3.10 🐉 Dragon's Breath Chieftain Incinerate -All content-League starter- SC & HC viable - Videos

Slight mistake with the crafting but, it didnt ruin it completely did it?
"
Chridian a écrit :

with t2 cast speed? its ok dont worry

yeah we made an error and took t1 spell for 1ex instead so yeah.
I figured the difference wasn't gamebreaking, I'll just make sure to get the right craft once I am actually able to get a +3.
Still a good staff I assume :D
"
Chridian a écrit :

yeah we made an error and took t1 spell for 1ex instead so yeah.
I figured the difference wasn't gamebreaking, I'll just make sure to get the right craft once I am actually able to get a +3.
Still a good staff I assume :D

Yeah its fine. Msg me here later in the league if you want to craft +3. I have some idea what to do with 2 staves. ;)
Will do!
Hello man

Thanks for the build.

I have one question.. i should use the gem links that you linked in the items??

Or the one section "gem links"?

Thanks!!
"
nhotak a écrit :
Hello man

Thanks for the build.

I have one question.. i should use the gem links that you linked in the items??

Or the one section "gem links"?

Thanks!!

In the gem section are correct gem links.
Sup man! I got my 3 Exalteds needed to craft the staff and most of the crafts. I'm still farming the lvl 3 recipes to make it perfect in just one swing(already got a 6l Crescent staff).

I have a question! Why craft to add X to Y fire damage to spells instead of +X% fire damage? Wouldnt the % be stronger?

I'm having a lot of fun with the build, and this Cinderswallow Urn is doing wonders to clear speed!
"
Linhares07 a écrit :
Sup man! I got my 3 Exalteds needed to craft the staff and most of the crafts. I'm still farming the lvl 3 recipes to make it perfect in just one swing(already got a 6l Crescent staff).

I have a question! Why craft to add X to Y fire damage to spells instead of +X% fire damage? Wouldnt the % be stronger?

I'm having a lot of fun with the build, and this Cinderswallow Urn is doing wonders to clear speed!

Hi :)
I'm 95% sure you can't craft increased spell damage and fire damage on the same item.
You can try though when you get to crafting. At least couldn't be done before as I remember.
Dernière édition par TorsteinTheFallen, le 17 sept. 2019 13:49:37
"
TorsteinTheFallen a écrit :
"
Linhares07 a écrit :

Hi :)
I'm 95% sure you can't craft increased spell damage and fire damage on the same item.
You can try though when you get to crafting. At least couldn't be done before as I remember.

Alright, I will try!
And I'm not a big fan of Focused mechanic, is there something you recommend instead of the 30% chance to deal double dmg while focused? I know its pretty strong I just really dont like the mechanic and I'm not that good with crafting and mathematics lol

Again, thanks for all the support and attention!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires