3.12 🗡️Torstein's Oni-Goroshi Slayer Cyclone -Budget friendly, easy to play-

"
TorsteinTheFallen a écrit :

You are leeching to full life because of Slayer's overleech and it counts as on full life even if you have atm 1 life, but if you are leeching to full it works.

Dont worry about that its a known overleech mechanic.

Alrighty. Figured there is something I dont know, so I had to ask. Thank you vm!
What is the best anoint passive btw?
"
rafalpero123 a écrit :
What is the best anoint passive btw?

Bladedancer
Hey, thanks for the build. Wanted to try out oni-goroshi and took this league for the experiment.
Everything is going well so far, however could you please advise the best Blight event strategy? It is really hard to complete it.
PoE nowadays looks more and more like a fork server with tons of custom weird experimental stuff rather than original game with carefully thought out balance brough live to players.
Dernière édition par judikator, le 20 mars 2020 13:47:21
"
judikator a écrit :
Hey, thanks for the build. Wanted to try out oni-goroshi and took this league for the experiment.
Everything is going well so far, however could you please advise the best Blight event strategy? It is really hard to complete it.

Make sure your towers are covered by support (green) towers.

Other than dps is to raise your dps. Get Lion's Roar flask, amulet anointment, onslaught craft on boots, assassins mark ring...
Dernière édition par TorsteinTheFallen, le 21 mars 2020 06:20:13
hi, i see you playing with blade flurry, how does it feel compared to a cyclone
i like oni goroshi builds but hate cyclone, bf have more single dps right?and cyclone playable wihtout -3 to mana rings?

and add to build atziri acuity, its perfect for this build, int + vaal pact
also i hate acrtobatics and will use soul of steel and rampart instead dodge, think that's enough or dodge rly work?
Dernière édition par wgacc322, le 21 mars 2020 06:45:47
"
wgacc322 a écrit :
hi, i see you playing with blade flurry, how does it feel compared to a cyclone
i like oni goroshi builds but hate cyclone, bf have more single dps right?and cyclone playable wihtout -3 to mana rings?

and add to build atziri acuity, its perfect for this build, int + vaal pact
also i hate acrtobatics and will use soul of steel and rampart instead dodge, think that's enough or dodge rly work?

Im playing another build, Death Angel.

BFlurry is too slow with this one.

Dogde works very well.
boots skills? they are different in pob and here :)
"
7rag4hask a écrit :
boots skills? they are different in pob and here :)

follow the PoB setup
@Torstein: thank you so much for this build! I'm having a blast with it, works like a charm so far, flying through the content. And finally i enjoy playing the storyline again with all the great snarky, arrogant voice lines of the sword! highly recommend this build!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires