[3.7] 1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer - 16M+ Shaper DPS Fullbuffed / 158%-220% Movspeed Speedy Boy

Hello guys, I have 11ex to invest into that build. What do you suggest to go 1st for?

Here are my actual items.

Thanks for advices.
"
markuskanada a écrit :
Hey guys, I hope everyone is doing fine.

2 quick questions, as I started to respec to this build yesterday.

1. When I have -15 Mana on my Maim-Chest, do I still need another roll on my ring to provide leap slam with enough Mana? Or will it be fine with just the body armor, even when pretty much my entire Mana is reserved?

2. I still don't really understand how people decide whether they take 2x 1h rare Foil, or 1H rare Foil + Paradoxica or Prismatic Eclipse. What are the BIS options?

Cant wait to come home and try this out on the weekend!

Just run leap slam with blood magic if you want to save money on rings.

As far as paradoxica vs foil put a few in POB. I believe POB actually calculates paradoxica correctly from what I've heard. Prismatic eclipse is always lower dps, but greatly increases cyclone radius with 3 white sockets.
Well I only need to improve one foil, I have like 20-23ex to spend, recomends?
Hi All :),

Looking for some advice on where to improve next.

I see some people are taking Iron Reflexes should i be doing that?

I have like 10-15ex to spend so please let me know what you think.

My first instinct is better neck piece and maybe one of the rings?

Thanks,
Was any1 able to check out my post one page back I linked my gear LF some upgrade/improvement suggestions ty
"
LeumasKrap a écrit :

Thanks for taking the time to reply and help me out and yea i know how links work. I cant afford a 6 link bronns right now. Damn i shouldve asked before i started buying chao resist. So should i worry more my my resist for now then my bronns? I feel like i wasted a lot of currency worrying about chaos resist. I will try to get the flasks you mentioned. im also having trouble not having enough intelligence so its hard for me to switch out some items. So if i were to change my resist to all elemtals, have a 6L bronns and the right flask, i should be good? And obviously changing my weapon to foils later. Should i also be getting soul tether?

Well a 6l (or even 5l) anything will be better than an unlinked bronn's. You can get a plain 6l chest cheap, or a corrupted one with right colours even cheaper.

Yeah, new players get obsessed with chaos res, when even if it is chaos damage killing them, it's really low hp or regen/leech that is really the problem.

Int is tricky, don't try and use infused channeling till you have gear with int.

Sort the rest of the gear out before worrying about the swords, it's plenty of damage for low maps anyway. And as mentioned, resists are no1 priority. Change the belt if needed. Belt of the deceiver is good, but not if you are struggling with resists. A rustic/leather belt with resists will be a couple of chaos

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/ektrwma/characters

what do you think guys?
uber elder
Spoiler
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bq8JFAf7N98&lc=z22kwhygksfqy5ulwacdp433ez3vxm4hpt2nen2uuwhw03c010c

i use this too.

Loreweave is better from astral?
"
Carlovski a écrit :
"
LeumasKrap a écrit :

Thanks for taking the time to reply and help me out and yea i know how links work. I cant afford a 6 link bronns right now. Damn i shouldve asked before i started buying chao resist. So should i worry more my my resist for now then my bronns? I feel like i wasted a lot of currency worrying about chaos resist. I will try to get the flasks you mentioned. im also having trouble not having enough intelligence so its hard for me to switch out some items. So if i were to change my resist to all elemtals, have a 6L bronns and the right flask, i should be good? And obviously changing my weapon to foils later. Should i also be getting soul tether?

Well a 6l (or even 5l) anything will be better than an unlinked bronn's. You can get a plain 6l chest cheap, or a corrupted one with right colours even cheaper.

Yeah, new players get obsessed with chaos res, when even if it is chaos damage killing them, it's really low hp or regen/leech that is really the problem.

Int is tricky, don't try and use infused channeling till you have gear with int.

Sort the rest of the gear out before worrying about the swords, it's plenty of damage for low maps anyway. And as mentioned, resists are no1 priority. Change the belt if needed. Belt of the deceiver is good, but not if you are struggling with resists. A rustic/leather belt with resists will be a couple of chaos

Thanks for all the tips!
First of all as a new player I would like to thank owner of this build for making my introduction to this game fairly easy and fun.
I started this on Xbox and in standerd league because I didn’t know any better.
Now I’m just using it to learn game until I have time to finish building Pc.
That being said could one of u learned gentlemen or ladies take a look at my build and give me some feedback.
I haven’t used trade yet and all my gear is crafted or from drops.
I’m just starting level 11 maps and looking to complete 4th Labyrinth and pale court next few days.
My hideout dps is around 200k depending on set up.
Just spent 400 fusing on trying for 6 link and will try again after I build up some more.
My user name on Xbox is ScurvyReaper2 and my character is lvl 88 slayer duelist for POB purposes and my acc is open.
Any input to improve my build and knowledge of game would be appreciated wish I had discovered this game earlier.
One thing does the impale dmg not show in POB? I cant see me reaching those crazy dps numbers as is.
Thanks again for awesome build guide.
https://pastebin.com/yrJMaGq6 Here is the pastebin.

Since i cant get Glorious vanity i am thinking of dropping the whole climb to acrobatics and spending points elsewhere, or is acrobatics worth the climb?
Dernière édition par ScurvyReaper2, le 6 juil. 2019 20:58:27
In still wondering if attack speed or cyclone damage is a better helm enchant if anyone has any insight.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires