3.10 🐉 Dragon's Breath Chieftain Incinerate -All content-League starter- SC & HC viable - Videos

"
HasteKR a écrit :
Hey, just want to say I am having an absolute blast with this build.

Of course, what I have right now is mostly temporary and I plan to make upgrades where I need to, this is what has been carrying me through red maps/full atlas completion and so on, just thought I'd leave it here if anyone else needed any references for what you can use as extra options while leveling or what can be used as a placeholder for some things. Most of the idea if not majority of what I have, is from following your PoB and trying small ideas of my own. But again, having a blast, and really appreciate the build guide.

Yeah ofc, you should experiment and do whatever gives you fun. I like to do that too. :) Circle of Anguish is a nice touch.
Any recommendations on Master Crafters for the Staff? I have the fire damage, +2 to fire, and mult. crafted mods already. Just cant seem to get enough veiled weapons to get the recipes for the other crafts.

TIA!!
"
crotius a écrit :
Any recommendations on Master Crafters for the Staff? I have the fire damage, +2 to fire, and mult. crafted mods already. Just cant seem to get enough veiled weapons to get the recipes for the other crafts.

TIA!!

Use crafting services. I provided some links on the main page under the staff crafting.
This is an amazing build. I'm 93 in BHC with it and it's super strong and tanky. I was worried about the clear speed, but it's actually pretty good. Currently testing some added Fire damage gloves over the Shaper ones.

I could get more life on belt, but I'd lose too much damage. Have nearly 9k anyway. Easily took down Shaper and a T15 Elder with it.

Awesome work.

"
TorsteinTheFallen a écrit :
"
crotius a écrit :

TIA!!

Use crafting services. I provided some links on the main page under the staff crafting.

Thanks. Somehow I didn't see that. RTFM!
"
daleroy a écrit :
This is an amazing build. I'm 93 in BHC with it and it's super strong and tanky. I was worried about the clear speed, but it's actually pretty good. Currently testing some added Fire damage gloves over the Shaper ones.

I could get more life on belt, but I'd lose too much damage. Have nearly 9k anyway. Easily took down Shaper and a T15 Elder with it.

Awesome work.

Tyvm for this feedback! I'm glad you are going strong!

Few things that I would like to mention.

-Get Blood of the Karui flask! On 9k life, flask that you are using is almost unnoticeable. Karui will save your ass when magic flask wont. Also don't put quality on Karui flask.

-Add Abyssal Cry for clear speed. Build has high cast speed and will cast cry almost instantly. You can blow up multiple packs when swarmed, but don't burst Porcupine packs!!

-IF you are good with flask management, use Basalt flask instead of Granite cause of 15% flat phys mitigation, but you can use it only once without recharge.

-Poison from monsters and some bosses is pretty strong this league. Try to get up little more your Chaos res.

Stay safe! :)
Dernière édition par TorsteinTheFallen, le 20 sept. 2019 20:43:44
"
TorsteinTheFallen a écrit :

-Get Blood of the Karui flask! On 9k life, flask that you are using is almost unnoticeable. Karui will save your ass when magic flask wont. Also don't put quality on Karui flask.

-Add Abyssal Cry for clear speed. Build has high cast speed and will cast cry almost instantly. You can blow up multiple packs when swarmed, but don't burst Porcupine packs!!

-IF you are good with flask management, use Basalt flask instead of Granite cause of 15% flat phys mitigation, but you can use it only once without recharge.

-Poison from monsters and some bosses is pretty strong this league. Try to get up little more your Chaos res.

Stay safe! :)

Thanks for replying

For some reason I thought Karui only gave life AFTER the flask finished. Doh. I've added it.

I'll try Abyssal Cry as well :)

Yeah, I've ran out of money wasting it on other stuff, so my chaos res has suffered. Need to stop wasting it. I exalted accuracy on my ammy which was a waste :(
why is quality on the Blood of The Karui flask not worth it? as far as I can see it lowers the time before the 100% heal occurs.
"
pajamapants a écrit :
why is quality on the Blood of The Karui flask not worth it? as far as I can see it lowers the time before the 100% heal occurs.

Oh true, ill correct that.

Dernière édition par TorsteinTheFallen, le 23 sept. 2019 05:32:35
My Gear at the moment, what should i upgrade next?
Spoiler

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires