3.10 🐉 Dragon's Breath Chieftain Incinerate -All content-League starter- SC & HC viable - Videos

"
Karathis a écrit :
cant really decide for myself what to start with tbh. havent played a lot of casters, mostly melee

which one would you recommend noobs?

Take the Chieftain. He's more forgiving. :)
awesome! ill give it a go. The damage difference in the pobs is kinda huge but i hope i can work around it
"
Karathis a écrit :
awesome! ill give it a go. The damage difference in the pobs is kinda huge but i hope i can work around it

Damage is fine, its even higher than in videos because of some buffs.
any reason we pick up EO so early? i cannot seem to proc it anyway
"
Karathis a écrit :
any reason we pick up EO so early? i cannot seem to proc it anyway

How so? Use Orb of Storms to proc it.
its working now, and OoS? it wasnt in the pob or guide iirc so i didnt think of it
"
Karathis a écrit :
its working now, and OoS? it wasnt in the pob or guide iirc so i didnt think of it

Yeah, it's in the starter...
its prolly in the start of elementalist

however it is proccing without and ive just defeated kitava act 5.
though now with skitterbots, blasphemy-flammability and herald of ash,i got really low mana leftover, 31 atm and i cant permanently cast incinerate even tho i have a praxis with -7

so far it is pretty fun
Dernière édition par Karathis, le 18 sept. 2019 17:16:40
i noticed that in the beginner pob you dont use blasphemy-flammability anymore, but in the guide it says to take it. kinda confused now. what should i do?
"
Karathis a écrit :
i noticed that in the beginner pob you dont use blasphemy-flammability anymore, but in the guide it says to take it. kinda confused now. what should i do?

just use skitterbots and herald of ash

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires