3.10 🐉 Dragon's Breath Chieftain Incinerate -All content-League starter- SC & HC viable - Videos

got past the acts into maps and all, whats the first thing i should try to upgrade?
"
Karathis a écrit :
got past the acts into maps and all, whats the first thing i should try to upgrade?

You have that explained on the main page. Last section of the 1st part.
still dont understand. most of these are gonna cost me an ex+ whilst i just want to try out the build without investing a ton. just these few things arent the only ones i could make to up my damage

the helmet base i can maybe get for 20c, but then dont know exactly what enchant is best for me right there (% damage, or per stage)

for the staff, does ilvl matter? otherwise ill get the one from the dark mage
Dernière édition par Karathis, le 19 sept. 2019 12:31:20
"
Karathis a écrit :
still dont understand. most of these are gonna cost me an ex+ whilst i just want to try out the build without investing a ton. just these few things arent the only ones i could make to up my damage

the helmet base i can maybe get for 20c, but then dont know exactly what enchant is best for me right there (% damage, or per stage)

for the staff, does ilvl matter? otherwise ill get the one from the dark mage

-Yeah ilvl matters.

-Per stage is the best enchant.

-Sort your flasks out.

-If you lack damage atm swap sceptre and shield for unlinked Martyr of Innocence staff and Tabula so you can progress and farm currency to make a staff. After staff buy Kaom's Heart.

Well you kinda tried out the build by getting to the maps. xD Now you have to start investing and if you want to continue, your best bet is to save currency for crafting.

the damage feels fine even for low yellow maps. seems like there arent many sceptres than can replace this one with meaningful damage.

however farming for that staff is gonna be a problem since i just dont know how. crafting that staff will probably cost around 5ex ish?
"
Karathis a écrit :
the damage feels fine even for low yellow maps. seems like there arent many sceptres than can replace this one with meaningful damage.

however farming for that staff is gonna be a problem since i just dont know how. crafting that staff will probably cost around 5ex ish?

Your sceptre is decent. You can push past t10 with it no prob. Farm currency, just play the game. There is no competition or rush.
We are only 2 weeks into the league. In the meantime level the gems, sort out the flasks get the feel for the char. :)

ps
yeah, staff is around 4-5ex ish xD
Dernière édition par TorsteinTheFallen, le 19 sept. 2019 19:22:11
"
TorsteinTheFallen a écrit :
"
Karathis a écrit :

Your sceptre is decent. You can push past t10 with it no prob. Farm currency, just play the game. There is no competition or rush.
We are only 2 weeks into the league. In the meantime level the gems, sort out the flasks get the feel for the char. :)

ps
yeah, staff is around 4-5ex ish xD

I have the tendency to rush and try to get as much done as possible, or want to get somewhere as quickly as possible etc etc you know how it goes.

as for flasks i swapped them out with an other character to see how it used it, i was using a life, quicksilver, atziri, sulphur and a quartz. however that quartz can probably be changed for the armour one like in the guide.
Hey bro, i have a few noob questions, forgive me

The incinerate enchant only comes on a INT helmet? I asking because youre using it and I think that a str helmet would Be better to make The character more tankness.
And why we need more Fire res if our ascendancy already gives 100% Fire res?
A helm ilvl 79 already is fine?
Dernière édition par LeleuRooTs, le 19 sept. 2019 23:32:53
Hey, just want to say I am having an absolute blast with this build.

Of course, what I have right now is mostly temporary and I plan to make upgrades where I need to, this is what has been carrying me through red maps/full atlas completion and so on, just thought I'd leave it here if anyone else needed any references for what you can use as extra options while leveling or what can be used as a placeholder for some things. Most of the idea if not majority of what I have, is from following your PoB and trying small ideas of my own. But again, having a blast, and really appreciate the build guide.

"
LeleuRooTs a écrit :
Hey bro, i have a few noob questions, forgive me

The incinerate enchant only comes on a INT helmet? I asking because youre using it and I think that a str helmet would Be better to make The character more tankness.
And why we need more Fire res if our ascendancy already gives 100% Fire res?
A helm ilvl 79 already is fine?

Incinerate enchant comes on any type of helmet, it's just that Lab runner caught Inc enchant when he had Int based helmet.

Yeah, armour one would be better option, but I bought what was most price worth for me at that moment.

Fire res on the helmet often comes from crafting it with Pristine and Scorched fossils as a byproduct.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires