[3.11] SUNDERMAN BUILD (Fast ClearSpeed + Labber + Super EZ + Endgame) (Gladiator)

Wanna share some other changes i tried out.

Changed my stygian belt to Belt of Deceiver for another damage boost but sacrificying some life (Sitting currently at 5950 ES pool). This belt also very nicely synergies with the build giving more damage and some defenses as well. Intimidate mod gives a huge damage boost.

I need to work on a better weapon now but I am already quite happy how the build performs (Roughly 2Mio Shaper DPS according POE).

Impale jewel is going for 26exa at the moment...

guessing its not worth right now?

What other upgrades can we buy?

Awakened gems, which ones are affordable and biggest dps upgrade?

First of all: Thanks for the build - its really fun. I love the sunder playstyle and used it a lot in the past for leveling but never in endgame. However right now i am struggling with squishy-ness. I am dying way too often in T15+ and i am not really eager to settle with less and run lower maps :) Also in terms of damage i think I could use some more but main priority is not to die so much...

Any advice from anyone how to fix it or what to upgrade to in this regard would be greatly appreciated...
"
derSchurke a écrit :
First of all: Thanks for the build - its really fun. I love the sunder playstyle and used it a lot in the past for leveling but never in endgame. However right now i am struggling with squishy-ness. I am dying way too often in T15+ and i am not really eager to settle with less and run lower maps :) Also in terms of damage i think I could use some more but main priority is not to die so much...

Any advice from anyone how to fix it or what to upgrade to in this regard would be greatly appreciated...

Your gear looks pretty good related to life nodes and prefixes.

Because of Brutality support, we cannot deal any Elemental/Chaos damage. Looking at your flask setup, taste of hate will not benefit us in terms of damage. I would recommend to swap it out more defensive flasks. I am using Quartz, Granite or Basalt Flasks which give all defensive benefits. Again, I do not use 2 life flasks, but that is up to you what you prefer :-)
For people trying Impresence Onyx Amulet and Blasphemy + Vulnerability, can you please provide me feedback on was it hard for you to get required 111 int and manage resists, especially if you upgraded to it from a Carnage Heart?

"
Nevzat a écrit :
Alright, i got the impresence now.. let's see how it goes :)

Just need to work on getting a better weapon and then i think i'll be good?

I see you already got a better weapon. Right now everything looks good but life. 5.4k is too low, it should be around 5.8k at least. You can get -%9 phys on helm as well. You can craft it on an elder Royal/Eternal Burgonet base then farm for the enchant in lab.

"
Nevzat a écrit :
Impale jewel is going for 26exa at the moment...
guessing its not worth right now?

I guess that will depend from person to person and also amount of currency owned, but it's a little expensive at the moment. There are not many on trade as well, it should get lower as amount increases in time.

"
derSchurke a écrit :

Thanks for your nice words! Everything looks good and pretty close to Required Gear. If feeling squishy, I suggest increasing life to around 6.5k. I noticed you didn't take Red Storm on passive tree. We need that for bleed explosions. This is a problem we're having when we add a cluster jewel. Passive tree is heavily min/maxed already and almost every notable we refund for a cluster is important and results in losses/trade-offs.
𝐀 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❢ https://ironhideout.net 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /view-thread/3483665
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏): /view-thread/3263906
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧/𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: pegasusrider
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 #𝟏𝟐: /view-thread/3447573
Dernière édition par PegasusRideR, le 4 avr. 2020 10:10:46
"
PegasusRideR a écrit :
For people trying Impresence Onyx Amulet and Blasphemy + Vulnerability, can you please provide me feedback on was it hard for you to get required 111 int and manage resists, especially if you upgraded to it from a Carnage Heart?

I am reaching 118 int with boots, gloves and one jewel with INT on it.

Here is my POB link if you are interested:
https://pastebin.com/f0tJdWWK

Next item I need to work on is to get another main hand beside Soultaker.
getting int was a pain for me... i got belt and boots for intelligence, the belts are quite pricey but should be alright.

The build looks really really fun man, compared to lacerate and cyclone tbh.

Btw, whats the defense layer for the build? have you beat t16 5 deli orb yet? and sirus 8, 20 wave simulacrum, etc ....

Is this build viable to go down the crit path?

Im planning to play this build soon so if anyone planning to retired your whole build, please inbox or whisper me :D
A casual PoE guy with some virtual achievement:
- Have a character LEVEL 1 0 0 in: Ranger, Marauder, Shadow, Witch, Templar, Scion and Duelist.
- Rank 1 Juggernault in Atlas Invasion Event
- Rank 5 Juggernault in Delirium Every Where Event
- Rank 4 Chieftain in Endless Heist SSF
Thanks for the feedback! I will think about where to add Impresence. Maybe only to Meta Gear. We will see. I will probably do all the updates at the end of the league.

"
The build looks really really fun man, compared to lacerate and cyclone tbh.

Btw, whats the defense layer for the build? have you beat t16 5 deli orb yet? and sirus 8, 20 wave simulacrum, etc ....

Is this build viable to go down the crit path?

Im planning to play this build soon so if anyone planning to retired your whole build, please inbox or whisper me :D

You can see every detail for both gear versions in their specific Pobs. I have beaten Sirus once this league. I haven't beaten Simulacrum yet, but came really close twice. I couldn't play much this league though so my progression is slow. From my experience, I can say that Meta Gear stats can do Simulacrum without problems. Build is not viable to go down the crit path because it is built around Resolute Technique.
Dernière édition par PegasusRideR, le 10 juin 2020 10:05:03
Just added a new video including both Required and Meta gears. Since last video with the big update, Minotaur kill time is down from 21 seconds(Awakener lv 0) to 10 seconds(Awakener lv 8). Build is much better in terms of single targets while having same clear speed now. Happy Sundering everybody!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires