[3.11] SUNDERMAN BUILD (Fast ClearSpeed + Labber + Super EZ + Endgame) (Gladiator)

I've been thinking about getting two-toneds with Increased Duration so I can replace that gem and add a Molten Shell, sound good?
"
PegasusRideR a écrit :
Cluster Jewel is added to the build! On Meta Gear Pob, DPS is up from 3.4m to 3.9m Shaper DPS(%13 increase), while health is down from 7k to 6.9k. I didn't put it on Required Gear because I want to see how much it's price will be next league first.

I noticed some people refunded Red Storm when getting a cluster jewel. Red Storm is essential for bleed explosions to happen %100 and bleed explosions are an important part of this build. Please refer to the updated guide as it doesn't require refunding of Red Storm.

Really good job you have done with this cluster jewel even though I miss "Bloodscent" but "feed the fury" for bosses makes absolutely sense and is a strong joice!

Still not 100% convinced regarding if "Red Storm" is a must, will try some things out in time.

This water eye bumps the DPS in POB by almost 500KDPS...Need to do some farming to get that baby :-)
"
Joybringer75 a écrit :
Really good job you have done with this cluster jewel even though I miss "Bloodscent" but "feed the fury" for bosses makes absolutely sense and is a strong joice!

Still not 100% convinced regarding if "Red Storm" is a must, will try some things out in time.

I did some testing with refunding Red Storm while deciding what Cluster to use so I could take Martial Prowess too and a life node back. There were noticable difference on explosion rate so I decied not to refund it. I wish I could include Bloodscent too, it's a really good notable. But sadly all the good notables are prefixes on these clusters.

"
DasPizzar a écrit :
I've been thinking about getting two-toneds with Increased Duration so I can replace that gem and add a Molten Shell, sound good?

Sounds good to me but there is something. Immortal Call and Molten Shell shares the same cooldown as they are both guard skills. I think Vaal version will work that way but for CWDT, closest one to CWDT gem will be cast. If you make Immortal Call closer to CWDT than Molten Shell or unlink it, Vaal version and Immortal Call should work fine.
𝐀 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❢ https://ironhideout.net 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /view-thread/3483665
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏): /view-thread/3263906
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧/𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: pegasusrider
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 #𝟏𝟐: /view-thread/3447573
Dernière édition par PegasusRideR, le 6 avr. 2020 01:47:51
Hmm, didn't think about that, do I go for enfeeble/vortex or smth instead?
Also feel like Arctic Armour isn't doing a whole lot for me
"
DasPizzar a écrit :
Hmm, didn't think about that, do I go for enfeeble/vortex or smth instead?

Also feel like Arctic Armour isn't doing a whole lot for me

You can't go for enfeeble as well because only 1 curse will be applied to specific target. It'll be either Vulnerability or Enfeeble, one target won't get both.
I'm not sure if anything useful can be done there, maybe some others here will have an idea. Arctic Armor adds a bit tankiness to the build. I'm planning to keep it, but I'll see what I can do.
Dernière édition par PegasusRideR, le 6 avr. 2020 13:40:28
Looking forward to that^^ Even with 7,1khp I still feel a bit squishy
Maybe herald of ice instead of Arctic armour could be beneficial? Ik we mostly boost our phys dmg and it obviously makes no sense if we use brutality instead of fortify but maybe the shatter can improve clearing even further? perhaps Flesh and Stone for free maim on all attacks instead of just Ancestral Warchief?
Build is updated! Here are the changes(Cluster Jewel included):

Spoiler
~~META GEAR UPDATE~~

With Meta Gear Update, DPS of Meta gear is increased from 3.4m to 4.0m Shaper DPS. Life is reduced from 7.0k to 6.8k. Now we curse enemies with Vulnerability(%8 more DPS) all the time instead of CWDT, there is also -%11 to enemy physical damage reduction making a total of -%28 with passive tree. Meta Gear cost is reduced by an important amount and is easier to obtain now.

Added our cluster jewel to Meta Gear Pob. This increased DPS by %13 while health is down from 7.0k to 6.9k. Also %0.8 life regen node is refunded because degen on Blood rage is still fine with “Players Have %60 Less Recovery of Life and Energy Shield” map mod on full Awakening completion. This also increased Required Gear's life from 6.0k to 6.1k by getting a life node.
Added a ring having Vulnerability on Hit to meta gear. Vulnerability gem on CWDT is removed on meta gear, because now we have it on hit meaning all the time! Used a Two-Stone ring instead of Steel to not to increase the cost.
Vaal Ancestral Warchief is moved to boots on both gears. Now there is a single setup for it. On Meta Gear, now there is no need for Ruthless or Melee Phys. elder mods on main hand weapon, reducing weapon cost and increasing availability. Main hand weapon on Meta Gear is changed accordingly. Also having Maim support back on Vaal Ancestral setup increased Meta Gear's DPS. These could happen thanks to Vulnerability gem being removed and carried to ring as on hit.
CWDT setup is moved to gloves on Required Gear and to main hand weapon on Meta Gear. Now Leap Setup changes it's place with CWDT on Meta Gear.
Stygian Vise on meta gear is changed with one having "Enemies have -% to Total Physical Damage Reduction Against Your Hits". Since resist availability was much more than needed, this mod replaced a resist.
Changed Belly of the beast on Meta Gear with one having no implicits, as previous double corrupted one's cost was unnecessarily high. This reduced Meta Gear DPS and cost.
Reduced life of Meta Gear to 6.8k to make it easier to reach. 7.0k was a little high and needed good min/maxing.

"
DasPizzar a écrit :
Looking forward to that^^ Even with 7,1khp I still feel a bit squishy. Maybe herald of ice instead of Arctic armour could be beneficial? Ik we mostly boost our phys dmg and it obviously makes no sense if we use brutality instead of fortify but maybe the shatter can improve clearing even further? perhaps Flesh and Stone for free maim on all attacks instead of just Ancestral Warchief?

I suggest keeping Arctic Armor if still feeling squishy with 7.1k hp. Herald of Ice change will be too much trade-off just for shatter. But if looking for something offensive, I suggest Herald of Purity instead. I just checked your gear, everything seems pretty good. Maybe you will feel more comfortable if you can increase your DPS further. I'd start with changing main hand weapon with one having higher physical DPS. You can also farm lab for the helm enchant. We're fast in lab so shouldn't take too long in a good lab day.
Dernière édition par PegasusRideR, le 8 avr. 2020 16:24:02
Yeah I already farmed a decent amount of lab, helmet enchant is not being nice to me^^
Good MH axes on trade are either not much better than the one I use rn or are way too expensive for my ~20ex I have rn, thanks for the tips anyway my dude

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires