty solid. My other characters still feel much weaker, so I'll probably just keep working on this guy in hopes he gets strong enough eventually. Please let me know if you do have any suggestions for improvement, and thanks again for the many hours of fun with this build.

Nothing to thank me for, i'm really glad you're having fun with it. :)

Yeah, it lost half of the damage and Acro & Phaseacro. I'm not ssf player so my expectations are different.
Keep working on this guy, get some anointment.
Oni is great item with many benefits, i had loads of fun with it.
hi, I play poe now and then. everytime I try different builds so wanted to try a cyclone league start build. I see that this build now lacks dmg for the content, but is it good enough to farm sarm currency around t1-t10 maps then roll to something else? I wanna try a cospri build but that's much more expensive than this one I believe
"
Salamanser a écrit :
hi, I play poe now and then. everytime I try different builds so wanted to try a cyclone league start build. I see that this build now lacks dmg for the content, but is it good enough to farm sarm currency around t1-t10 maps then roll to something else? I wanna try a cospri build but that's much more expensive than this one I believe

It definitely can't farm yellow maps 'cause big lack of damage since 3.14. As player of this build around 3.7-3.9 till 3.14 I could say that with 100% guarantee.
Dernière édition par GongZigoton, le 30 déc. 2021 08:05:20
Even though this build is no longer viable, it brought me a ton of joy when it was. Fingers crossed that the stars will align for it again some day.
"
Kyir1 a écrit :
Even though this build is no longer viable, it brought me a ton of joy when it was. Fingers crossed that the stars will align for it again some day.

Happy to hear that! :) we'll see, maybe it can be salvaged

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires