[3.11] SUNDERMAN BUILD (Fast ClearSpeed + Labber + Super EZ + Endgame) (Gladiator)

"
neond1saster a écrit :
"
Xeneron a écrit :
How does this build do as a league starter assuming you can't get a Soul Taker right away? Does it clear okay without reserving 100% mana? Could you just remove arctic armor until you get one?

Until you get the Soul Taker, you shouldn't be reserving your whole mana. Go for the a mana leech node near Vaal Pact until you farm or trade the axe.

Ah yes. I always forget about those nodes because I'm so used to taking the one over near Herbalism. I know Soul Taker shouldn't take too long to farm (Might be more expensive this league with melee rework is my worry) but just wanted to make sure this build wouldn't be stuck if it has super budget gear. I guess it's Sunder so I shouldn't be too worried. Thanks :)
"
Xeneron a écrit :
How does this build do as a league starter assuming you can't get a Soul Taker right away? Does it clear okay without reserving 100% mana? Could you just remove arctic armor until you get one?
Just use Blood and Sand and Herald of Ash buffs until you take Soul Taker. Spirit Void will help until then as said before, you can also use The Peregrine helm for mana leech. It's pretty cheap to buy a Soul Taker as well, especially when leagues start where people wants chaoses fast and sells them cheap. Last league I bought my first for 7c. You don't have to buy one asap as well, build will run fine with 1 buff until some point where you can buy a Soul Taker easily.

"

there was a new ascent :)
It's on my mind. Gotta see the numbers about Blood and Sand first:)
𝐀 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❢ 𝐡𝐭𝐭𝐩𝐬://𝐢𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭.𝐧𝐞𝐭 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟖𝟑𝟔𝟔𝟓
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏): /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟐𝟔𝟑𝟗𝟎𝟔
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧/𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: 𝐩𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐬𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 #𝟏𝟐: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟒𝟕𝟓𝟕𝟑
Dernière édition par PegasusRideR, le 17 juin 2019 19:19:20
Assuming we are using Blood and Sand how's the mana reservation going to work? Are we going to have to drop one of our aura's or can we get reduced reservation from somewhere?
"
Xeneron a écrit :
Assuming we are using Blood and Sand how's the mana reservation going to work? Are we going to have to drop one of our aura's or can we get reduced reservation from somewhere?

Now that more numbers are announced today, I can say that Blood and Sand change is more possible now. If it happens, it'll replace Herald of Ash, as well Arena Challenger ascendancy skill will replace Painforged. I just gotta be able to compare these using pob to make the final decision. This will take probably 1-2 more days, then I will update. It's just 1 skill gem and 1 ascendancy point, everything else will stay the same. Edit: Passive Skill Tree will have a little bit min/maxing, this will take some time.
Dernière édition par PegasusRideR, le 6 juin 2019 13:09:01
Do you think the new perforate gem would work with a few tweaks ?
Stupid question.. but when you mean left hand do you mean the characters actual left hand or the left weapon slot in the inventory screen?
I was also thinking about new shockwave support gem, does it mean we'll get extra wave in-between those from sunder itself?

"
cazacuandrei1 a écrit :
Do you think the new perforate gem would work with a few tweaks ?

It's another skill on it's own. I think adding another skill at this point would only slow down clear speed.

"
NuBee a écrit :
Stupid question.. but when you mean left hand do you mean the characters actual left hand or the left weapon slot in the inventory screen?

When I meant left hand I meant left slot(main hand). But you are right, it causes confusion like this. Just edited and changed left hand with main hand, and right hand with off-hand. Thanks.

"
anastazjasz a écrit :
I was also thinking about new shockwave support gem, does it mean we'll get extra wave in-between those from sunder itself?

I'm wondering the answer to this too. But even the answer is yes, I don't know if having it will improve or not. Because right now I don't think shockwaves fully work/benefit because of primary wave doing more than enough damage and every mob hit generates a shockwave so some of the shockwaves should be going to waste. Explosions happening should be wasting some of the shockwaves too. It's just the nature of Sunder. Also shockwaves are secondary damage in the end. And investing on it will make single target killing slower too.
Dernière édition par PegasusRideR, le 7 juin 2019 04:31:46
When will you update the tree?
Its still 3.6...
"
When will you update the tree?
Its still 3.6...

Updated them to 3.7 version. By The Blade is not available anymore so I changed it with Harvester of Foes, which is almost the same. Every other passive stayed the same.

There are changes I'm planning to make first in coming days. Passive tree min/maxing will take some more time. You can start playing the league with the tree I just posted, then change after I post the min/maxed tree.
Dernière édition par PegasusRideR, le 7 juin 2019 14:55:52

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires