3.10 🐉 Dragon's Breath Chieftain Incinerate -All content-League starter- SC & HC viable - Videos

"
Ghoruz a écrit :
Hey Thorstein. I am rather interested in the build as a starter but I am wondering how you think this will compare to your elementalist version in terms of map speed. My concern is that in the elementalist version videos with proliferation the clear speed is ok but without proliferation, will it significantly impact clear?

Also, how early do you think you can kill Uber elder with this build,,?

Hi there,
I already made in previous weeks Jugg version (no longer viable so deleted)of Incinerate build and tested it thoroughly (deathless UE included). It had 0 issues with the clear speed.
Elemental prolif is a nice add on but it doesn't make significant impact on this build and clear speed.
Elementalist main advantage now is all map mods possible & higher damage, but that comes at a cost of survivability.
Overall i think Chieftain is now much better package.
Due to great area of effect and high damage Incinerate will be great choice for Legion.

About UE, depends entirely on you and your skill, and how fast you can acquire items.
If you are experienced played its doable in the first week. Before I attempt it I would aim to get min 1 million Shaper dps, min 7K life, finished Uber Lab and preferably Kaom's Roots but not mandatory.
am i right that we cant proc (20% chance to cover Rare or Unique Enemies in Ash for 10 seconds on hit) with incinerate ?
"
Ratling a écrit :
am i right that we cant proc (20% chance to cover Rare or Unique Enemies in Ash for 10 seconds on hit) with incinerate ?

We can, Incinerate is a hit based spell. It doesn't say it must "on attack hit".
I followed your elementalist variant last league as my league starter and had great success with it, I can't wait to start with this one this league, thank you! will post my feedback and progress as the league progresses..
"
Paintherapy a écrit :
I followed your elementalist variant last league as my league starter and had great success with it, I can't wait to start with this one this league, thank you! will post my feedback and progress as the league progresses..

Thank you for kind words and feedback. Chieftain will be great in Legion.

Leveling during the story will be a little slower than for Elementalist because you have to start as melee. Be sure to check out the leveling section and latest leveling PoB.

GL in Legion :)
Is there any mechanics involve you use shield charge? Or I can use Whirling blade If I prefer?
"
ark4rk a écrit :
Is there any mechanics involve you use shield charge? Or I can use Whirling blade If I prefer?

You can use Whirling Blades with wands but not Sceptre. I just think Shield Charge will be faster though.
Excellent, well written guide. Nice work!
Good stuff,saved for HC league start tomorrow. did you play this in HC already? Would you change anything?
Good luck tomorrow!
"
TorsteinTheFallen a écrit :
"
ark4rk a écrit :

You can use Whirling Blades with wands but not Sceptre. I just think Shield Charge will be faster though.

Oh okki, Thanks man for the reply

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires