3.12 🗡️Torstein's Oni-Goroshi Slayer Cyclone -Budget friendly, easy to play-

"
kazen a écrit :
Heyo

Enjoying the build so far. I'm lacking a bit on boss damage for now, but I have a couple of upgrades on the way that I think will solve most of my issues.

Any ideas on good anoints?

Thanks!

Bladedancer
"
Cloverdale a écrit :
Hi, I am new to this game and your build looks amazing!
I checked your gem setup in pob and I have questions about 2 links:

Herald of PurityLv20 — Herald of AshLv20 — Blood and SandLv6 — Flesh and StoneLv20
1.The Blood and Sand is only Lv 6. Is there's a reason for this or it should be Lv 20?

Cast when Damage TakenLv20 — Immortal CallLv20 — Vaal Ancestral WarchiefLv20 — Wave ConvictionLv1
2. The Wave Conviction is only Lv1. Is this on purpose or it should be Lv20?

Appreciated for the guide :)

Blood and Sand max lvl is 6
Nothing to be gained by raising Wave of conviction lvl, you just want debuff from it.
is this build still viable?
Hey Torstein! Love the Oni build guides and am about to embark on building one. Between this Slayer Cyclone Oni build and the Death Angel 2x Oni build you posted, which do you prefer/recommend for 3.10? I just farmed my first Oni and am working on a second when I noticed this build here. I'm a bit of a rookie at the game, and am looking for a build to use as my main.
I got some tailwind boots (quite expensive) and put the onslaught on the belt jewel

I must say that tailwind is by far the most satisfying buff ever, coupled with power/frenzy/onslaught you hit like a truck and move really fast. I'm going for cluster jewels now to get some endurance charges, damage and a bunch of crit.

This build is amazing @_@
"
nachho23 a écrit :
is this build still viable?

yeah, ill update cluster jewels soon
Dernière édition par TorsteinTheFallen, le 29 mars 2020 00:13:08
"
kazen a écrit :
I got some tailwind boots (quite expensive) and put the onslaught on the belt jewel

I must say that tailwind is by far the most satisfying buff ever, coupled with power/frenzy/onslaught you hit like a truck and move really fast. I'm going for cluster jewels now to get some endurance charges, damage and a bunch of crit.

This build is amazing @_@

Haha i'm glad you are having fun :D
"
JymyT a écrit :
Hey Torstein! Love the Oni build guides and am about to embark on building one. Between this Slayer Cyclone Oni build and the Death Angel 2x Oni build you posted, which do you prefer/recommend for 3.10? I just farmed my first Oni and am working on a second when I noticed this build here. I'm a bit of a rookie at the game, and am looking for a build to use as my main.

Hi there :)

If you are a rookie then I would suggest to go with this one. It's optimized for Cyclone which is the easiest skill to play. :)
Angel is a lot stronger but more complicated.
Hi
I have a ring with "Grants Level 22 Herald of Ice Skill" How good is this stat compared with "added physical damage to attacks" or "increased elemental damage with attack"?
"
Cloverdale a écrit :
Hi
I have a ring with "Grants Level 22 Herald of Ice Skill" How good is this stat compared with "added physical damage to attacks" or "increased elemental damage with attack"?

not good for the build

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires