[3.7] 1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer - 16M+ Shaper DPS Fullbuffed / 158%-220% Movspeed Speedy Boy

"
markuskanada a écrit :
Why do I see so many people use Paradoxica + 1H Foil?
I thought two high pDps foils would be BIS? (Tanky Slayer)

Whats up with that and what stats to look out for when I get a Paradoxica?
I thought I was gonna use Farruls Fur for the first time ever, always wanted to try that armor, but it seems that Lvl1 Main and -15 Mana Costs on the body armor is BIS? I think i start today with the build, have continued farming a little and have now around 60 EX, but have not purchased a single item yet...

//EDIT

Jsut checking out maim/mana cost armors, there are plenty with high life (120+) , but they are not Elder. The Elder ones start at 15ex or something.
Is that a big difference, why would I take an Elder one if i can get "the same stats" on a normal armor for 7-8 ex?

best wishes

A good mod paradoxica, on a build with decent flat damage (plus the damage from cyclone) will out damage a most rares, you would need a GG one to beat it, not just a multimodded one.

Elder armours are worth more because they can roll the +% crit to attacks as well. The reason the cost for the same roll is higher is that a 6l high ilvl elder base is worth that much on it's own.

"
Carlovski a écrit :
"
markuskanada a écrit :

I thought I was gonna use Farruls Fur for the first time ever, always wanted to try that armor, but it seems that Lvl1 Main and -15 Mana Costs on the body armor is BIS? I think i start today with the build, have continued farming a little and have now around 60 EX, but have not purchased a single item yet...

//EDIT

Jsut checking out maim/mana cost armors, there are plenty with high life (120+) , but they are not Elder. The Elder ones start at 15ex or something.
Is that a big difference, why would I take an Elder one if i can get "the same stats" on a normal armor for 7-8 ex?

best wishes

A good mod paradoxica, on a build with decent flat damage (plus the damage from cyclone) will out damage a most rares, you would need a GG one to beat it, not just a multimodded one.

Elder armours are worth more because they can roll the +% crit to attacks as well. The reason the cost for the same roll is higher is that a 6l high ilvl elder base is worth that much on it's own.

Thanks Carlovski.
Most "expensive" Paradoxicas seem to have in common: Increased Physical, Attack Speed.
Then I see a lot of Poison or Blind on Hit. Or %Chance to trigger Blood Rage on hit. What are the "good mods" in your opinion? Or do you only care about physical DPS in PoB when you get a Paradoxica?

I hope I dont bother you with too many questions.... thank you!
"
markuskanada a écrit :
"
Carlovski a écrit :
"
markuskanada a écrit :

//EDIT

best wishes

Thanks Carlovski.
Most "expensive" Paradoxicas seem to have in common: Increased Physical, Attack Speed.
Then I see a lot of Poison or Blind on Hit. Or %Chance to trigger Blood Rage on hit. What are the "good mods" in your opinion? Or do you only care about physical DPS in PoB when you get a Paradoxica?

I hope I dont bother you with too many questions.... thank you!

Physical damage and attack speed.
The impale/poison/bleed chances are just whatever mods they had unlocked/were offered. Best combo is t1 phys+whatever hybrid, and attack speed+quality combination. That's about 200pdps (If also 30% quality beastcrafted) , so 400 when doubled, BEFORE any flat damage has been added on.
Those are expensive though.
Dernière édition par Carlovski, le 4 juil. 2019 09:36:22
"
randoom a écrit :
"
Chucknorrizz a écrit :
Im having a really hard time mapping with groups- Its like I get one shot all the time even with flasks constantly on. I even went the timeless spec and I still get killed super fast at times. I have insane dps but its just so damn hard to level past 93. Getting really depressed after putting so much effort and currency into this build... Help!

Git gud ? Joke aside, same problem here, I'm stuck at lvl 93.
I increased the cyclone AoE radius to 51 (can get 52 with a better quality cyclone) with a Carcass Jack and I try to "snipe" Legion and bosses but doesn't work too well for now mostly because I forget about it and still leap slam in the middle of everything...

Just never stop moving. Aside from running an adrenaline and silver flask for high movement I use two health pots and during legion encounters I spam them. Leech is way too slow and it’s rare to be one shot but real common to be at 25% with more spears on the way.
"
randoom a écrit :
"
Chucknorrizz a écrit :
Im having a really hard time mapping with groups- Its like I get one shot all the time even with flasks constantly on. I even went the timeless spec and I still get killed super fast at times. I have insane dps but its just so damn hard to level past 93. Getting really depressed after putting so much effort and currency into this build... Help!

Git gud ? Joke aside, same problem here, I'm stuck at lvl 93.
I increased the cyclone AoE radius to 51 (can get 52 with a better quality cyclone) with a Carcass Jack and I try to "snipe" Legion and bosses but doesn't work too well for now mostly because I forget about it and still leap slam in the middle of everything...

You both shouldn't feel too bad. I have died 16 times at level 93 lol. I came from a basically immune HOWA Jugg the past two leagues so dying often is not something I am used to. This impale build can put the slap on mofos but it's a soft wet bitch when taking a hit. Avoiding huge hits is key but seeing those huge hits in legion encounters is tough. i still love the build, I just have been concentrating on easy mapping/delving to get to level 94.

Just wanted to share my updated HH + Inspired Learning Impale Cyclone with improved passive tree after 100s of corrupted t16 maps and many über elder kills to come up with the right mix of HH madness and one shotting everything including bosses with one set instead of different sets for each.

PoB:https://pastebin.com/P2SvHbyT
Stats:

Capabilities:
Über elder: effortless mode
Shaper: One shot every phase
Elder guardians/shaper guardians: One shot all.
T16 Corrupted 8+ Mods maps: One shot 1-2min everything in map

Tree in case you are not able to PoB:

This is in no way, shape or form HC friendly build. Deaths are very few but because of how insanely fast you will be going, you are very likely going to die to lag rather than mobs or bosses.
I have three phones, Blizzard. Three f***ing phones.
Dernière édition par MaxEXA, le 4 juil. 2019 12:04:40
Quick crafting question:

Just rolled this:

How would you go ahead from here? Totally new to crafting.
I am poor. 3000hrs and I still don't know how to make a lot of money and I haven't killed shaper, but thats my problem. Anyway... What should I look to upgrade first?

I was messing around in POB and it looks like berserker using rage would actually be the highest DPS ascendancy. Probably not worth giving up the extra survivability and AE radius of the slayer, but it was quite a bit more DPS and extra movement speed (even without popping berserk). It's definitely an option for berserkers looking to try the build without starting over.
"
slowmath a écrit :
I am poor. 3000hrs and I still don't know how to make a lot of money and I haven't killed shaper, but thats my problem. Anyway... What should I look to upgrade first?

Amulet first, them probably chest (maim ones have come down in price lately). Daresso reduces EHP quite a bit when using soul tether doryani jewel. IF you feel your AE radius is too low after you can use pulverize for mapping.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires