3.12 🗡️Torstein's Oni-Goroshi Slayer Cyclone -Budget friendly, easy to play-

"
Mike_Weiss a écrit :
Hi there Torstein!

I've been following this build for a long time now and I really appreciate the effort you've put into it.

Would you have recommendations regarding cluster jewels, such as new passives and how much small passives on jewels etc ?

I've been experimenting with Heraldry and Endbringer while leveling, since you build already includes Herald of Purity and Herald of Ash.
But I had to drop Blood & Sand and Flesh & Stone to be able to have all four Heralds, due to mana reservation limitations.
I've spent 6 passive points total (including traveling to the closest outer jewel socket) and it resulted in +128% increased damage + all the elemental damage provided by Herald of Thunder and Herald of Ice.

What do you reckon ?

Hi, that looks interesting. Options are massive and i just dont have time to work on those. Haven't even done anything about that with my own char.
Just weigh in pros and cons in PoB and you should be fine. :)
Heyo

Enjoying the build so far. I'm lacking a bit on boss damage for now, but I have a couple of upgrades on the way that I think will solve most of my issues.

Any ideas on good anoints?

Thanks!
Hi, I am new to this game and your build looks amazing!
I checked your gem setup in pob and I have questions about 2 links:

Herald of PurityLv20 — Herald of AshLv20 — Blood and SandLv6 — Flesh and StoneLv20
1.The Blood and Sand is only Lv 6. Is there's a reason for this or it should be Lv 20?

Cast when Damage TakenLv20 — Immortal CallLv20 — Vaal Ancestral WarchiefLv20 — Wave ConvictionLv1
2. The Wave Conviction is only Lv1. Is this on purpose or it should be Lv20?

Appreciated for the guide :)
edit: nevermind
Dernière édition par TheTabKey, le 28 mars 2020 04:55:05
Hi! Writes my bear, I dictate to him:) Faced with such a problem - only moved to the 6th act and immediately, immediately, ceased to have enough mana. I didn't think about it at all before, but now it's only two seconds and there's no mana. What did I do wrong? It seems to me that everything is exactly like POB
Just want to share my happines :D
Now this build is in a list of lucky bastards I found a mirror with.

Dunno what to do with it now :D

Farming t15-16 maps already,
Tried simulacrum but failed at lvl 19 boss with my current gear xD
There is still much to minmax and update
PoE nowadays looks more and more like a fork server with tons of custom weird experimental stuff rather than original game with carefully thought out balance brough live to players.
Dernière édition par judikator, le 28 mars 2020 08:25:27
"
voronov_d a écrit :
Hi! Writes my bear, I dictate to him:) Faced with such a problem - only moved to the 6th act and immediately, immediately, ceased to have enough mana. I didn't think about it at all before, but now it's only two seconds and there's no mana. What did I do wrong? It seems to me that everything is exactly like POB

Any mana reservation in use?

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Mana_reservation

Dernière édition par Tidal_Kraken, le 28 mars 2020 12:46:25
This build is pretty insane, lol.

I'm 92 before my gems even hit level 20

Anyone planning clusters for this one? I'm looking for some other people to theorycraft this together
"
judikator a écrit :
Just want to share my happines :D
Now this build is in a list of lucky bastards I found a mirror with.

Dunno what to do with it now :D

Farming t15-16 maps already,
Tried simulacrum but failed at lvl 19 boss with my current gear xD
There is still much to minmax and update

Hahaha congrats!!! :D:D:D
"
voronov_d a écrit :

Dont use Herald of Ash until you finish second Labyrinth.
Dernière édition par TorsteinTheFallen, le 28 mars 2020 14:43:23

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires