[3.7] 1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer - 16M+ Shaper DPS Fullbuffed / 158%-220% Movspeed Speedy Boy

"
bucking_horse a écrit :
"
jphil03 a écrit :
I am new to this build and massively still learning the game and a little stuck with this build. What should I upgrade next? I have tried putting foils into POB but I lose so much damage.

Well, there's 2 upgrade you can go for,

6-Linked Bronn's Lithe for the Infused Channeling gem, which can add another 100k+ dps

2x 350 PDPS foil, which will raise your dps up another 100k+

350 PDPS foil is quite cheap, around 1.5 ex each
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Legion/38m5WPF5

And maybe try replace your Plague Flame Crimson Jewel to Tempered Flesh Unique Jewel, this will add 70 Critical Strike Multiplier.

Thank you, I think i may concentrate on getting some foils.
"
Carlovski a écrit :
"
LeumasKrap a écrit :
First of all id like to thank you for the build.

I am a new player currently logged a little over 100 hrs and this is my first build, currently lvl 80. I was wondering if you guys could look at my items and tell me what I need to work on. Im doing maps right now and I cant get passed the conservatory map T7 because of the lighting damage im taking and also chaos damage hurts me as well. I am trying to follow this build as much as i can and i feel like what I have now isnt close to what the op is getting. I am very discouraged right now

Any help will be appreciated

Your character page is private, so we can't see it.
Most important thing is check your resistances on the character sheet, all the elemental ones need to be over 75%.
Don't worry so much about Chaos.

Sorry, everyone should be able to see it now turned the privacy off. Thanks for letting me know and please let me know
"
jphil03 a écrit :
"
bucking_horse a écrit :
"
jphil03 a écrit :
I am new to this build and massively still learning the game and a little stuck with this build. What should I upgrade next? I have tried putting foils into POB but I lose so much damage.

Well, there's 2 upgrade you can go for,

6-Linked Bronn's Lithe for the Infused Channeling gem, which can add another 100k+ dps

2x 350 PDPS foil, which will raise your dps up another 100k+

350 PDPS foil is quite cheap, around 1.5 ex each
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Legion/38m5WPF5

And maybe try replace your Plague Flame Crimson Jewel to Tempered Flesh Unique Jewel, this will add 70 Critical Strike Multiplier.

Thank you, I think i may concentrate on getting some foils.

With a bit of patience and clever searching for swords missing a craft/wrong craft you can get decent ones a lot cheaper too.
"
LeumasKrap a écrit :

Sorry, everyone should be able to see it now turned the privacy off. Thanks for letting me know and please let me know

Err, first thing - do you know links work? Your chest has 6 sockets, but only 3 are linked. So you have only got 2 supports. You need at least a 5 link.

The damage side of your gear is fine, apart from the issue with the unlinked chest.

But your defense is non existent. Lightning is actually your BEST resist, though at 48% lightning damage will still be wrecking you.
Fire is 35% and cold is at -11%
Your chaos res is higher than most people ever bother with. It's not a priority at all.

Life is low too, but it's hard to get decent life with Bronn's

Other smaller issues

- Taste of Hate prob not worth using when you start linking brutality. It's ok defensively (And will at least help your cold resistance) but not worth a slot just for that.
- Get 'of Stauching' on a flask. Bleed is nasty stuff.
- And of Heat for freezes. Especially with a -11% cold res!
- Jewels are very good, but only worth grabbing the socket if you have a good one to put in it. Yours aren't really. Damnation dream is just about ok.
- Vaal pact, with minimal leech and no continuous leech mechanics is not great, especially for a newer player (Even worse with blood rage). I'd drop it for now. Get gladiators Perseverance asap for more leech.

Dernière édition par Carlovski, le 5 juil. 2019 10:10:16

Currently running 6L with Cyclone, Brutality, Impale, Fortify, Infused and Close Combat but randomly scored this sword and it seems pretty solid compared to what I had before. Is it worth switching out Brutality for something else to take advantage of this swords stats or should I just sell it and try to get a high pure pdps sword?
Hi guys great thread btw! ty for that. Can some1 pl recommend my upgrade/s priority please.

Could i also use a carcass jack?
Hey guys, I hope everyone is doing fine.

2 quick questions, as I started to respec to this build yesterday.

1. When I have -15 Mana on my Maim-Chest, do I still need another roll on my ring to provide leap slam with enough Mana? Or will it be fine with just the body armor, even when pretty much my entire Mana is reserved?

2. I still don't really understand how people decide whether they take 2x 1h rare Foil, or 1H rare Foil + Paradoxica or Prismatic Eclipse. What are the BIS options?

Cant wait to come home and try this out on the weekend!

"
Carlovski a écrit :
"
LeumasKrap a écrit :

Err, first thing - do you know links work? Your chest has 6 sockets, but only 3 are linked. So you have only got 2 supports. You need at least a 5 link.

The damage side of your gear is fine, apart from the issue with the unlinked chest.

But your defense is non existent. Lightning is actually your BEST resist, though at 48% lightning damage will still be wrecking you.
Fire is 35% and cold is at -11%
Your chaos res is higher than most people ever bother with. It's not a priority at all.

Life is low too, but it's hard to get decent life with Bronn's

Other smaller issues

- Taste of Hate prob not worth using when you start linking brutality. It's ok defensively (And will at least help your cold resistance) but not worth a slot just for that.
- Get 'of Stauching' on a flask. Bleed is nasty stuff.
- And of Heat for freezes. Especially with a -11% cold res!
- Jewels are very good, but only worth grabbing the socket if you have a good one to put in it. Yours aren't really. Damnation dream is just about ok.
- Vaal pact, with minimal leech and no continuous leech mechanics is not great, especially for a newer player (Even worse with blood rage). I'd drop it for now. Get gladiators Perseverance asap for more leech.

Thanks for taking the time to reply and help me out and yea i know how links work. I cant afford a 6 link bronns right now. Damn i shouldve asked before i started buying chao resist. So should i worry more my my resist for now then my bronns? I feel like i wasted a lot of currency worrying about chaos resist. I will try to get the flasks you mentioned. im also having trouble not having enough intelligence so its hard for me to switch out some items. So if i were to change my resist to all elemtals, have a 6L bronns and the right flask, i should be good? And obviously changing my weapon to foils later. Should i also be getting soul tether?
Dernière édition par LeumasKrap, le 5 juil. 2019 12:46:34
"
tkwondave a écrit :
Quick crafting question:

Just rolled this:

How would you go ahead from here? Totally new to crafting. [only have around 3 ex available right now]

Push :-) any help greatly appreciated.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires