3.10 🐉 Dragon's Breath Chieftain Incinerate -All content-League starter- SC & HC viable - Videos

"
Linhares07 a écrit :

Alright, I will try!
And I'm not a big fan of Focused mechanic, is there something you recommend instead of the 30% chance to deal double dmg while focused? I know its pretty strong I just really dont like the mechanic and I'm not that good with crafting and mathematics lol

Again, thanks for all the support and attention!

You can craft passive DD, i think it's "8-10% chance to deal double damage" mod.
Only for statistics: I wasted arround 610 alterations to get "±3 to level of all Fire spell skill gems" but I did! Before it I caught +3 to lightning twice and +3 to melee once
Dernière édition par LeleuRooTs, le 17 sept. 2019 19:21:14
hello, ive been thinking of giving this build a shot but wanted to ask first; how good is this build for general mapping and delving? i would like to push 300+ delve this league
"
LeleuRooTs a écrit :
Only for statistics: I wasted arround 610 alterations to get "±3 to level of all Fire spell skill gems" but I did! Before it I caught +3 to lightning twice and +3 to melee once

Rng, what can you do...
Congrats on a +3! :)
"
Karathis a écrit :
hello, ive been thinking of giving this build a shot but wanted to ask first; how good is this build for general mapping and delving? i would like to push 300+ delve this league

It's very good and tanky. It can push 500+ in Delve.
how fun is it to play? freedom of movement wise and general movespeed. im coming from a scourge arrow flaskfinder

also, what are your defensive layers other than high life?
Dernière édition par Karathis, le 18 sept. 2019 09:38:42
"
Karathis a écrit :
how fun is it to play? freedom of movement wise and general movespeed. im coming from a scourge arrow flaskfinder

also, what are your defensive layers other than high life?

Well what can I say, I played Incinerate for the past year every league either with Elementalist or with Chieftain.
It's fun for me (at least it was xD since i'm kinda sick of it atm) might not be fun for someone else.
It's not a zoom zoom Ranger build I can tell you that but it's not slow mo either. You can see more videos at the Elementalist page. it's just different play style.

Deff layers are high life, high sustain, 4 Endurance charges, Immortal call, Flesh and Stone, Aspect of the Spider and some armour. It's HC viable, many people took it to high 90' in HC.
Dernière édition par TorsteinTheFallen, le 18 sept. 2019 09:59:26

that sounds pretty good :D. what would you recommend for someone that hasnt played builds like these yet? elementalist or chieftain
Dernière édition par Karathis, le 18 sept. 2019 10:18:44
"
Karathis a écrit :

that sounds pretty good :D. what would you recommend for someone that hasnt played builds like these yet? elementalist or chieftain

Want tanky build take Chieftain, more damage with reflect immunity take Elementalist.
Elementalist also has good defenses too but Chieftain is tougher for sure.

Both are great. Not much of a difference if you haven't played caster before.
Dernière édition par TorsteinTheFallen, le 18 sept. 2019 10:45:10
cant really decide for myself what to start with tbh. havent played a lot of casters, mostly melee

which one would you recommend noobs?
Dernière édition par Karathis, le 18 sept. 2019 11:30:12

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires