[3.7] 1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer - 16M+ Shaper DPS Fullbuffed / 158%-220% Movspeed Speedy Boy

"
Shock3r19711 a écrit :
Looking to change from 2h to 1h cyclone slayer. The current gear shown looks pretty budget. And I dont see many people using this chest armour. Is this like a budget build or is that really the BiS chest? I have a good amount to invest in a build but not seeing many other 1h builds on the forums so I dunno what to do..

Rare chests are superior but far more expensive. Check the Gear section for that.

"
TcccT a écrit :
someone please me Im freaking stuck at tier 11 I cant do any of the maps i cant survive and idk what to do. I have like 100c to spare help me out ma man

Belly would help, basalt missing, really low life, 2nd weapon should be exchanged, you're neither using soul tether nor iron reflexes, which one of them would help you a ton

"
Asbe a écrit :
IS there any tips what i should do for my build?

I am trying to kill uber elder but getting ass kicked hard.

I have 4.3k hp with 1.7k shield.

I have 5 exalt to put here.

UElder is a mechanical fight, you need to learn the fight to clear it, it's not a brainless afk kill the boss type of build. Also basalt flask missing + your foils aren't that good.
Streamlink: https://www.twitch.tv/szynima
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChwoAYZn8wbwAwE1260cMdw

My Builds
1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2514647
thanks for an awesome guide mate ;) ill try this but before start i have a simple question: wich class is better for Boss killer? i mean uber elder / uber lab / etc..

For mapping i have a ED/Contagion and works very well so i only want to do hard bosses.

Dont have maim armor but have Loreweave 6l with good roll stats (i saw few posts before that its okay hybrid dps/tank, ill use it. Wich ascendancy will benefit more of this armor¿

TL;DR: Champion or Slayer (both tank) for boss killing? Using Loreweave armour.

Thanks!
Dernière édition par dfda91, le 6 juil. 2019 15:14:02
I'm kinda confused... I was following exactly what the page 1 suggests but now I learned many from the comments and i'm not sure what if i keep going with:

- double 370 pdps foils
- daresso's salute
- soul tether/jewel
- bronn's lithe

or if i just change to:

- 150 pdps paradoxica + prismatic eclipse
- temporal chains neck (idk why ppl use that, do we have dual curse or something?)
- rare belt (change ascendancy nodes)
- rare chest with lv 1 maim

I know it's many to ask in a single post but I'd appreciate a lot someone help!
"
bwtinier a écrit :
I'm kinda confused... I was following exactly what the page 1 suggests but now I learned many from the comments and i'm not sure what if i keep going with:

- double 370 pdps foils
- daresso's salute
- soul tether/jewel
- bronn's lithe

or if i just change to:

- 150 pdps paradoxica + prismatic eclipse
- temporal chains neck (idk why ppl use that, do we have dual curse or something?)
- rare belt (change ascendancy nodes)
- rare chest with lv 1 maim

I know it's many to ask in a single post but I'd appreciate a lot someone help!

You don't use paradoxica with a prismatic eclipse. It's one or the other with a good foil in your main hand.

Use PoB to calculate if a Paradoxica is more damage than two 370pdps foils (I'm going to guess even a paradoxica with pdps as low as 150 will still be an upgrade, but you should aim for 170+ pdps).

The prismatic eclipse with 3 white sockets is for more area.

Daresso's salute and Bronn's lithe have both always sucked and have been league starter choices. For endgame we replace both with good rares.

For the amulet, most just go for a damage/life/resists amulet but a curse amulet is good as well. We don't run dual curse because punishment rarely ever procs since its on CWDT. I run my maim curse (assassins Mark) on one of my rings.

A chest with level 1 maim is best in slot (also with - 15 mama cost to socketed attack skills and increased critical strike chance of attacks, but the latter mod is especially expensive and hard to find on a maim chest).

Soul tether is the tankier option, and the rare belt (specifically a stygian vise) is the higher dps option.
So, what do you think about the links? I got this body armour and these 6 linked gems(it looks like a dps increase according to PoB):

now i'm going to change soul tether and jewel for rare belt with resists and i'll use kaom roots instead of my boots (I'll have to remove Impact and Overwhelm ascendancies to get Endless Hunter and Brutal Fervour to get no limit for my leech).

but i kinda miss close combat and impale.

What do you think about these links, ascendancy and gear changes?
"
bwtinier a écrit :
So, what do you think about the links? I got this body armour and these 6 linked gems(it looks like a dps increase according to PoB):

now i'm going to change soul tether and jewel for rare belt with resists and i'll use kaom roots instead of my boots (I'll have to remove Impact and Overwhelm ascendancies to get Endless Hunter and Brutal Fervour to get no limit for my leech).

Did you bother reading the OP at all? It answers all your questions...

The reason PoB gives you more damage with those gem setups is because impale and close combat aren't factored in properly in PoB. Both impale and close combat give you a LOT more damage than that awful setup you've got there. Close combat is a 59% more multiplier and impale is even more than that tbh.

You're welcome to get a rare belt if you want more damage - but then why replace your boots with kaom's roots? Sounds counterproductive. With kaom's roots you lose dps but you gain dps with the belt. It's like if you were to use Belly of the beast to get more life but then unspeced life points on the tree - what's the point when one makes you tankier but the other removes tankiness? Decide if you want to be tankier or if you want more damage and go from there.

For example soul tether + kaom's roots makes some sense defence wise, and a stygian vise + rare boots makes some sense if you want to go full glass cannon.

This could be a great defensive (and offensive) option for gloves... got these for 10c today and they give me 350 more es and more dmg. Loose the +1 range though so will probably just use them for uelder.
"
MAlandM a écrit :
"
bwtinier a écrit :

Did you bother reading the OP at all? It answers all your questions...

The reason PoB gives you more damage with those gem setups is because impale and close combat aren't factored in properly in PoB. Both impale and close combat give you a LOT more damage than that awful setup you've got there. Close combat is a 59% more multiplier and impale is even more than that tbh.

You're welcome to get a rare belt if you want more damage - but then why replace your boots with kaom's roots? Sounds counterproductive. With kaom's roots you lose dps but you gain dps with the belt. It's like if you were to use Belly of the beast to get more life but then unspeced life points on the tree - what's the point when one makes you tankier but the other removes tankiness? Decide if you want to be tankier or if you want more damage and go from there.

For example soul tether + kaom's roots makes some sense defence wise, and a stygian vise + rare boots makes some sense if you want to go full glass cannon.

Sorry, I didn't see these information before, I'll get back Impale and Close Combat. About the boots i mean i got too low life, it's like 3.7k, is it normal to be so low? I know my gear is bad but... i'm used to have like 4.5k at glass cannon builds and way more on tanky ones.
"
bwtinier a écrit :

Sorry, I didn't see these information before, I'll get back Impale and Close Combat. About the boots i mean i got too low life, it's like 3.7k, is it normal to be so low? I know my gear is bad but... i'm used to have like 4.5k at glass cannon builds and way more on tanky ones.

With Soul Tether and the Glorious Vanity setup I doubt you have 3.7k, that would mean you only have roughly 3k life + the es.

you're also missing quite a few lifenodes, your gloves are missing a ton and levels also do a lot.

I'd also suggest swapping out your offhand cause a 2nd scaeva barely helps, only the mainhand is tough to beat for a while.

Streamlink: https://www.twitch.tv/szynima
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChwoAYZn8wbwAwE1260cMdw

My Builds
1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2514647
I have a 190 paradoxica and a 400 foil, which one goes in the main hand?

tried to find paradoxica in pob, but it doesn't come up in the search

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires