3.10 🐉 Dragon's Breath Chieftain Incinerate -All content-League starter- SC & HC viable - Videos

"
Chridian a écrit :
I got sidetracked after I started leveling this build, I had to farm up some crafting materials, for those of you well into this build, how's it doing against blights and things?
Also @Torstein, could a cheaper staff with say +2 instead of +3 outperform the cerberus?
I got lucky you see and a kaom's heart dropped for me ^^

It will outperform Cerberus Limb by a lot, like almost double the damage! +3 with Focus active is strait up double damage from Cerberus.
"
TorsteinTheFallen a écrit :
"
Chridian a écrit :
I got sidetracked after I started leveling this build, I had to farm up some crafting materials, for those of you well into this build, how's it doing against blights and things?
Also @Torstein, could a cheaper staff with say +2 instead of +3 outperform the cerberus?

It will outperform Cerberus Limb by a lot, like almost double the damage! +3 with Focus active is strait up double damage from Cerberus.

+3 with focus is double so only +2 with some inc fire damage and such will also be quite the upgrade then from cerberus I assume.

Also, little bit worried about dealing with blights, does it do ok against them or?
"
Chridian a écrit :
"
"
Chridian a écrit :

+3 with focus is double so only +2 with some inc fire damage and such will also be quite the upgrade then from cerberus I assume.

Also, little bit worried about dealing with blights, does it do ok against them or?

If you don't want to craft the staff your best bet is Martyr of Innocence unique staff, although lower dps than crafted but still better than Cerberus.
Build works fine with Blight. Are you using Abyssal Cry? I made few updated to the build. Check it out on the main page if you haven't.
I did a stop in the leveling process as I had to get more crafting currency, however my staff won't hit even +2 to fire so I'm considdering buying a +2 staff to craft further on
"
Chridian a écrit :
I did a stop in the leveling process as I had to get more crafting currency, however my staff won't hit even +2 to fire so I'm considdering buying a +2 staff to craft further on

Are you sure you are not using Warstaff?

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Staves

First list of staves are correct bases for crafting.
"
"
Chridian a écrit :

yupp, using a primordial staff ilvl 73 (I know it cant get +3)
"
Chridian a écrit :
"
"
Chridian a écrit :

yupp, using a primordial staff ilvl 73 (I know it cant get +3)

That's really wierd. How many alterations did you use?

Flame Shaper's 2 +(1–2) to Level of all Fire Spell Skill Gems

You can roll it even on ilvl 2 staff...
How many, oh I havent kept count but not an absurd ammount I think, I dont want to spend much on buying alterations as the craft in itself (for me) is quite expensive, so let's say, 500ish?
"
Chridian a écrit :
How many, oh I havent kept count but not an absurd ammount I think, I dont want to spend much on buying alterations as the craft in itself (for me) is quite expensive, so let's say, 500ish?

That's quite a lot. You were unlucky i guess. From my previous experience should be ~200-300 enough max. Usually less.
Maybe someone can share their experience with crafting. :/

Hitting the mod shouldn't be too hard rly. Usually people get unlucky with Annulments so they remove +2(+3) mod.
Dernière édition par TorsteinTheFallen, le 15 sept. 2019 12:33:17
"
"
Chridian a écrit :

That's quite a lot. You were unlucky i guess. From my previous experience should be ~200-300 enough max. Usually less.
Maybe someone can share their experience with crafting. :/

Hitting the mod shouldn't be too hard rly. Usually people get unlucky with Annulments so they remove +2(+3) mod.

Yeah so I have that to look forward too if and when I do hit a +2 hehe
It's no big problem though, not really. I'll use cerberus while leveling and craft some inbetween on the staff, if I get some sales done I'll just trade the chaos in for alterations and such, I'm sure I'll get it eventually

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires