3.10 🐉 Dragon's Breath Chieftain Incinerate -All content-League starter- SC & HC viable - Videos

"
Karchuk a écrit :
Have you considered Intensify Support as the last link? Still fine clear when you move but help to bump damage up a bit when you stay and channel.

Btw, have you used crit-based Incinerate? Damage spikes of the last blast should be really amazing...

It's ok I guess. Thing is while channeling it will lose distance so you might miss with the last wave. Feel free to try it out. :)

Crit requires a lot of investment into passives that would result in a big drop of tankyness, which is the cornerstone of the build.

DEFINITIVE BUILD UPDATE FOR 3.8
Hey bro, i saw that u made changes on passive tree.. Can you please send a link from poeplanner? I dont have a PC to use pob :(

PS: im loving play with your build! Good work!
Dernière édition par LeleuRooTs, le 14 sept. 2019 00:02:01
"
LeleuRooTs a écrit :
Hey bro, i saw that u made changes on passive tree.. Can you please send a link from poeplanner? I dont have a PC to use pob :(

PS: im loving play with your build! Good work!

tnx! :)

Here you go bud

www.poeurl.com/czPa
Loving this build so far.
Still trying to craft the staff though.
I have a 6l all blue ilvl 79 highborn staff.
+3 fire skills is possible on this, correct? i've gone through so many alterations, lol
"
DotDash a écrit :
Loving this build so far.
Still trying to craft the staff though.
I have a 6l all blue ilvl 79 highborn staff.
+3 fire skills is possible on this, correct? i've gone through so many alterations, lol

Tnx :)

Yeah your staff is fine. +3 is 2x rarer than though +2 :/
Dernière édition par TorsteinTheFallen, le 14 sept. 2019 15:24:37
great build

but can u pls say which level we need on the gems like Immortal call abyssal call CWDT? that would be great

go on=)
"
DerOdin a écrit :
great build

but can u pls say which level we need on the gems like Immortal call abyssal call CWDT? that would be great

go on=)

lvl 20 on both
and CWDT 20 too? =)
"
DerOdin a écrit :
and CWDT 20 too? =)

Yeah :) You have all gem levels in the Path of Building btw.
Dernière édition par TorsteinTheFallen, le 15 sept. 2019 07:05:38
I got sidetracked after I started leveling this build, I had to farm up some crafting materials, for those of you well into this build, how's it doing against blights and things?
Also @Torstein, could a cheaper staff with say +2 instead of +3 outperform the cerberus?
I got lucky you see and a kaom's heart dropped for me ^^

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires