[3.11] SUNDERMAN BUILD (Fast ClearSpeed + Labber + Super EZ + Endgame) (Gladiator)

Hello, my main hand weapon with Ruthless Elder mod has R-R-G color sockets, is there a good option to vaal ancestral warchief linked to a green socket gem? Maybe faster attacks?
"
drigomf a écrit :
Hello, my main hand weapon with Ruthless Elder mod has R-R-G color sockets, is there a good option to vaal ancestral warchief linked to a green socket gem? Maybe faster attacks?

I use "Culling Strike" linked with Ancestral Warchief

I want to share some further ideas related to cluster jewels. I just integrated into the build a large cluster jewel with:

Deep Cuts
Bloodscent
Martial Prowess

Beside the mandatory Deep Cut, the Bloodscent passive skill is in my opinion an awesome choice for this build. It greatly increases damage against bosses and gives a lot of movement as well.

Allocating this jewel gives me 36% more damage in POB, it is just insane.

In the meantime I also managed to get a 500DPS weapon.

Next upgrade would be the watcher's jewel with additional impale and I somehow need to see how I get boots with increase damage during soul gain preventation. That will be pretty hard because I need a lot of INT, movement and resistances on it.

Overall I spent around 25EX into this build but I do not regret any exalt. Probably the most fun and active build I have ever played in this game.

how much did you spend on that cluster jewel? not many for sale
Just changed DPS in Pobs and guide to Shaper DPS as it is the accepted standard in Path of Exile. Now Required Gear has 2.0m and Meta Gear has 3.4m Shaper DPS.

"
drigomf a écrit :

Hi. I suggest recoloring in this case, as we need Bloodlust and Melee Physical Damage on Vaal Ancestral Warchief for damage.

@Joybringer75: That's nice progress. Slightly higher than Required Gear both as DPS and life now. Dps goes even higher with max Rage. You can switch rings to Steel Rings as next upgrade and get int on one, so you can skip int on boots. You'll probably have to skip attack speed on one of them for resists, but dps should increase significantly as a result. Culling Strike is a good idea on Vaal Ancestral Warchief. But it makes Vaal Ancestral lose dps. It becomes really powerful with Maim/Ruthless there and a Soul Catcher flask(Here I suggest flask swapping on hard bosses for use). Maim there also buffs our dps a little. Bloodscent sounds like a good idea. Now that I'm done with the video, I will get back to playing and also test further for what I am going to do with Cluster Jewels. I'll try your combination. I noticed you refunded Red Storm. This made bleed chance go down to %81. This is low for bleed explosions to happen as intended. I would look for ways to increase bleed chance. Maybe Vicious Skewering instead of Martial Prowess.
𝐀 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❢ https://ironhideout.net 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /view-thread/3483665
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏): /view-thread/3263906
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧/𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: pegasusrider
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 #𝟏𝟐: /view-thread/3447573
Dernière édition par PegasusRideR, le 28 mars 2020 09:05:45
"
Nevzat a écrit :
how much did you spend on that cluster jewel? not many for sale

5EX, not cheap though, but fully worth it IMO.
"
PegasusRideR a écrit :
@Joybringer75: That's nice progress. Slightly higher than Required Gear both as DPS and life now. Dps goes even higher with max Rage. You can switch rings to Steel Rings as next upgrade and get int on one, so you can skip int on boots. You'll probably have to skip attack speed on one of them for resists, but dps should increase significantly as a result. Culling Strike is a good idea on Vaal Ancestral Warchief. But it makes Vaal Ancestral lose dps. It becomes really powerful with Maim/Ruthless there and a Soul Catcher flask(Here I suggest flask swapping on hard bosses for use).
Yeah I need to get this boots done now, so I can implement soul catcher.

"
PegasusRideR a écrit :
I noticed you refunded Red Storm. This made bleed chance go down to %81. This is low for bleed explosions to happen as intended. I would look for ways to increase bleed chance. Maybe Vicious Skewering instead of Martial Prowess.
Ok thx for the hint, but I do not really feel a difference in mapping. And somehow I feel bleed mixed with impale does not really fit very well. I had to get some life (Being at 6500 EHP now and dying way less often, will probably reach 95 soon).

Shame this watcher's eye is so expensive. Have not decided yet how much I want to drive this build. Either I am going full in and spent another 30x+ or will will somehow stop investing for the moment when I am touching level 95.

My first ever Ex drop came from running this Sunderman build

Picked this build up after being disappointed by cyclone builds,and summoner builds going crazy expensive and nerfed. Cheers.
"
Joybringer75 a écrit :
Ok thx for the hint, but I do not really feel a difference in mapping. And somehow I feel bleed mixed with impale does not really fit very well. I had to get some life (Being at 6500 EHP now and dying way less often, will probably reach 95 soon).

Shame this watcher's eye is so expensive. Have not decided yet how much I want to drive this build. Either I am going full in and spent another 30x+ or will will somehow stop investing for the moment when I am touching level 95.

Going for impale affected bleed explosions happening, that's correct. But not really much. High physical damage makes up for it, and packs still explode almost at the same rate. For life, when it gets to around 7k, build gets to another level. I would wait a little more for the Watcher's Eye and keep upgrading other parts meanwhile. This league it's more expensive than it used to, but I'm expecting prices to drop as amount increases on trade, as it dropped by couple exas already compared to last few days.

"
TheDirtyRubber a écrit :
My first ever Ex drop came from running this Sunderman build

Picked this build up after being disappointed by cyclone builds,and summoner builds going crazy expensive and nerfed. Cheers.

Gratz for the first exa drop!
Ok I completely changed my build for some testing purposes.

- Dropped Impresence and got vulnerability on hit on the ring.
- In addition to that, I also got "Aspect of a cat" skill on ring --> Defensively + offensively usable.
- Got a steel ring with INT
- Got an amulet with INT and physical attack damage as well as some resistances and life.
- I had to drop arctic armor due to "Aspect of a cat"
- Implemented Soul Catcher Flask
- Implemented Molten Shell / Increased duration setup

Comparing "old" and "new" setup in POB I loose 6% overall damage (2.5MDPS compared to 2.35^MDPS). The thing is it seems that POB does not calculate the "Non-Vaal skills deal increased damage during soul prevention).

I will test this setup now during the next days and see if this really helps against bosses. Boss damage before was already good.
Dernière édition par Joybringer75, le 29 mars 2020 11:42:06
"
Joybringer75 a écrit :
- Dropped Impresence and got vulnerability on hit on the ring.
- In addition to that, I also got "Aspect of a cat" skill on ring --> Defensively + offensively usable.
- Got a steel ring with INT
- Got an amulet with INT and physical attack damage as well as some resistances and life.
- I had to drop arctic armor due to "Aspect of a cat"
- Implemented Soul Catcher Flask
- Implemented Molten Shell / Increased duration setup

That's a nice ring you have there! I wanted to add a Vulnerability on ring to the build around start of this league after izumy suggested here but the prices and availability was a big problem on std and there were no stable league economy to check at that point. It's a better option than Impresence I think because of int and resists limitations it has. I'm still checking prices from time to time and finding them expensive to put in the build. I also got one for myself meanwhile. I will probably end up doing one of the two as update at the end of this league. I tried Vaal Molten Shell sometime ago but ended up deciding on using 1 vaal skill in the end because of souls splitting between the two. On long bosses I wanted Vaal Ancestral to fill back up as short as possible after using it, and it fills up pretty slow to me on it's own. But that was not an easy decision, because on the other hand Vaal Molten Shell can become a life saver in dangerous situations. Keep us posted about your experiences with the new setup.
Dernière édition par PegasusRideR, le 30 mars 2020 05:36:24

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires