[3.11] SUNDERMAN BUILD (Fast ClearSpeed + Labber + Super EZ + Endgame) (Gladiator)

"
PegasusRideR a écrit :
That's a nice ring you have there! I wanted to add a Vulnerability on ring to the build around start of this league after izumy suggested here but the prices and availability was a big problem on std and there were no stable league economy to check at that point. It's a better option than Impresence I think because of int and resists limitations it has.
Yes for endgame I believe you are absolutely right, you need to put INT on the amulet as well as make up for missing resistances. I am just capped in terms of resistances, really had to try and move things around in the build to get that work. With impresence you loose that possibility and also you need 1 more gem slot due to blashpemy.

Since implementing the new setup, I rarely die anymore. Vaal molten shell during boss encounters works wonders and the additional damage increase with soul catcher is very much noticable. End game bosses such as conquerors are no problem - instead I occasionaly die on Guardian bosses such as phoenix.

Also managed to kill Sirius twice even tough only on low awakener levels. But this boss is a pain for melees since the changes...

Overall I believe the build is pretty well balanced in terms of offensive/defensive abilities now. With Cat stealth, 6600 life and molten shell during hard encounters you will do very fine. We just need to keep moving.

Decided to push the build futher the next days, trying to reach lvl 96 and also get that impale watcher's eye. I need also to work on 21/20 gems.

"
PegasusRideR a écrit :
I tried Vaal Molten Shell sometime ago but ended up deciding on using 1 vaal skill in the end because of souls splitting between the two. On long bosses I wanted Vaal Ancestral to fill back up as short as possible after using it, and it fills up pretty slow to me on it's own. But that was not an easy decision, because on the other hand Vaal Molten Shell can become a life saver in dangerous situations. Keep us posted about your experiences with the new setup.
Fully understandable and depending on personal preference as you wrote I believe. Build has now more than enough DPS to wreck bosses, so I rather wanted to focus little bit on getting more defenses.
Any tips guys for me? My HP is quite low, but not sure how i can increase it..

The 6 (or 8 cant remember) passive points for the large cluster jewel is fucking me over a bit... but the DPS increase is so large

"
Nevzat a écrit :
Get life on jewel in belt, otherwise your tree and items look very good in terms of life.

You are level 91, so next you wanna get 2 jewels slots with life on it (You would need to level to 95 because you will need 2 points per jewel)

Also I respected out of "Red Storm" and put the 3 points into Life and Armour nodes (Just on the right side of "Warrior's Blood).

Actually at level 95 I am sitting at 6670 EHP what is pretty ok I would say in terms of survivability.
"
Nevzat a écrit :

The 6 (or 8 cant remember) passive points for the large cluster jewel is fucking me over a bit... but the DPS increase is so large

You can also get a cluster jewel with a socket on it and put a jewel with life there. With that Joybringer's recommendations, your life will increase to 5.9k, which will smooth out things. For more life, you can get double life rolls on your rare items like boots, helm, etc. Also I would change the belt with one having a higher life roll.
𝐀 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❢ 𝐡𝐭𝐭𝐩𝐬://𝐢𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭.𝐧𝐞𝐭 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟖𝟑𝟔𝟔𝟓
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏): /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟐𝟔𝟑𝟗𝟎𝟔
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧/𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: 𝐩𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐬𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 #𝟏𝟐: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟒𝟕𝟓𝟕𝟑
Hi, loving this build to death. I really want to get into min/maxing but don't know where to start other than buying the watcher's eye jewel which I can't afford yet.
What do you recommend that I upgrade and what should I keep ?
So - reporting back in again. The initial frustration has passed and I am very much enjoying the build now. Did quite a few upgrades that really helped and made it much stronger - for both DPS and survivability. Most notable updates:

- Snatched a nice 512 pDPS weapon with Culling Strike & Chance to Blind on hit (17ex)
- Vulnerability on Hit ring (got lucky and got one with not too bad rolls for 15c :)
- Added the cluster jewel with Deep Cuts, Martial Prowess, and Bloodscent
- Bumped up life close to 6k

Now tonight i finally get a chance to try Sirus again. This fight really sucks as melee. If i think back on my Freezing Pulse totem build last league, where i easily farmed him A8 and now had struggles even with A2. Hope this runs better tonight with the above upgrades.

Also the Elder Guardian can be a real pain in the ass now. Especially Eradicator can severly blow you down, now that they dont run in separate instances and inherit the map mods. Seems a bit broken to me - at least the current levels.

So next journey is now to level up to 95, save for the watchers eye and then gradually upgrading the pieces towards Meta gear (or somewhere in that region). However these upgrades are quite difficult and expensive due to the large amount of DEX & INT we need to collect. But its okay - we still have a lot of time this league and so maintain some good goals :)

Sunder - feel the sunder! Lightning and the sunder....
This build looks fun but lacking Boss DPS. What tweaks can be made to improve the ability to nuke A8 conquerors and Sirus
OK, Sirus finally down. Was not too difficult but I only ran it on A2. Had a few deaths due to L2P, i guess. Gonna work my way now up to A8 and training the melee view of the fight :)

And still collecting coins for the Impale Watchers Eye...
"
xaeror35 a écrit :
This build looks fun but lacking Boss DPS. What tweaks can be made to improve the ability to nuke A8 conquerors and Sirus
Can't see your gear, gems and tree of your char, difficult to help without that.

"
derSchurke a écrit :
OK, Sirus finally down. Was not too difficult but I only ran it on A2. Had a few deaths due to L2P, i guess. Gonna work my way now up to A8 and training the melee view of the fight :)

And still collecting coins for the Impale Watchers Eye...
Congratulations for the Sirius kill.

Watcher's eye prices are going up and up (30Ex) know.

I have since yesterday "parked" the build for the moment, will wait for price to fall. I am sitting at roughy 16 EX today and I am not willing to pay that much for a jewel that gives roughly 13% DPS increase (Even though it is a lot)
Cluster Jewel is added to the build! On Meta Gear Pob, DPS is up from 3.4m to 3.9m Shaper DPS(%13 increase), while health is down from 7k to 6.9k. I didn't put it on Required Gear because I want to see how much it's price will be next league first.

I noticed some people refunded Red Storm when getting a cluster jewel. Red Storm is essential for bleed explosions to happen %100 and bleed explosions are an important part of this build. Please refer to the updated guide as it doesn't require refunding of Red Storm.

"
Joybringer75 a écrit :
Since implementing the new setup, I rarely die anymore. Vaal molten shell during boss encounters works wonders and the additional damage increase with soul catcher is very much noticable. End game bosses such as conquerors are no problem - instead I occasionaly die on Guardian bosses such as phoenix.

Also managed to kill Sirius twice even tough only on low awakener levels. But this boss is a pain for melees since the changes...

Overall I believe the build is pretty well balanced in terms of offensive/defensive abilities now.

Watcher's eye prices are going up and up (30Ex) know.

I have since yesterday "parked" the build for the moment, will wait for price to fall. I am sitting at roughy 16 EX today and I am not willing to pay that much for a jewel that gives roughly 13% DPS increase (Even though it is a lot)

Nice to hear that you reached to the balance you’re looking for. I’m sure many people doing the build will benefit from your ideas here, as some already did. Ideas like these give people different options to shape their chars and therefore important in a build guide thread. Amongst them, I will soon add Vulnerability on Hit to the build.
I’m as well waiting for Watcher’s Eye price to drop and doing other upgrades meanwhile. I’ve seen it drop down to 20ex, but it came up again pretty fast. Feels like some streamer guy did an impale build:)

"
stop_3ndk a écrit :
Hi, loving this build to death. I really want to get into min/maxing but don't know where to start other than buying the watcher's eye jewel which I can't afford yet.
What do you recommend that I upgrade and what should I keep ?

Hi. Thanks for your nice words! I would start with changing Carnage Heart with a rare amulet. Then it can be Vulnerability on Hit ring. A higher Phys. DPS Axe can be next. "Socketed Gems have more attack and cast speed" on gloves makes increases Leap speed by a good amount. I'd take Watcher's Eye as the last upgrade here but can be before gloves too if need DPS first. I would also refund Gladiator's Perseverance and it's two small nodes as you have Drive The Destruction on the cluster jewel.

"
derSchurke a écrit :
So - reporting back in again. The initial frustration has passed and I am very much enjoying the build now. Did quite a few upgrades that really helped and made it much stronger - for both DPS and survivability.

Now tonight i finally get a chance to try Sirus again. This fight really sucks as melee. If i think back on my Freezing Pulse totem build last league, where i easily farmed him A8 and now had struggles even with A2. Hope this runs better tonight with the above upgrades.

Also the Elder Guardian can be a real pain in the ass now. Especially Eradicator can severly blow you down, now that they dont run in separate instances and inherit the map mods. Seems a bit broken to me - at least the current levels.

Nice to hear you're enjoying the build. For the endgame bosses, best thing to do at that point is to increase health. I'd start with changing Belt of The Deceiver with a Stygian Vise. It's offensively good, but you can get to 6.2k life from 5.9k when you add Stygian and an Abyss jewel. I think if you can get to 6.5k by increasing life rolls on items and reaching level 95 as you said, you'll feel much more comfortable doing endgame bosses.

"
xaeror35 a écrit :

I don't agree that it's lacking, it's just more oriented to clear speed than boss killing. Build is also tanky so it makes it up. To make it better in boss killing department, I just did an update with %13 DPS increase by the addition of a cluster jewel having Deep Cuts and Feed The Fury where both will do good on bosses. I'm also planning to add a Vulnerability on Hit ring soon, with that it will become even better since it will get to on hit from CWDT. For further DPS increase, I suggest getting Belt of The Deceiver as Joybringer75 suggested here which will increase DPS, but at the cost of life and getting resists elsewhere.
𝐀 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❢ 𝐡𝐭𝐭𝐩𝐬://𝐢𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭.𝐧𝐞𝐭 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟖𝟑𝟔𝟔𝟓
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏): /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟐𝟔𝟑𝟗𝟎𝟔
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧/𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: 𝐩𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐬𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 #𝟏𝟐: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟒𝟕𝟓𝟕𝟑
Dernière édition par PegasusRideR, le 5 avr. 2020 07:29:38

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires