[3.7] 1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer - 16M+ Shaper DPS Fullbuffed / 158%-220% Movspeed Speedy Boy

Any updates of this build for 3.9? Used to play it back in 3.7, wanna roll it again.
Dernière édition par Sineas, le 14 déc. 2019 18:27:29
well I got bored of Skellies and made a new 3.9 Champion to roughly this spec, I did get a savior drop so I think that had something to do with it :-) Also I got a double strike roll on my hat, so you'll see later why that's relevant.

You can check my current POB; I'm into T14+ in 3 days time; only issues were mostly related to DOT's (poisons / bleeds) and typical one shots. I feel a bit spongy at ~5300HP, I think at 6k+ I'll be OK

https://pastebin.com/McqsBLhH

I was planning a flicker build but kinda ended up back at cyclone; the saviour minions are pretty fun and fck it, if you're not having fun what's the point.

I DID however carryover Vaal Double Strike from another build which seems pretty good for bossing and metas. Also, the HAT is something I've heard good things about, and I did get that enchant, so....

I did invest a lot into gear (chest/oh wep/boots) but most of the rest was either found or crafted. All in all I think I'm in about 25 ex into this char?

Anyway, AMA I'm still exploring with this char and looking for another ~500HP at the moment.

Is this build still up to date and viable today?? Looks super fun.
"
MAlandM a écrit :
"
bwtinier a écrit :

Sorry, I didn't see these information before, I'll get back Impale and Close Combat. About the boots i mean i got too low life, it's like 3.7k, is it normal to be so low? I know my gear is bad but... i'm used to have like 4.5k at glass cannon builds and way more on tanky ones.

Your chest could have up to 100+ more life on it, which would give you about 300 more life. The -15 mana cost mod isn't necessary on the chest - prioritise life (if you can get another ring with - mana cost). You're also missing a lot of life nodes on the tree but that's to be expected at level 83.

A couple more things though:

- Your soul tether can have up to 40 intelligence. Find one with at least 38 int, they're pretty cheap.

- Blades of cunning is really good and really should be taken over something like Brinksmanship or Acuity.

- Get Golem's blood asap.

- Get that jewel socket above gladiator's perserverance asap. Just put in any 7% increased maximumum life jewel if you can't afford a good one.

- Possibly unspec forceful skewering for now and get more life if you need to - after all, if you're dying all the time you won't be levelling to get more passives.

- You need more int on your gear to get rid a node like Hard Knocks.

- A 20/20 cyclone is better than a 21/0 cyclone gem imo. The level 21 only gives a bit more damage but 20/20 is 10% more AoE

Tyvm!!! Helped me a lot!
Do you plan to update this build for new league? looks solid
Dernière édition par BigJobless, le 12 juin 2020 06:08:20

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires