[3.11] SUNDERMAN BUILD (Fast ClearSpeed + Labber + Super EZ + Endgame) (Gladiator)

I realized it has been one year since the day I released the build. I just watched the release video and noticed how the build changed and improved along the way. Then I read all the messages in the thread and saw how people contributed to those improvements/changes. I want to thank to all Sundermen who helped along the way for the build to reach this point. Keep on Sundering!

"
mrwiggiiles a écrit :
Also I see culling strike on your weapon and a gem slot. Have you thought about changing it to something else or do the 2 work well with one another?

The 2 doesn't work together. When you upgrade everything as meta gear, you have 2 culling strikes, one being on leap. Once you get Culling Strike to weapon, Culling Strike support on leap loses it's function and continues to serve as an %11 attack speed buff to Leap Slam. I thought about changing it, but couldn't find a better option.
𝐀 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❢ 𝐡𝐭𝐭𝐩𝐬://𝐢𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭.𝐧𝐞𝐭 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟖𝟑𝟔𝟔𝟓
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏): /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟐𝟔𝟑𝟗𝟎𝟔
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧/𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: 𝐩𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐬𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 #𝟏𝟐: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟒𝟕𝟓𝟕𝟑
Dernière édition par PegasusRideR, le 25 mai 2020 13:01:44
Hello,

The build is very fun and great, good job!

I want to ask the OP about her opinion on some changes that I made:

1-Using a Soul Taker with the corrupted implicit "Chance to fortify".
2-I´m using as belt a Ryslatha's Coil.
3-Using as gloves Offering to the Serpent + Vaal Pact, the overleech it´s very nice IMHO.
4-Minor changes in nodes in order to boost the overleech (via recovery speed), like Lust for Carnage (also give us %AS) and a small cluster jewel.
5-Totally drop Blade Barrier and his small block passives, IMHO block is a stat that must be capped or it´s useless.
6-Drop Arctic Armour for Flesh and Stone.
7-Added Vulnerability lvl 5 to CWDT setup.
8-Leap Slam and Blood Rage both as 3L, main and off hands.
9-Vaal Ancestral Warchief as 4L in gloves.
10-Considering the Fortify nodes near Swift Skewering (our annointment) as a very solid option, doing some testing right now.

I know that I have some crap gear yet but I want to know your opinion (all of you :D) about my changes. Currently I have a really great clear speed dying more often than I like. I feel my survival a bit better with Flesh and Stone than with Arctic Armour but could be much better.

TY.
kek?
Dernière édition par Istvan_86, le 27 mai 2020 12:05:56
"
Istvan_86 a écrit :
Hello,

The build is very fun and great, good job!

I want to ask the OP about her opinion on some changes that I made:

1-Using a Soul Taker with the corrupted implicit "Chance to fortify".
2-I´m using as belt a Ryslatha's Coil.
3-Using as gloves Offering to the Serpent + Vaal Pact, the overleech it´s very nice IMHO.
4-Minor changes in nodes in order to boost the overleech (via recovery speed), like Lust for Carnage (also give us %AS) and a small cluster jewel.
5-Totally drop Blade Barrier and his small block passives, IMHO block is a stat that must be capped or it´s useless.
6-Drop Arctic Armour for Flesh and Stone.
7-Added Vulnerability lvl 5 to CWDT setup.
8-Leap Slam and Blood Rage both as 3L, main and off hands.
9-Vaal Ancestral Warchief as 4L in gloves.
10-Considering the Fortify nodes near Swift Skewering (our annointment) as a very solid option, doing some testing right now.

I know that I have some crap gear yet but I want to know your opinion (all of you :D) about my changes. Currently I have a really great clear speed dying more often than I like. I feel my survival a bit better with Flesh and Stone than with Arctic Armour but could be much better.

TY.

Hi. Nice to hear that you're enjoying the build and thanks for sharing your ideas here! Before giving opinions number by number, I want to give an overall opinion first. I'm seeing you're driving the build to a more offensive direction, which many of the players playing the build do. I made it like this, a little tanky because I wanted to make the build for a wide player-base, from beginners to highly experienced players. "The middle of everything" I call it. So each player playing it can customize it to his/her own taste, and I think this is much better than playing builds as is when you know what you're doing. Probably I'd go a little more offensive too for myself, but I play the build as is to be able to improve it better. As for the changes;

1- When you use Brutality instead of Fortify on Sunder like you did, I think it's a good idea. But there's a problem with Brutality, it makes flasks like Atziri's Promise you're using or Taste of Hate on the build doesn't add damage as it turns pure phys. That's one of the reasons I didn't add Brutality, which didn't bring noticable dps improvement. Also losing perma-fortify chance from Sunder, which you won't lose here in your case bc of Soul Taker implicit.
2- Ryslatha is a good belt damage-wise, will make managing resists a little harder but that's not a big problem. I've thought about some unique belts before, also got some unique belt recommendations from fellow Sundermen here. I'm still thinking it's best to use a good Stygian. There are many options/benefits there. Like this one:
, with an abyss jewel with Unholy might on it, one like in Meta Gear. We both get Enemies have -%11 phys damage reduction which can go up to %15, also lots of life and resists. But it's completely preference here.
3- That overleech combination is a good idea and will do good on bosses and dangerous situations, but there's a problem. Blood Rage degen. And there's the “Players Have %60 Less Recovery of Life and Energy Shield” map mod, which increases further with Awakening Bonus Objectives. Always have to be on high speed. Kinda playing with fire a little, but will give it's fruits in the end I think. It's also good that you removed Inc. Duration there bc it could be a problem.
4- Same as 3.
5- I agree block is more useful when it's high and I thought about removing Blade Barrier set many times but ended up leaving it. %28 block is a nice layer of defense and thinking we don't have evasion, its good to have and often saves lives. But ofc it can be removed for something else, and I've seen many players going more offensive like you not picking Blade Barrier too.
6- This change I wouldn't do. It's because on Flesh and Stone, it gives damage reduction and blind on Sand Stance, and Maim on Blood Stance. Sand Stance improvements are good, but we're mostly fine when we're on Sand Stance as play style. Also Blood Stance improvement Maim brings only "Enemies Maimed by this skill take %16 increased Physical Damage", because we already maim from Blood in The Eyes ascendancy. Also we use Blood Stance on bosses and that's where we need defense imo, or something offensive but better at it. Here I'd either keep Arctic Armor, or if wanna go offensive I'd pick Herald of Purity. Also here Joybringer75 was using Aspect of The Cat instead of Arctic Armor. You can do that too since you have it on gear.
7- Vulnerability is already on CWDT setup in Required Gear, and on ring as Curse on Hit on Meta Gear. I suggest using it on ring as it becomes perma there, much more effective.
8 and 9- Vaal Ancestral Warchief is also 4L on boots on both Required and Meta Gears atm. Leap Slam being on gloves on 4L is because of "Socketed Gems have %16 More Attack and Cast Speed", which gives a turbo boost to Leap because of wording "more" instead of "increased". But you use Offering to the Serpent so it's place doesn't matter. And you only lose %11 attack speed by giving up Culling Strike on leap. But once you get a Vulnerability on Hit ring, your CWDT will become 3 link again so you can re-add Culling Strike to leap for some more attack speed.
10- Those nodes give good amount of dps and many attack speed and attack speed is really important for the build as you know. Buffs to Fortify are nice. I haven't thought about this node before. I'll try to see if I can fit it somehow. Problem is it needs 5 skill points on our tree.
Dernière édition par PegasusRideR, le 29 mai 2020 11:08:01
First, I just want to thank you for the build. I tried PoE several times in the past years, and never got past act 4. I saw this one decided to give it a try as it had very clear instructions for leveling and enabled more understanding of the mechanics of the game. I think it's a great starter build, and I haven't gotten bored yet.

Could you possibly look at my character and see where my upgrade path lies? I feel like each piece could be better, but i guess I'm unsure what I should be looking for, price wise. If i spent 20ex upgrading - what should i budget for what?

Thank you again and I'm glad i found the build.
"
grannd7 a écrit :
First, I just want to thank you for the build. I tried PoE several times in the past years, and never got past act 4. I saw this one decided to give it a try as it had very clear instructions for leveling and enabled more understanding of the mechanics of the game. I think it's a great starter build, and I haven't gotten bored yet.

Could you possibly look at my character and see where my upgrade path lies? I feel like each piece could be better, but i guess I'm unsure what I should be looking for, price wise. If i spent 20ex upgrading - what should i budget for what?

Thank you again and I'm glad i found the build.

Thank you for your nice words! Everything seems good for start here. Before recommending upgrades, I'd like to suggest some stuff that I think will benefit you. I'd start with changing Versatile Combatant and Painforged ascendancies with Arena Challenger and Outmatch and Outlast. Sunder is a DPS hungry skill and unless you have a good min-maxed gear, I don't suggest going Versatile Combatant way. Maybe you can switch to that later when DPS is somewhere between Required and Meta Gear DPS's. Also Red Storm is an essential notable for bleed explosions to happen %100 on Passive Tree so I'd try to get it.

Here are the upgrades I'd do in order: A steel ring for Vulnerability on hit one with T1-T2 added damage(if not steel, just get one having T1 damage), other ring is a steel and it's good but needs life(You can also check for %Increased Damage craftable rings and belt for extra dps), an amulet like you have with life, a jewel like your first one instead of Brood Sunder jewel having attack speed and life, level to 92 and get a cluster jewel. I put life ones first so levelling will be easier. Then gloves with better rolls, and an abyss jewel with Unholy Might instead of Onslaught because we have perma-onslaught from Slaughter node on the Passive Tree. I haven't been checking the market for a while and normally all these should be available for lower than 20ex. But the league is pretty much dead so might take a while to find acceptable prices on some of the upgrades.
Dernière édition par PegasusRideR, le 31 mai 2020 09:43:34
Heya! Finally doing the build and really enjoying it! Even replaced culling strike attached with leap slam with Molten Shell atm.

Was wondering if you could look at my gear and give me some tips to increase my boss damage? I murder maps but bosses are a struggle.
I just added a new section to the guide called "How Can You Support Me?". This summer I'll be really busy in real life. I will keep on updating and improving the build as before, but I'll be needing you fellow Sundermen more in these times. You already helped a lot by sharing your ideas here before, but from now on I'll start publishing your videos playing Sunderman Build in build guide! Details are in the new section.

"
mrwiggiiles a écrit :
Heya! Finally doing the build and really enjoying it! Even replaced culling strike attached with leap slam with Molten Shell atm.

Was wondering if you could look at my gear and give me some tips to increase my boss damage? I murder maps but bosses are a struggle.

I just checked your char but it was naked. If you can link your items here , I'll try to help with the boss struggle.
Dernière édition par PegasusRideR, le 2 juin 2020 10:34:29
What items i need for early uber lab farm ? how much it cost and is this comfortable?
"
ImpossibleIsNothing a écrit :
What items i need for early uber lab farm ? how much it cost and is this comfortable?

I just level until I have 5k hp and then I start farming uber lab. But I suggest 5.5k health with 1.5m ish Shaper DPS(with my calculation on Pob), that's where it starts to be too easy and efficient for early farming. Lower will also do good but that's the point where you almost stop checking health and just keep going. For the items, you can follow Required Gear and have a Devoto as helm instead of the rare one. You can also use Bloodgrip amulet to make traps less painful and more life recovery. Should cost really low to get there but I don't have an estimation as this is going to be a pretty different league.
Dernière édition par PegasusRideR, le 4 juin 2020 18:07:39
While waiting for the next league, I just released a Simulacrum video with wave 20 only:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5FsaS2hl6E

"
mrwiggiiles a écrit :
Really want to try this! Do you have any videos of you doing Siumlacrium?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires