3.10 🐉 Dragon's Breath Chieftain Incinerate -All content-League starter- SC & HC viable - Videos

Starting to really feel like an idiot and I have to apologize for these questions that I'm sure are completely logical but I just can't seem to understand.
No flammability, understood.
But I need enlighten 4 to run skitterbots together with herald of ash and flesh and stone? Or it just to make things more comfortable. I'm leveling my enlighten but it takes some time :P
Enlighten 4 is somewhat expensive still if I were to buy it.
Also is it not a huge dps loss not to run flammability?
Dernière édition par Chridian, le 15 sept. 2019 16:07:28
"
Chridian a écrit :
Starting to really feel like an idiot and I have to apologize for these questions that I'm sure are completely logical but I just can't seem to understand.
But I need enlighten 4 to run skitterbots together with herald of ash and flesh and stone? Or it just to make things more comfortable. I'm leveling my enlighten but it takes some time :P

It's not for Flammability. You are prob looking at the starter or someting. I don't have it the full build.

You can use all those that you mentioned without Enlighten gem. You just need to finish the 2nd Labyrinth.
Enlighten makes it possible to further reduce mana reservation of skills so you can add Aspect of the Spider later.
Don't worry you are not there yet. ;)
"
TorsteinTheFallen a écrit :
"
Chridian a écrit :

It's not for Flammability. You are prob looking at the starter or someting. I don't have it the full build.

You can use all those that you mentioned without Enlighten gem. You just need to finish the 2nd Labyrinth.
Enlighten makes it possible to further reduce mana reservation of skills so you can add Aspect of the Spider later.
Don't worry you are not there yet. ;)

Oh that's fantastic, I was worried there for a second, was thinking the cost of the build went up significantly hehe.
Well so far so good, soon to the point where I can use cerberus+shield, will try to have a staff ready for 60-70 or around there.
The build is working wonders, and my god, the trip down memory lane playing incinerate again, just amazing, thank you once again
"
Chridian a écrit :

Oh that's fantastic, I was worried there for a second, was thinking the cost of the build went up significantly hehe.
Well so far so good, soon to the point where I can use cerberus+shield, will try to have a staff ready for 60-70 or around there.
The build is working wonders, and my god, the trip down memory lane playing incinerate again, just amazing, thank you once again

Haha no prob xD

Be sure to take mana reservation nodes in the upper left corner.
Dernière édition par TorsteinTheFallen, le 15 sept. 2019 16:30:44
Hey Hey!
Why CWDT lvl 20? Isnt it meant to proc frequently?

Great build, I'm loving it!
"
Linhares07 a écrit :
Hey Hey!
Why CWDT lvl 20? Isnt it meant to proc frequently?

Great build, I'm loving it!

No, that was the practice before 3.7 when Immortal Call would give full phys immunity on level 1. Now it's better to max it out.
Torstein, I managed to get a +2 but with 2 other prefixes, and I for once got incredibly lucky and managed to annul all the right things and am now left with only a +2 staff! :D
Gonna get a hold of one of the people you vouched for and get my staff crafted and ready, and then get a higher ilvl one later for like really minmax :D
"
Chridian a écrit :
Torstein, I managed to get a +2 but with 2 other prefixes, and I for once got incredibly lucky and managed to annul all the right things and am now left with only a +2 staff! :D
Gonna get a hold of one of the people you vouched for and get my staff crafted and ready, and then get a higher ilvl one later for like really minmax :D

Praise the lord, finally xD

Ask all 3 of them for the crafting fee to get the best deal!
That Condy person I think, he or she didnt require a fee but said Tip is welcomed and appreciated so I might just go with that :D
"
Chridian a écrit :
That Condy person I think, he or she didnt require a fee but said Tip is welcomed and appreciated so I might just go with that :D

Yeah, tip him some chaos. I crafted with him before.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires