[3.7] 1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer - 16M+ Shaper DPS Fullbuffed / 158%-220% Movspeed Speedy Boy

Fairly certain that dropping the Glorious Vanity for phase acro and just running soul tether is better survivability? Thoughts on this?
8/8 anarchy/onslaught
8/8 domination/nemesis
40/40 breach/talisman/harbinger/Abyss
20/20 flashback
Completed Uber Elder yesterday with this build :), went off your Old Tanky Slayer version with Soul Tether/Vanity jewel.

Props!
If someone still needs some gear upgrades, i got some of my stuff left because i switched to elehit bow :)

Feel free to msg me ingame, also if you need the -mana cost craft or something else :)
"
revive a écrit :
If someone still needs some gear upgrades, i got some of my stuff left because i switched to elehit bow :)

Feel free to msg me ingame, also if you need the -mana cost craft or something else :)

I might need that steel ring and/or the mana cost craft so ill message you in game :d
Thanks you so much.First time kill Uber Elder today and got a quite good WE. Last time i fail because lacking of knowledge about Boss mechanic. I tried to kill Shaper first because i think he is more dangerous and dont know he is immune to damage sometime. :<.
Again. Thanks you for your guide. It's so good for me.
Looking to change from 2h to 1h cyclone slayer. The current gear shown looks pretty budget. And I dont see many people using this chest armour. Is this like a budget build or is that really the BiS chest? I have a good amount to invest in a build but not seeing many other 1h builds on the forums so I dunno what to do..
someone please me Im freaking stuck at tier 11 I cant do any of the maps i cant survive and idk what to do. I have like 100c to spare help me out ma man
Hi All,

I am levelling up my champion using this as a build as per the OP:

Tanky Champion Version
https://pastebin.com/NyRg45xM

Can someone confirm all the skill tree changes between '94 points' and 'im done at 95 tree' as there are tons of points I need remove and change, is this intentional?
Is this worth multimoding? Usually i just buy gear and never craft myself
IS there any tips what i should do for my build?

I am trying to kill uber elder but getting ass kicked hard.

I have 4.3k hp with 1.7k shield.

I have 5 exalt to put here.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires