[3.7] 1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer - 16M+ Shaper DPS Fullbuffed / 158%-220% Movspeed Speedy Boy

Quick question about crafting a Jewelled Foil.

Is there a reason why everyone goes with critical strike chance + quality, instead of just say intelligence + qualityy which is cheaper and the intelligence can be useful where-as the critical strike chance is negated by our ascendancy node?.. I feel like I'm missing something here... is the critical strike chance global and not just local?

Also just making sure, I forgot to perfect fossil this craft, Beastcraft corruption stacks with quantity craft right?

Dernière édition par MiNTJAMS_, le 4 juil. 2019 14:08:20
"
MiNTJAMS_ a écrit :
Quick question about crafting a Jewelled Foil.

Is there a reason why everyone goes with critical strike chance + quality, instead of just say intelligence + qualityy which is cheaper and the intelligence can be useful where-as the critical strike chance is negated by our ascendancy node?.. I feel like I'm missing something here... is the critical strike chance global and not just local?

The crit is useless for people with overwhelm, but it appeals to a wider market with crit. Quite a few non-slayers and even some slayers not taking overwhelm out there also buying swords where the crit is a pretty big dps boost for them.
I am new to this build and massively still learning the game and a little stuck with this build. What should I upgrade next? I have tried putting foils into POB but I lose so much damage.

"
jphil03 a écrit :
I am new to this build and massively still learning the game and a little stuck with this build. What should I upgrade next? I have tried putting foils into POB but I lose so much damage.

Well, there's 2 upgrade you can go for,

6-Linked Bronn's Lithe for the Infused Channeling gem, which can add another 100k+ dps

2x 350 PDPS foil, which will raise your dps up another 100k+

350 PDPS foil is quite cheap, around 1.5 ex each
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Legion/38m5WPF5

And maybe try replace your Plague Flame Crimson Jewel to Tempered Flesh Unique Jewel, this will add 70 Critical Strike Multiplier.
First of all id like to thank you for the build.

I am a new player currently logged a little over 100 hrs and this is my first build, currently lvl 80. I was wondering if you guys could look at my items and tell me what I need to work on. Im doing maps right now and I cant get passed the conservatory map T7 because of the lighting damage im taking and also chaos damage hurts me as well. I am trying to follow this build as much as i can and i feel like what I have now isnt close to what the op is getting. I am very discouraged right now

Any help will be appreciated
Hey guys. This is my cyclone slayer farming a Glacier monolith. Based on this build, I added a few extra aoe in tree, Carcass Jack, Pulverise, Rage and Berserk skill. Great build.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kSpVdf5OVs
fun build. can litteraly melt everything, except UE since iam too bad mechanicly, everything else goes down in a breeze. change a bit in gear for more DPS. far from perfect, room for more DPS (i.e.: elder maim-chest, helm enchant, +450pDPS foils) but i dont need it at all. here a little hydra video:
https://youtu.be/omzJOI24cis
Finally managed to kill uber elder - haven't really bothered before, not played so much since uber came out and haven't had suitable builds recently.
A bit zerged, 3 deaths but thats because I don't know the fight, and I'm inpatient.
Got a watcher's eye, but all bad mods - never lucky!
Got influece back straight away so might try again.

That's without crazy multimodded foils, I'm using a 1c + craft corsair and a jewelled foil I found yesterday.
Anyone doing uber I'd recommend sticking to sand stance. Damage is still fine, and aoe + safety helps.
Ran a 5-way battle too, that's where the lack of high end damage started to hit me a bit. The tankier Generals took a bit too long to go down.

Probably going to look to re-roll soon, but pretty sure anything is going to feel bad after cyclone!
"
LeumasKrap a écrit :
First of all id like to thank you for the build.

I am a new player currently logged a little over 100 hrs and this is my first build, currently lvl 80. I was wondering if you guys could look at my items and tell me what I need to work on. Im doing maps right now and I cant get passed the conservatory map T7 because of the lighting damage im taking and also chaos damage hurts me as well. I am trying to follow this build as much as i can and i feel like what I have now isnt close to what the op is getting. I am very discouraged right now

Any help will be appreciated

Your character page is private, so we can't see it.
Most important thing is check your resistances on the character sheet, all the elemental ones need to be over 75%.
Don't worry so much about Chaos.
Looking to craft a helm, do I go cyclone dmg or attack speed?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires