3.12 🗡️Torstein's Oni-Goroshi Slayer Cyclone -Budget friendly, easy to play-

can you post a higher $$ pob one? with the new nodes maybe the inc in damage or surv and maybe other better items to improve the build even more?
So what's up with this build? Seems fun and cheap and yet literally no one is playing it.
Please update regarding cluster jewels

love your builds Torstein
Hello Sir, great Guide :)
Is it possible to extend the guide a little bit more newby like?
For example: i get always out of mana with all these buffs and even praxis dont help :(
"
Butcherzz a écrit :
Hello Sir, great Guide :)
Is it possible to extend the guide a little bit more newby like?
For example: i get always out of mana with all these buffs and even praxis dont help :(

Because you're probably missing mana leech node. Make your account and characters public so I can see what's going on.
"
recklesbanana a écrit :
Please update regarding cluster jewels

love your builds Torstein

Tnx :)

Would gladly but i don't have enough time... You will have to figure it out.
Only lvl 50, but do we gather more AoE for cyclone? Watching your videos compared to my runs, my cyclone is such a small AoE.

Any advice or tips would be greatly appreciated. Tyty for this fun build. Makes my oni farming every league worth it. (:
"
TheBrotaku a écrit :
Only lvl 50, but do we gather more AoE for cyclone? Watching your videos compared to my runs, my cyclone is such a small AoE.

Any advice or tips would be greatly appreciated. Tyty for this fun build. Makes my oni farming every league worth it. (:

It will become larger no worries :)

Just follow the guide, nothing special to add
Does Damage on Full Life actually work with this?
When I have "Her Embrace" I'm never at full life, but a couple hp below it. And cannot go higher than that with leech active. Whats the deal here?
"
cryion a écrit :
Does Damage on Full Life actually work with this?
When I have "Her Embrace" I'm never at full life, but a couple hp below it. And cannot go higher than that with leech active. Whats the deal here?

You are leeching to full life because of Slayer's overleech and it counts as on full life even if you have atm 1 life, but if you are leeching to full it works.

Dont worry about that its a known overleech mechanic.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires